{31.0} . {32.0} . {33.0} . {34.0} . {35.0}
{36.0} . {37.0} . {38.0} . {39.0} . {40.0}
{41.0} . {42.0} . {43.0} . {44.0} . {45.0}
{46.0} . {47.0} . {48.0} . {49.0} . {50.0}
{51.0} . {52.0} . {53.0} . {54.0} . {55.0}
{56.0} . {57.0} . {58.0} . {59.0} . {60.0}
{61.0} . {62.0}

{future titles }
All I need is your touch to ease my pain.
When she moves his brain screams out this song.
These two will make you fall INN love with them before you know it.
They deserve a duet after being cheated out of DSB.
They're ninjas, that's why you can't see them.
They can try to love again but we know, the first cut is the deepest.
You should have been my first.

Last edited by ipickquinn; 03-21-2011 at 05:40 PM
Old 03-15-2011, 09:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Interviewer: What is your favorite part of doing your show?
Dianna: Cory Monteith.

Dianna: Oh my god, Cory! Cory Monteith!
Cory: This just got awkward; am I blushing?

Paparazzo: Is this your lovely lady?
Cory: This is Dianna. ... She's kind of shy. She's usually really friendly.

Cory: And I know Dianna so well...

{in the moment }

Old 03-15-2011, 09:29 PM
doy
Loyal Fan

tftnt!

Finn knows scary!Quinn too well..
Old 03-15-2011, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!
Old 03-15-2011, 09:32 PM
Loyal Fan

scary!Quinn gif
Old 03-15-2011, 09:33 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT! I wish everything goes back to FQ and nothing hurts. From the looks she's giving, she's def jealous and doesn't want Finn's attention divided. Finn has got to make up his mind as well.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Scary Quinn, Finn knows.

He's aware of her glares. Girl needs to straighten him out.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Seems like everyone's mind is on that Q/R scene. Here is a great post on the glee forum that summarizes my thoughts.

I'm going to start off with the Faberry scene at the piano, because honestly that is probably where the most happened, and what everyone is focusing on at the moment. Was Quinn being harsh with Rachel tonight? Definitely, there is no denying that. However, it wasn't Quinn being her usual catty self. Everything about that scene stemmed from fear. Quinn's insecurities were in full display tonight, more so than ever before.

Some may see Quinn's speech about her future with Finn as sweet, for those who like Fuinn anyway, because it shows that she truly loves him and thinks about a future with him. Others see it as her being delusional, and another moment that they can use to show that she's just using Finn. That she really doesn't love him, she just loves the idea of him and what he can give her. I for one don't see it in either of those ways.

When she was talking I didn't see happiness or her being vindictive. To be completely honest I saw sadness, desperation, and fear. Not the most pleasant of thoughts, but that's what I saw. To refer back to that tumblr post, she did indeed lose everything faster than she gained it. She lost the Cheerios, she got pregnant, gave up her baby, lost her perfect family, as fake as it may have been, and she lost Finn.

One of the things that I'll always remember about "Preggers" is what she said to Finn. "I really thought I had a shot at getting out of here." It sounded like someone who already knew just how much she would lose. I also think that is why she turned down Puck so fiercely because he represented the inevitable to her. She saw herself becoming a Lima Loser, and with Finn she saw something good from her "old" life that would always be there for her, even after she lost it all. Again that's why I think we saw such relief when he came up to her at the end of that episode and told her he was gonna do everything he could to be a good father. I don't excuse her lies, and I never will, but I truly think that she didn't know what else to do at the time. She didn't know a way that would realistically end with her keeping Finn after he found out the truth. However, that is a story for another day.

Back to my original point. The line tonight that really cemented everything for me was after Rachel said I'm not giving up, it's not over between us. Quinn said, "Yes it is! You're so frustrating!" Again, she didn't say it with a snarl or malice, she sounded scared and frustrated like she said. We saw such a contrast from the girl who truly thought she was going to get out of Lima, maybe go to a school out of state on a scholarship, have lots of friends, and make something of herself, to a girl who sees a future where she becomes a real estate agent in her hometown, and a husband who owns a tire shop. What teenager thinks of her future that way? In such realistic terms? When she told Rachel this is reality, not a bubble of fantasy, she just sounded so hard and jaded, completely devoid of emotion. She doesn't believe she can be what she wants to be anymore, and that is what is truly heartbreaking.

