Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Endgame (Finn♥Rachel) #334: Because even Groff finds them "sweet" and Mark knows "Rachel's heart belongs to Finn"

welcome to the
finn hudsonrachel berry
appreciation thread

no.334
1 - 425: here

426. summerxdelight (Bella)
427. HopeNeverEnds (Amber)
428. intoxicated dreamer (Steph)
429. jemma10
430. _mila_ (Camila)
431. LondonTown89 (Sadie)
432. jessi89
433. julia in wonderland
434. JM&SMG91
435. MYM86
436. miss_salvatore (Renata)
437. Kayslee
438. Queen J & The Dark Prince (Pia)
439. [løst15] (Dila)
440. Vivilp182
441. GleekAmber (Amber)
442. mwmnic (Nicole)
443. ForeverDegrassiFan
444. Kiki17
445. anabear489 (Ana)
446. Libra (Sandy)
447. silver reflection (Chloe)
448. othangel
449. Leyton Love
450. and379
451. tyty
452. mariparker
453. gLeek91
454. *Glam*
455. marymr22
456. anjelia
457. ant31
458. bbertocchi
459. diannaagronlove
460. Minalher
461. chukatheart
462. meluvsfinchel
463. Little Angel
464. sweetangel05 (Loryn)
465. lostie86
466. tiramiisu
467. REdUnDant
468. Auti3luvsU
469. IsLoVeR
470. HaleyJamesFan
471. m0untaind3w
472. *Dark_Angel*4eva
473. Xerxes
474. gourcuff (Yoann)
475. Mezerino
476. daisyduke317
477. perfangel5655
478. noelle
479. megprescottfan
480. simplynad
481. AlexPettyferLove
482. Crybaby001 (Sylvie)
483. MICHELLEH36
484. rrr222

the H o n o r a r y S u p p o r t e r s;

The Cast
The Creators/Producers

The LA Times
Perez Hilton
CNN
iTunes
MSN News
MTV
Marc Malakin
Ted Casablanca
Kristen (E!)
Britney Spears
Danielle Savre
Jesus
Zapit
The Simpsons
The Office
Jake Vaughn
Adam Anders
Luke Edgemon
Ryan Seacrest and his crew

Why do I love Finn and Rachel? I love them because they've cultivated this bond and relationship where they're the other's only true friend. I love that Finn loves every part of Rachel, right down to her sequined leg warmers. I love how Rachel finds Finn's naivete endearing. I love that Finn is always rooting for Rachel. I love their banter. I love the hallway chats. I love the fact that they like each other because of their quirks, not in spite of them. Most of all? I love the chemistry between Lea and Cory that makes the pairing of Finn and Rachel so endearing and real.
ManoloChoo (Nicole)

The first time I watched Glee, I fell in love with Finn and Rachel. It was inevitable, really—Finn being the hot male lead and Rachel the stunning young ingénue everyone roots for. Their chemistry in undeniable, and their developing friendship is beautiful. I have never been inspired by something as much as I have been by their relationship—I think 20-something fics is proof of that The ups and downs of their relationship, as well as the struggles they face individually, make me want to root for them, and I think it’s clear that their story is one that will continue for a long time to come. For me, Glee would not work without Finn and Rachel, because they bring out the best in each other. Finn grounds Rachel when she has the tendency to get out of hand, while Rachel builds Finn up when he needs support. They are each other’s checks and balances, and to put it simply, they work perfectly. They may seem like complete opposites at first, but when it comes down to it, they both want the same thing: to be the best that they can be, and together, they can do that.
alifab (Ali)

The first time I saw Finn and Rachel in the same scene, I instantly fell in love. Maybe it was the height difference or Rachel's crazy eyes or Finn's wtf face, but everything about them was perfect to me. They each have their flaws and imperfections, but what one lacks the other has, and vice versa. They teach each other to be better people and from each other they've learned to love, to laugh, to be themselves.. because the real Finn is the Finn Rachel loves and the real Rachel is the Rachel Finn loves. We've only been given 13 episodes, but I'm excited to see where they both go in the future.
hotairballoon (Victoria)

