Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-24-2013, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lights Out (4x20) - Episode Discussion

Lights Out
4x20 - episode discussion
[B][CENTER]IT’S BACK TO BASICS WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, APRIL 25 ON FOX

Guest Stars Sarah Jessica Parker (“Sex and the City”) and

NeNe Leakes (“The New Normal”) Return

When the power goes out at McKinley High, Will and Finn enlist the members of New Directions to “unplug” and perform acoustic numbers. Meanwhile, Isabelle Wright (guest star Parker) asks Kurt to volunteer at the Vogue.com charity event, with Rachel and Santana in tow, in the all-new “Lights Out” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, April 25 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-420) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Mark Salling as Noah Puckerman; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans.

Guest Cast: Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade Adams; and Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson; NeNe Leakes as Coach Roz Washington; and Sarah Jessica Parker as Isabelle Wright.

Based on previous heated debates, we (moderators) have decided to list some guidelines and rules that need to be followed on all episode discussions here.
1. Do not bash any of the cast members or writers. Discussion should be about characters. Substituting an actors name for a character when discussing the character is not okay. They're not the same person. Respectfully critiquing someone's performance or a writer's contribution is fine, however, bashing and being rude about them is not. Offensive nicknames for the writers and cast-members are also not to be used here. This is against Fan Forum policy and is an insult to real people.

2. Feel free to visit the general discussion threads or the previous episode discussion threads here to continue talking about episodes that have already aired.

3. Be respectful to each other, moderators, and to every fandom despite your personal beliefs. Previous episode discussions presented us with problems and we'd like to prevent this from happening. We encourage a good debate, but let's keep it respectful. Personal attacks are not needed, nor allowed here. Targeting another poster on who they support or why their argument is invalid is also unnecessary. Please refer back to Fan Forum's rules regarding this. No matter who you support or ship, we are all fans and people, too.

4. This is a Glee Appreciation board. And as such, it is great to critique, debate and interact respectfully with the fans. But we cannot emphasize enough that calling the show, its cast and crew, etc. 'racist', 'homophobic' or 'sexist' is extremely offensive and will not be tolerated. This board isn't the place for these remarks. Please take it off site or keep it to yourself.
Thank you, everyone!

Happy Hunger Games Glee Discussion!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

two more years of episode discussions bye
Old 04-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yaaaaaaaaass give me ALL the santana

amelia | icon: mel
Old 04-25-2013, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Santana!!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that's what i'm most excited for too
Old 04-25-2013, 09:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by in a daydream (View Post)
two more years of episode discussions bye
Stop

Klaine, klaine, klaine.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

give me this episode now i can't wait any more hours

Old 04-25-2013, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

only 5 hours and 50 minutes
Old 04-25-2013, 12:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Not helping.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kurt, Rachel, and Santana are perfect.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:44 PM
Administrator

Ryder is an idiot. He's now had two real life beautiful girls tell him they're interested in him, (the girl he sang to and now Kitty) and both times he's turned them down to pursue a text message relationship with a girl (or maybe a guy) he's never met and who's very likely playing him for a fool.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-25-2013, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the fact that they made a joke of sexual assault *facepalm* at least mr schue was telling artie and sam to STFU. those boys seriously need some education.

kurcheltana remains flawless, everyone else can leave.

Old 04-26-2013, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I only save Kitty/Ryder, Blaine in the yoga class and the outfit of the trio at the Ballet, the rest is pure boredom.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Just watched and it was ok. I would've been just fine if Glee spend so much time trying to make Ryder the new Marley trying to force him on us so we can care about him while the other half of the glee members sit back getting little to no development. Only good thing that came out Ryders storyline was Kitty getting developed some more though I wish they didn't waste their time and ours with their "special" of the week.

This would've been a good way to end Sues time with the show but we know that wont happen, though I know she misses part of being a Cheerio coach. Of course though Blaine is the one who has to try to get Sue back, and discusses that the Cheerios are falling apart even though we see nothing of it. Kitty doesn't seem to care even though she was Sues new right hand girl. Brittany comes and goes now but doesn't care when she is around. Everyone is still wearing their uniforms 24/7 unless your Blaine.

Even though it annoys me when they show scenes in promos that aren't in the episode (and I doubt they really needed to cut Finn since he probably didn't do anything where he couldn't disappear next episode) I am glad that they did cut any Becky/Glee boys scenes since it actually made it seem like she has her own thoughts. Though it looks like this is a dead end for now since her meeting with Figgins went no where.

Why is it so hard for these writers to write a good Santana centric storyline? This whole ballet thing was boring except for the usual Santana slams that it gave us here and there. And I am so tired of being told about things but never getting to see them. Santana will go all Lima Heights on someone if they cross her but still haven't seen Lima Heights Adj. Santana finally feels home in NY esp with people being rude to her and groping her (or whatever happened) on the street/subway but we dont see it. She works at Coyote Ugly but we still have yet to see her at CU. She now works at a lesbian club as a cage girl dressed as Barbarella and of course we don't get to see it. Stop being so LAZY! They could've cut half the ballet number and shown us more of Santanas life in NY. And I find it hard to believe that she moved to NY just to move to NY when she wanted to be famous, she wanted to be big, she knows she can sing, she knows she can act. Does she not want to be an actress/singer? Naya talked about how funny it would be to see Santana be an actress and see all the horrible auditions and early roles you have to go on. Would've been welcome. But I was happy that they had Isabelle tell Santana she can take her time and doesn't have to rush. And I wish her instructor was Cassandra July.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

I heard that Artie and Sam think that child molestation is totally awesome. Such cool dudebros.

I don't even know what to say anymore.

Based on gifs I've seen on Tumblr, the Bushwick bbs looked good and Santana was cute with her little mini me. That's all I got.