Quinn is scared of Rachel. There is no other way to put that. Rachel went after Finn once before when they were together, and in the simplest terms, she ultimately "won". Now, she's standing in front of Quinn basically telling her that she's going to do the exact same thing again. Quinn got back Finn after everything that happened between them. She got back someone who was a good part of her life, someone that she's happy with, someone that she, YES even loves. However, she is also aware of the very real possibility that Finn will leave her for Rachel once more because he does still love Rachel. I'm not a blind shipper who won't recognize these things. He loved Rachel, and feelings don't go away that fast, and the perfect case in point is Finn and Quinn. Now when I say that Quinn is scared of losing Finn, I don't mean she's scared of losing her Prom King, or her ticket to popularity, or any of the other things that people accuse Quinn of wanting Finn for. I mean that she is scared of losing someone she loves, again. Now I will admit that even as a Fuinn shipper, I was still skeptical of whether or not she loves him, but tonight showed me that she does, and I'm happy for that, if nothing else. I also think that that is why she confronted Finn and straight out asked him if he wanted to be in this relationship or not. I think she was silently begging him to reassure her that he's in this with her. She wanted someone to reassure her to herself.

Also, as much as people want to deny it, I think Quinn was also helping Rachel. Again she was harsh with her, there is no denying that, but she was basically telling her that she's better than Lima. She has an actual shot of achieving her dream, as big as it may be. Now for Quinn, I don't think she has big dreams anymore. I could argue that her only dream right now is to be Prom Queen. Something that nobody cares about once their out of high school. So again as harsh as it was, I think Quinn snapped some sense into her. Emphasis on some.

As for the rest of the Finn and Quinn scenes from tonight's episode. I was a bit disappointed that the hand holding only occurred after she saw Rachel looking at them, but again I think it was Quinn begging Rachel to please back off. It wasn't her parading it around, like "Look at what I have Rachel!" I just think all of Quinn's actions tonight were done for another reason than she has ever done things before. That's where all the looks came from when she saw Finn staring at Rachel during her solo, or saw them hugging and smiling after their performance. She's seeing history repeat itself so to speak, only without the pregnancy this time.

I just don't understand how people can fault Quinn for fighting for Finn so to speak. When Rachel fights for Finn it's because well she truly loves him, and they're supposed to be together, Quinn is just in the way, etc., etc., etc. Well Quinn is fighting for Finn to, and not because she sees him as a status symbol, but because she truly loves him too. I just think people don't want to admit that or are unwilling to see it because it invalidates their ship somehow, and that, I will never get.

It looks like the triangle has been firmly put forth again even though I was hoping it wouldn't be. I guess all we can do now is see what happens.

I realize that this has been extremely long, I just think that tonight's episode gave more depth to the character of Quinn than we have been getting in the past, which is surprising to me because it is a Ryan Murphy penned episode. I realize that I may be giving the show too much credit, thinking that they are giving a story with this much depth to Quinn, but I hope I'm not giving them too much credit, and that they actually are setting up a good story for her. There is so much potential with this character, and if I'm being completely honest I see her heading for a breakdown of epic proportions. Whether Finn is there for her after everything is said and done shall remain to be seen.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt

Quinn is breaking my heart worse than the FQR triangle did the first time around.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

I was a bit disappointed that the hand holding only occurred after she saw Rachel looking at them, but again I think it was Quinn begging Rachel to please back off. It wasn't her parading it around, like "Look at what I have Rachel!" I just think all of Quinn's actions tonight were done for another reason than she has ever done things before.

Reading this made me alot more calm when I saw the hand hold occur.

This epi gives me a headache lol
Old 03-15-2011, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Yeah. This episode was really hard for me to watch. But seeing that post. I feel better.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I just don't understand how people can fault Quinn for fighting for Finn so to speak. When Rachel fights for Finn it's because well she truly loves him, and they're supposed to be together, Quinn is just in the way, etc., etc., etc. Well Quinn is fighting for Finn to, and not because she sees him as a status symbol, but because she truly loves him too. I just think people don't want to admit that or are unwilling to see it because it invalidates their ship somehow, and that, I will never get.
WORDDDDD. There is such a double standard. I can understand Rachel going after what she wants. It's the cliche epic love story but everyone enjoys them. But why is it not okay for Quinn to do the same? Ugh.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yeah. This episode was really hard for me to watch. But seeing that post. I feel better.
I was expecting an epi like this after all the FQ we got. I just wished it wasn't this soon or just not at all lol
Old 03-15-2011, 10:10 PM
doy
Loyal Fan

Couldn't agree more with that post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
Quinn is breaking my heart worse than the FQR triangle did the first time around.
Same. S1 triangle had a lot of HBIC Quinn Fabray, who I can handle. But vulnerable insecure Quinn makes everything hurt. How Dianna incorporated those two facets of Quinn in one scene I will never know.

Hell, even our title makes me choke. Just cause she's SO sure and hopeful of her first love lasting forever. And (stepping out of the Fuinn bubble for a moment) I really doubt that'll happen
Old 03-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

The promo after the episode has Glee returns in April. Such a long wait.

I feel like so much will be unfolding for FQ in the upcoming episodes, so much depth to explore. But the question remains, will the show give them their fair chance...