Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2013, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Feud (4x16) - Episode Discussion

Feud
4x16 - episode discussion
[B][CENTER]THE CLAWS COME OUT ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" THURSDAY, MARCH 14 ON FOX

For the first time in glee club history, the students give the teachers, Will and Finn, an assignment to hash out the tension between them. Meanwhile, Santana becomes increasingly suspicious of Brody's side job in the all-new "Feud" episode of GLEE airing Thursday, March 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-416) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Heather Morris as Brittany; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; and Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury.

Guest Cast: Samuel Larsen as Joe Hart; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Dean Geyer as Brody Weston; Becca Tobin as Kitty; Alex Newell as Wade Adams; and Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn.

Based on previous heated debates, we (moderators) have decided to list some guidelines and rules that need to be followed on all episode discussions here.
1. Do not bash any of the cast members or writers. Discussion should be about characters. Substituting an actors name for a character when discussing the character is not okay. They're not the same person. Respectfully critiquing someone's performance or a writer's contribution is fine, however, bashing and being rude about them is not. Offensive nicknames for the writers and cast-members are also not to be used here. This is against Fan Forum policy and is an insult to real people.

2. Feel free to visit the general discussion threads or the previous episode discussion threads here to continue talking about episodes that have already aired.

3. Be respectful to each other, moderators, and to every fandom despite your personal beliefs. Previous episode discussions presented us with problems and we'd like to prevent this from happening. We encourage a good debate, but let's keep it respectful. Personal attacks are not needed, nor allowed here. Targeting another poster on who they support or why their argument is invalid is also unnecessary. Please refer back to Fan Forum's rules regarding this. No matter who you support or ship, we are all fans and people, too.

4. This is a Glee Appreciation board. And as such, it is great to critique, debate and interact respectfully with the fans. But we cannot emphasize enough that calling the show, its cast and crew, etc. 'racist', 'homophobic' or 'sexist' is extremely offensive and will not be tolerated. This board isn't the place for these remarks. Please take it off site or keep it to yourself.
Thank you, everyone!

Happy Hunger Games Glee Discussion!
Old 03-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Thanks love
Old 03-14-2013, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Noelle
Old 03-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you're welcome angels.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So much offensiveness...particularly with Finn, Santana dealing with Brody
way to be possessive dude
Old 03-14-2013, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kurt and Rachel deserve to be punched. Santana just stands up for both of them and helps them realize their dumb choices, and they kick her out for it. Rude. I'd clock both of them.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-14-2013, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Why is it so many characters are passive in their own stories?

Quinn was the passive role in HER pregnancy storyline.
Santana was the passive role in HER outing.
Kurt was the passive role when HE got cheated on.
Rachel is now the passive role with HER false pregnancy/her boyfriend lying to her.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 03-14-2013, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hard to take her (Santana's) when she's invaded their space already, has no proof about Brody, and when leaving stole things
Old 03-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kurt and Santana could have said in the first place that Santana couldn't move in. They didn't have to take her in, but they did, knowing full well what she's like most of the time. And Rachel's being an idiot. Santana may not be going about it the right way, but she's protecting Rachel and being a good friend. She never gets thanked for anyone she does for others, and everyone else just treats her like ****. Considering she's taking the girl who said she'd be nothing more than a stripper to the doctor's office, you'd think people would treat her better.

She gets treated awful in her own SLs AND when she's a prop. Naya deserves so much better than this show.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-14-2013, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They've never actually had to live with her so they didn't know
They allowed it and they can kick her out...

I'm sure once Brody tells Rachel they'll let her move back in
Old 03-14-2013, 09:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

It is jawdropping how much one character (and actor) can lift sequences in otherwise mediocre episodes. For the 2nd week, an episode that otherwise feels choppy, uninvolving and going through the motions, is lifted by the character of Santana and the performance by Naya Rivera. The chemistry between Santana and Rachel is what NY needed. What is not needed is Finn. Brody may be offputting but watching Finn come to the rescue is highly annoying.

As for the McKinley sequences, Unique finally gets some moments and Ryder gets to act like an idiot (not talking about the Catfishing but the comments about Unique). However, Ryder, Jake, and Marley just provide nothing. It is painful to watch. Kitty and Unique deserve more intriguing characters to play off. They are now stuck playing off the equivalent of 2 cardboard cutouts and the most pandering creation of a Mary Sue on all of TV.

The Sue sequences were pretty bad with the only enjoyment coming out of Blaine's reaction to being considered a bottom.

The McKinley parts are so bad that I didn't even smile when hearing a cover of Tegan and Sara's Closer. Stick to NY for goodness sake.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHForeverandAlways (View Post)
She gets treated awful in her own SLs AND when she's a prop. Naya deserves so much better than this show.
Did you really expect anything less when Ryan had her moving in with Kurt and Rachel? Everyone and their mothers will always be used to prop them.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Watching it right now and Sue/Blaine is just ridiculous.

I for one am glad that Ryder isnt sure what to call Unique and that it caused some little discord in Glee club since this notion that everyone is suppose to get along is boring as hell.

Not sure why Kurt was suddenly team Brochel when he was just agreeing with Santana last episode. Santanas little rant as she was leaving was perfect, wish she wouldnt come back to those two. And I guess Rachel quickly forgot how Santana was there for her, for her little baby scare. But I guess Rachel wasnt liking Santanas reality dose. If they arent apologizing next episode I will not be happy. But sadly Santana is to lonely in NY to not have Kurtchel around to entertain her with their boring lives.

Could they make Sue any more ridiculous? Just say that she is having a mid life crisis and I will accept it and choose to forget all of her ridiculousness.

Why is it that no one in this show cant make any decision about their future by themselves? Everyone has been ran out of Lima by someone telling them to chase their dream.

So annoying that all the newbies are "friends" and have to be accepting of each other.

........oh hell no. Oh hell to no to the noez of the no. Blaine is a captain of the Cheerios?

Santana is the best at getting revenge. Though I cant help but laugh at Finn beating up Brody. He got there UBER QUICK. Like I need their teleporter people to make me a teleporter to get to places in a blink of an eye. And well I guess since we have never seen this side of Finn before it just seems weird. Also, Brochel were in an open relationship, not as if he was cheating on Rachel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHForeverandAlways (View Post)
Kurt and Rachel deserve to be punched. Santana just stands up for both of them and helps them realize their dumb choices, and they kick her out for it. Rude. I'd clock both of them.
Sadly that is the way it goes. Remember when Santana went out of her way to help Kurt get sweet revenge his way? He just shut her down and everyone just walked out.

And I wish that Blaine trying to bring down Sue would in turn make him enemies with Brittany/Kitty which in turn would split the Glee club in their alliances. Since most likely Blaine is going to try and sabotage Cheerios nationals and everything will be ****** dorey. But we all know how this storyline will play out and it probably go the way it should.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 03-15-2013 at 02:59 AM
Old 03-15-2013, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

everyone thinks she's a bad person but she's not.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See I like Santana but for the most part everyone's reactions to her is logical
Why take someone, who 95% of the time insulted you, seriously?

Quote:
So annoying that all the newbies are "friends" and have to be accepting of each other.
I actually didn't mind that so much..it was true...they are gonna have to be the torch bearers next season