Finn isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed and sometimes doesn’t understand the words Rachel uses, but never once has that bugged her and she has never put him down for it. She’s a bit of a diva that’s never had a real friend or someone to believe in her, but he likes her for who she is and he roots for her. She encourages him to follow his dreams despite what everyone else tells him. He likes her for who she is despite what other people think of her. I could go on forever about why I love them, because what’s not to love about them? Lea and Cory have amazing chemistry and always bring their best in their scenes. They have many more wonderful moments ahead of them and I can’t wait to see what this show has in store for them.
ordinaryday (Jen)

I love how Finn was scared of Rachel at first, but then he learned to love her craziness, and how they started fast, kissing in the second episode, but then developed this friendship, and how they support each other and how, even in an age when people are still trying to figure out what they are, instead of trying to change each other, they both accept and like each other exactly the way they are. And I love how they say weird things to each other, and it's hilarious and adorable at the same time. They can make me laugh histerically, melt completely or cry like a baby. They are magic and I just love everything about them.
AmanditaSininho (Amanda)

I love Finn and Rachel together because, well lets face it they would be perfect for each other. I think they would compliment each other well because Rachel is organized, smart, dedicated. She really knows what she wants and wont stop until she gets it. I think Finn needs someone like that in his life because he seems like a laid back kind of guy and some of her traits could rub off on him. Also you have to admit just looking at them you know they would make such a cute couple.
David'sgirl12 (Krystal)

From the moment I watched the Pilot in May, I thought wow how many episodes until Finn and Rachel get together? They are amazing together, there is a reason they were established as the main couple of the show by RM. They have great chemistry and are the only true friend either one of them has most of the time. They each understand that the other has interesting quirks but instead of disliking or trying to change those, they embrace them. They are truly a couple that is a great example of what a couple should be.
Slexie4ever (Whitney)

What I love about Finn and Rachel, aside from their amazing chemistry, is that they love and understand what is already so great about the other person. Finn not only likes Rachel, but he likes the things that make Rachel Rachel, like her sequined leg warmers. Rachel knows that Finn's not the brightest, but she never dumbs things down for him, and never calls him a moron. Instead she encourages him... they encourage each other because they see their potential. And, at the end of the day, they are there for each other. Their height difference is also adorable.
Kyls (Kylie)

To me Finn and Rachel are like the perfect match. Finn is that quiet, not-so-smart guy, who is supposed to be a leader but is rather a follower, because he doesn't really believe in himself and just tries to please everyone around him. Rachel is quite the opposite as she is loud and smart, wants to be a leader, believes in herself and her talent and tries to get her way depite what everyone else wants or says, but isn't accepted by everyone around her because of her diva-like attitude. Both of them are looking for someone who takes them for who they really are despite all of their faults. Therefore I think they complete each other in a way that no one else around them could.
k_1234 (Kiki)

Finn and Rachel are an unconventional couple in that he's the popular jock with tons of friends, while she is the talented outcast who doesn't seem to belong anywhere and has no friends. I love them as friends and a potential couple because they are both completely honest with each other. Rachel never hides that she has feelings for him and even calls him out when he tries to back down from her. She's a strong, hard-headed woman who is fighting to become the star she knows she can be. But even with this goal to strive for, she still wants a leading man to share the spotlight with. Finn is sweet, caring, and even when he doesn't quite understand what she's saying, he appreciates her for who she is no matter what others say or think about her. When the truth about Quinn's baby is revealed, Finn is left devastated and hurt and in the end the only person who is honest with him is Rachel. Throughout the season we see Rachel get let down by Finn for choosing his popularity and reputation over Glee, but in the end, when it really matters and when there's almost no hope, he finally comes through for her. The moment he steps into the room at Sectionals, Rachel's face lights up and the hope that she had almost lost is returned to her the second he hands her that sheet of music. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season to see their friendship grow and develop into more because they would be an amazing couple.
neonbliss (Kat)

I love Rachel&Finn because they're extremely cute, when they share a scene together it's so visible that they would want that moment to last forever and they would want to say things they feel but can't for some reason, I feel them so much on that!Their duets are just LOVE, they've got such a chemistry that makes it all so intense, everything they do makes clear what they feel for each other, and I can't help it but love them more and more! <3
Leyton4ever (Carmen)

