Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

Furt (2x08) - Episode Discussion

Furt (2x08) - Episode Discussion;
GLEE “Furt” Season 2 Episode 8 – Sue’s “Nazi-hunting” mother, Doris (guest star Burnett) shows up in Lima to check in on her girls. Meanwhile, Kurt makes an important decision after getting pushed to his breaking point, and Rachel and Finn take a big step in the all-new “Furt” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, Nov. 23 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany S. Pierce; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel

Guest Cast: Harry Shum as Mike Chang; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Max Adler as Karofsky; Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson; James Earl as Azimio; Earlene Davis as Andrea Carmichael; Bill A. Jones as Rod Remington; Romy Rosemont as Carole Hudson; Carol Burnett as Doris Sylvester

Old 11-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread!

I'm so excited!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT! Thanks for opening.

Nikki||Cory Monteith||Icon by bluefire311 (lj)
Old 11-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Jess!!
Old 11-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Jess for opening.

Formerly TvWeirdo07 -Vette-
Old 11-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening Jess

Looks like an interesting episode, cannot wait
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 11-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Jess!

I'm excited for this episode!

Vanessa | Tumblr | Meltem
Old 11-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

The wedding entrance and the reception performance: SO ADORABLE!

Old 11-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Passionate Fan

My favorite episode this season! Tied with Duets.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yet another Kurt episode. *Sigh*
Old 11-23-2010, 07:11 PM
Supreme Fan

I.Loved.This.

I think this may be my favorite episode so far. The group number to JTWYA was amazing, though I was slightly bummed that it was directed toward Kurt...

I was afraid Kurt's bullying stuff would over power the episode, but I didn't mind so much.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was totally bored with this episode. Sue marrying herself wasn't nearly as funny as I thought it would be. And again, too much Kurt. Waaaay too much.

And where was Emma? She's been MIA for two weeks now. Why does it always need to be a Will/Emma centric episode for her to have screentime? It wasn't like that last season. And she's the guidance counselor. She should always be there. Kurt could've went to her all this time with his issues.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I was totally bored with this episode. Sue marrying herself wasn't nearly as funny as I thought it would be. And again, too much Kurt. Waaaay too much.

And where was Emma? She's been MIA for two weeks now. Why does it always need to be a Will/Emma centric episode for her to have screentime? It wasn't like that last season. And she's the guidance counselor. She should always be there. Kurt could've went to her all this time with his issues.
I agree with everything. I LOVED the wedding performances and just the whole wedding scene but, most of the episode was...blah. I did not like Sue's storyline either. Marrying herself? Weird.

I MISS EMMA. She's my favorite character, i hate that she hardly gets screentime. It wasn't like that in the first half of season 1.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Loyal Fan

This wasn't my favorite episode but I liked certain bits and pieces of it, especially with the performances of "Marry You" and "Just the Way You Are". They were great.

Oh. And I lul'd quite a bit when they mentioned the pairings with their names. Cute.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was the BEST episode this season so far. I loved every bit of it.

First off, the wedding was so beautiful and Carole looked so beautiful. I'm so glad Burt & Carole are finally married and Finn and Kurt are brothers now.

Second, I never have been so happy watching a show before and I had the biggest smile on my face the whole time.

Third, I am so glad that Rachel told Finn that she didn't sleep with Jesse and now Finn can tell her which makes them even on their lies. I loved that Rachel finally told Finn "I love you" cause I have been waiting for that forever it seems. I also liked that Finn stepped up and told Santana to back off him and to stop calling Rachel names, I was so mad with that conversation that went on between Finn and Santana and I just wanted to slap Santana but that has passed now.

Fourth, aw the whole speech that Finn was reciting was so sweet. I didn't want to cry because it was the fact that I couldn't stop smiling while he was singing JTWYA to Kurt. I was so glad that Finn stepped up and became the brother that I know he would be to Kurt. And Rachel, getting everybody to have Kurt's back was really a nice thing to do for Kurt. I'm glad they all stepped up and had Kurt's back.

Fifth, I did not like the fact that Sam stole a Finchel moment by proposing to Quinn. That irked me so much that I wanted to scream I ws so pissed with that.

I also liked that they put in Finchel in the script that made my night.

And, last I am so sad that Kurt left ND it really broke my heart to see him walk away from everybody especially Finn and Mercedes but he had to do this so he wouldn't get beaten up again. ;( Seriously though, Karofsky needs to go away he really pissed me off again with his threats towards Kurt.

Finally, I enjoyed this hour minus the drama with Karofsky. It was such a light hearted episode and a fun hour at best. I forgot to add that I loved seein Carol Burnett but the character was just so horrible of a person to her daughters.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga