Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2013, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love, Love, Love (5x01) - Episode Discussion

Love, Love, Love
5x01 - episode discussion
BEATLEMANIA HITS LIMA! ON THE ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE OF "GLEE" THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 ON FOX

The members of New Directions are back in action and take on their biggest assignment yet: the Beatles! As Will enlists the kids to pay homage to the classic song catalog from the Fab Four, Blaine and Kurt attempt to answer questions about their future together. Meanwhile, Rachel's New York ambitions take an unexpected turn in the all-new "Love, Love, Love" season premiere episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Sept. 26 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-501) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade "Unique" Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; Mike O'Malley as Burt Hummel

Guest Cast: NeNe Leakes as Coach Roz Washington and Erinn Westbrook as Bree.

Taken from: SpoilerTV Glee - Episode 5.01 - Love, Love, Love - Press Release | Spoilers
Follow us: @SpoilerTV on Twitter

Based on previous heated debates, we (moderators) have decided to list some guidelines and rules that need to be followed on all episode discussions here.
1. Do not bash any of the cast members or writers. Discussion should be about characters. Substituting an actors name for a character when discussing the character is not okay. They're not the same person. Respectfully critiquing someone's performance or a writer's contribution is fine, however, bashing and being rude about them is not. Offensive nicknames for the writers and cast-members are also not to be used here. This is against Fan Forum policy and is an insult to real people.

2. Feel free to visit the general discussion threads or the previous episode discussion threads here to continue talking about episodes that have already aired.

3. Be respectful to each other, moderators, and to every fandom despite your personal beliefs. Previous episode discussions presented us with problems and we'd like to prevent this from happening. We encourage a good debate, but let's keep it respectful. Personal attacks are not needed, nor allowed here. Targeting another poster on who they support or why their argument is invalid is also unnecessary. Please refer back to Fan Forum's rules regarding this. No matter who you support or ship, we are all fans and people, too.

4. This is a Glee Appreciation board. And as such, it is great to critique, debate and interact respectfully with the fans. But we cannot emphasize enough that calling the show, its cast and crew, etc. 'racist', 'homophobic' or 'sexist' is extremely offensive and will not be tolerated. This board isn't the place for these remarks. Please take it off site or keep it to yourself.
Thank you, everyone!

Happy Hunger Games Glee Discussion!
Old 09-25-2013, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wow I can't believe this is happening
Old 09-25-2013, 09:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Oh god, oh god, oh god.

TFTNT.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

blank dude smiley is literally my gpoy.

but, wow, same.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 09-26-2013, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i'm more excited for next week. that might be the only episode i will love this season
Old 09-26-2013, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Listening to the songs now...love them
Old 09-26-2013, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by in a daydream (View Post)
i'm more excited for next week. that might be the only episode i will love this season
i'm like 50,000 percent more excited for next week than i am for this week.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 09-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

I have no idea what's going on next week so I guess I'm equally excited for both Thanks for opening!
icon: wolfsbane
Old 09-26-2013, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wait i just found out that hard day's night is in tonight's episode and not next weeks so okay now i'm more excited
Old 09-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still debating with myself if I should watch tonight's ep or not. I'm excited to see Demi Lovato later on.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll watch the replay tomorrow....no commercials
Old 09-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I liked it I really loved the end where
Spoiler:

I should have spray tanned that's the first thing i realize - NPH on Cleb beach Bowl
Old 09-26-2013, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

please hug me because

Old 09-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by in a daydream (View Post)
please hug me because

I loved that scene, and I thought that Lea and Naya looked amazing in those outfits.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-26-2013, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I loved that scene, and I thought that Lea and Naya looked amazing in those outfits.
i did, too. I hope they have more scenes in that diner!

Also, how does everyone feel about Kitty and Artie?