Why I love Rachel/Finn.. They are the Classic Couple that I love to love, There shy, Honest, Silly, Real with each other. In my opinion they are mean to be. Finn can be himself with Rachel and Finn see’s something in Rachel that scares him, in a good way. Rachel has always felt something for Finn but when she heard him sing she fell in love now Finn is slowly but surely falling in love with her too. These two are my OTP come to life in opinion.
Smile_xD (Amy Louise)

I love Finn and Rachel because they are like that song playing on the radio that gets stuck in your head, once its there is never leaves. Once you ship FR, you can never stop. They just have this ability to be cute and sexy at the same time. They understand one another on a level that none of the other characters do and on top of that they support one another. You will never hear Finn call Rachel a “diva” or Rachel tell Finn he is “stupid“. Sometimes one of them will make a mistake but its ok because the other one will be still be standing right by their side. In the simplest words, Finn and Rachel may not be perfect people, but they are perfect for one another.
Squeegee Beckenhiem (Sam)

Finn and Rachel just click. They understand each other and share a special bond. As Lea Michele has stated, Rachel sees Finn for who he really is and that is one of the main reasons I adore this couple. They are so beautiful together and Lea and Cory bring out the best in each other.
haydensgirl (Jess)

Basically, the make me smile. The have a sweetness about them that appeals to the hopeless romantic in me. They also have flaws and aren't cookie cutter cutouts. To be so sweet and unassuming, they have scorching hot chemistry. I think Cory said it best when he said that Rachel represents what HE wants out of life and not what other people expect out from him. I think they both bring out the best in each other.
shelleylovinu (Carmen)

I love Finn and Rachel because of the way they look at each other and are there for each other no matter what. They always forgive each other, and help each other out. Rachel doesn’t belittle Finn for being less-intelligent than her, and Finn doesn’t belittle Rachel for not being popular. They respect and admire what the other does and believes in, and they balance each other out so well. They are the focal point and the “Couple Extraodinaire” of Glee, and I can’t wait for them to be together forever.
EdieRose (Edie)

From the start I knew that Finn and Rachel will have a connection and sparks will fly when they sing together. As the show goes on, I see their chemistry growing. Both their characters are so cute and adorable. Finn and Rachel are perfect together and together their love is like a song.
jules! (Jules)

There's just something about them. I can't quite put my finger on it, and I never really can when it comes to my favourite couples on TV. There's just that undeniable spark and connection that draws me in. Finn and Rachel make my heart fill with joy and they also break it into a million pieces. Their relationship has been filled with so many ups and downs, but my faith in them has never wavered, and their faith in each other, ultimately, didn't either. They need each other, they complete one another. Because of him, she has become a little more grounded. Because of her, he grew confidence and courage. They belong together, and it's as simple as that.
mslat92

I love Rachel/Finn as a couple because they are both dysfunctional, crazy teenagers who screw up all the time but still manage to find their way back to each other in the end. You can see that Rachel loves Finn and Finn loves Rachel and despite all the mixes that can come up on the show, they’re still a constant and in the end they’ll be together. Finn is delightfully dorky and the opposite to Rachel’s quick mind but she’s forever patient with him and loves him even though he messes things up occasionally and is like a hundred feet taller than her. And I love Finchel because you can’t help but fall in love with them.
iana.costa (Iana)

He's the boy that likes her for everything she is, including the parts that even she doesn't like! "I like you".."I actually like the way you usually dress..squinted leg warmers and stuff". Since the first episode, it was so clear that these two were meant to be together, one of those couples you can define as epic. They are my second favorite couple on this show, and I've always supported them. Right down the line, it's been him and her! They are taking us on this amazing Journey, and I can't wait to see where it takes them and us.
||michelle|| (Michelle)

I love Finn/Rachel for many reasons but I ship them mainly based on the idea that they "carry each other" and help each other when it comes to their weaknesses, thus making the perfect combination that will lead them both to success. Finn's always there to help Rachel when she's down or not feeling loved, he always compliments her, and he’s her biggest fan. When everyone treats her badly and she feels unloved, he's there to tell her things like “I like you” or “I appreciate you” or “I’m rooting for you” or “you’re cool Rachel” or “there’s so many awesome things about you.” Also, he's the only person that can make her smile or laugh when she's upset. And he will always be there to tell her to be herself and not change anything about her because he loves her for who she is, as he did in Hairography. Rachel can also do many things for Finn. She can raise his ambition and help him fulfill his life long dreams. He gets his leader drive from Rachel, who will tell him things like “you’re really talented” or “you can't keep worrying about what people think, you’re better than all of them” or “you’re a leader Finn.” She pushes him to carry on. In addition, Rachel never makes fun of Finn for being stupid. Instead she helps him, like in the scene where he pointed his heart to the wrong side, she showed him the way rather than roll her eyes, laugh, and call him names. So I truly believe Rachel is Finn’s savior and can push and motivate him to do great things in the future. That is why I ship them, they're the perfect combination even if they are not the same person, they carry each other and that's what makes them one.
foreveralways21 (Leyla)

Since the very first preview for the pilot Finn and Rachel have been destined for each other. They are completley different people but at the center they're very much the same. Their souls match :] When you see them on screen or in a photograph it doesn't matter who else is there, your eyes are drawn straight to them. Their chemistry is unlike anything I've ever seen and the way that they can convey so much and tell such an amazing story with just a shared look is nothing short of amazing. They see each other for who they really are and not the fabricated images that they're pressured in to conforming. They see what's real and they genuinely like what makes each other unique. I am literally not able to comprehend why anyone would like them with anyone but each other, I don't get it. Finn and Rachel are exactly what Glee has been about from the beginning: being who you are and liking that person and embracing your differences with pride. To say that they are my OTP is the understatement of the century. Finn and Rachel are destiny and anything less than true love is simply an insult to them.
nhlpfan (Lauren)

Despite the fact I hated Finn when I first saw him, I quickly changed my mind. I was convinced he'd leave Quinn for Rachel and if it wasn't for Quinn lying to him he would have. I love how Finn several times told Rachel that he liked her. He was the first person to accept her with all her flaws. That's what made me fall in love with their dynamic. It might be cliché to some people, but nevertheless I'm rooting for Finn and Rachel to be together. They love each other and accept each other and no matter what they're there for each other. It always makes me smile to see them on screen. It makes me happy to see a love unfolding between two teenagers despite all the troubles they have to go through. Finn and Rachel bot captured my heart and I will always root for them to be together.
Blondezilla90 (Kathy)

I'm not very good with words, especially if I have to explain my love for a ship, but I'll try nevertheless. Rachel&Finn are special, they touch me in a way not many ships do, when they sing together I get gooseflesh, I could watch them sing for hours. I love the fact that despite being an obvious OTP they never had it easy; every moment, every little thing was earned and not easily. I love how they can crack me up with a single line, or how they can make me cry when they fight, how they can make me squee when they share a romantic scene. I love the fact that they're the right mix between comedy & drama, bewteen insanity & seriousness, between heart & brain. They're simply the right mix, the right pair.
ale-la-pazza1 (Alessia)

Why I like Finn & Rachel? Because they compliment each other and they bring out the best in the other. she has the drive where he lacks confidence and decisivness and he broadens her focus from just singing. he is mellow where she is intense, she is focused where he is distracted. she wont let him quit and he wont let her either.
carly-hope (Carly)

There really aren't enough words to describe my love for Finchel, and I'm not sure that this paragraph properly articulates what I'm trying to say, but here goes. The thing about Finn & Rachel is that even when they are apart, they're together... because neither of them can ever truley be with someone else as long as they continue to keep one eye on the other. They're so connected and I just adore that aspect of their relationship. Simply put? I love everything about Finn & Rachel. Some claim they are totally cliche, but that's not true; not at all. Rachel isn't the perfect girl that just makes the dumb jock become a better person when he's with her. That would be cliche. Instead, they ballance each other out, and that is one of my most favorite things about them. Not only does Rachel make Finn a better version of himself, but Finn makes Rachel better as well. She has helped him to realize that there are more important things than ones reputation; that he shouldn't care so much about what other people think about him, and that there more important things than throwing eggs at people and letting others influence the things that you do in life. In return, he's the one person who can sort of tame the crazy in Rachel. He balances out all of Rachel's little quirks. When she's getting all overbearing and out of control, he's there to tell her she's being completely crazy. There's a mutual give-take ballance between the two that isn't at all one-sided. Also, I just love how adorable they are together - I don't think there will ever be a couple that could possibly be more cute than these two. Not only do they look amazingly good together, but they have chemistry in every aspect that could literally set the atlantic ocean on fire. They understand and get each other - and they've given each other their hearts. They make each other smile, and in return, it makes me smile too.
Stefani (Steph)

EPIC: is the one word that decribes the amazingness of Finchel. CUTENESS: is LC who are adorably cute when they are around each other. And, AMAZING is what I decribe as the 300th threads of adorkable duets and adorable LC fantasies. I can't believe we hit 300 threads and let's hope for 300 more.

Finchel and LC, ever since becoming a fan of Glee I thought that these two made the show and it made me continue to watch and see what happens with them. During season 1, I became a big fan of Finn and thought he was the cutest thing ever on TV and some time later after that I became a fan of Rachel too. I enjoy them the most on the show cause they are the most entertaining and they don't bore me like some other pairings. And LC, Monchele I love them so much now because they are such fun off screen and I love how close they are as friends (I would like more than friends) but I don't think that will happen. Anyway, my love for Finchel and LC is huge and it's just getting bigger and bigger as the episodes and seasons pass on.
ღRose♦Nylundღ (Shari)

the S e a s o n 2 M o m e n t s;

1. More Finn/Rachel duets.
2. Finn meets Rachel's parents.
3. Finn invites Rachel (and the Glee club) to watch one of his games and Rachel cheers so hard for him.
☑ 4. Finn can't control himself around Rachel again.
☑ 5. Rachel makes Finn watch musicals with her.
6. Finn leaves a sweet message to Rachel on Myspace.
7. Finn volunteers/Rachel asks Finn for a duet that they'll put up on myspace.
8. Hot Piano Kiss.
9. Finn describing his feelings for Rachel via inner monologue.
☑ 10. Rachel describing her feelings for Finn via singing.
11. Finn calling Rachel "Rach".
12. Finn defending Rachel from slushie attacks.
13. FR getting caught in the act.
14. Rachel tries to wake Finn up for a morning exercise.
15. Cuddling
☑ Finn says(yells) ILY first.
☑ 17. Finn hugs Rachel from behind
18. Finn kisses Rachel on the forehead/or vice versa
☑ FR holding hands during one of their hallway walk and talks.
20. Rachel sneak hugs Finn.
21. Piggyback ride.
22. Rachel helps Finn with his schoolwork.
23. Rachel comforting Finn or vice versa.
☑ 24. Boob groping under the shirt AND under the bra.
25. Dinner with parents.
26. Finn takes Rachel on an awkward (at first) date.
27. Finn teaches Rachel to play the drums.
28. Finn singing Can't Fight This Feeling again.. this time to Rachel.
29. Finn putting on an I Wanna Sex You Up private show for Rachel.
30. Rachel and Finn eloping (in the future).
31. Finn giving Jacob a talking to about Rachel.
32. Locker Kiss
the S e a s o n 1 F a n m i x;

listen here

the F a n f i c t i o n;

Hearts, Like Puzzle Pieces, Never Change Shape
I’ll Hold You Forever If That’s What You Need (M)
Flashbacks Fly Through My Mind, But Everyday With You Is Just as Good As The Last
Let’s Play a Game and Have Some Fun
He Still Climbs out of Windows
Now Here Comes the Refrain (M)
Adventures in a Supply Closet (M)
The Right Reasons

Love Our Baby: Lea/Cory & Finn/Rachel Drabble-a-thon

the F a n a r t;

more:
[01] by spikeshunny

the F a n v i d e o s;

Finn/Rachel 100 Threads Tribute
Season 1 Finchel Tribute
Your Love is My Drug
7 Things
Jump then Fall
Crazy for this Girl
Just the Way You Are
Calls Me Home
"I Know It's Not Always Easy For You Rachel"
"I'll Never Break Up With You"
Teenage Dream
"You're The Hottest Guy In School"
Love the Way you Lie Part II
Forever and Always
You Fill My Heart

cory monteith & lea michele

Lea: Basically, I bring light and joy into Cory's life everyday.
Cory: Every single day, when she's not around, I think, 'My life will get better soon'.

Cory: When the Glee audition came around, my manager literally had to talk me into it. I was petrified to sing in front of anyone.
Lea: Fast-forward two years, he's on stage at Radio City, singing live in front of 6,000 people and, like, loving it.
Cory: Loving it.
Lea: He's a rock star.

Lea: I love working with Cory, and i love pretending like he’s my boyfriend. It’s so fun.

Lea: (On cast romances) I mean, for me, if it was going to happen with anybody it would have happened with Cory. The moment I saw him, I thought ‘This boy is very cute.’

Lea: We're such good friends that we've passed that level of weirdness. Cory farts in front of me.

Cory: And Lea’s best trait is that she’s very inspiring. And incredibly talented. And hot.

Lea: Cory is amazing and I love working with him. He's great and he makes me laugh. He's fantastic.

Cory: I work opposite Lea Michele and there's no finer teacher.

Lea: Working with Cory is such a joy. He is committed, focused and so much fun. His story to success is so inspirational, he truly deserves all of this.

Cory: It’s speculation. I can’t blame them for thinking that. I mean, we’re very close. We go out in public and we’re very like this [grabs reporter close to him].

Lea: What they don’t know is that Cory and I are taking pictures for the ‘Save the Date’s’ for our wedding.
Cory: Save the date for our wedding.

the L i n k s;

finnrachel
finnandrachel
13 Inches
Love Our Baby! (Lea/Cory)
Cory Monteith's Twitter
Lea Michele's Twitter
Rachel Berry's Facebook
Finn Hudson's Facebook
Lea Michele Web
Cory Monteith Daily

the F u t u r e T i t l e s;

"She's an example of someone truly following her dreams and that's attractive" - Cory
I never planned on making you cry, but not letting go would be living a lie.
I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing ♥
"The show is simply more fun to watch when Finn and Rachel are together, don't you agree?" -TVF
"I don't care about Puck! I don't care about anybody but you!"
"I don't want to talk about Quinn, I want to talk about you."
"Just because I can't be with you doesn't mean I don't believe in you."
"She's prettier than me." "Would you stop? You're beautiful."
"You’re a real star, and you need to shine."
"I love working with Cory. And I love pretending like he's my boyfriend. It's so fun." - Lea
"Rachel and Finn all the way!" - JU
Because Lea LOVES working with Cory, and we love it too.
Because Lea is happy as long as she has scenes with Cory
Because when describing his perfect woman Cory described Lea.
Because we aren't the sinking ship, we are the life boats that stay afloat after the wreck.
"They have a very serious love" - Lea on Finn and Rachel
You're the one who keeps me up at night, thinking about how we'd look together in the future
I smile a lot these days. And everybody knows it's because of you. Everyone knows it but you.
It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's been in love with you that makes me happy.
People say happiness is a choice. I think happiness is you.
The happiest feeling ever is knowing that he could be with any other girl in the world, but he chooses to be with you.
At first I loved your smile. Then I loved your laugh. After that I loved your humor. But in the end I realized I just love you.
Everyone says you only fall in love once. That's not true because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
Because Cory's favourite episodes are Duets and Showmance and his favourite Glee Tour performance is Faithfully.

the P r e v i o u s T h r e a d s;

1 - 200: here

{201} {202} {203} {204} {205} {206} {207} {208} {209} {210}
{211} {212} {213} {214} {215} {216} {217} {218} {219} {220}
{221} {222} {223} {224} {225} {226} {227} {228} {229} {230}
{231} {232} {233} {234} {235} {236} {237} {238} {239} {240}
{241} {242} {243} {244} {245} {246} {247} {248} {249} {250}
{251} {252} {253} {254} {255} {256} {257} {258} {259} {260}
{261} {262} {263} {264} {265} {266} {267} {268} {269} {270}
{271} {272} {273} {274} {275} {276} {277} {278} {279} {280}
{281} {282} {283} {284} {285} {286} {287} {288} {289} {290}
{291} {292} {293} {294} {295} {296} {297} {298} {299} {300}
{301} {302} {303} {304} {305} {306} {307} {308} {309} {310}
{311} {312} {313} {314} {315} {316} {317} {318} {319} {320}
{321} {322} {323} {324} {325} {326} {327} {328} {329} {330}
{331} {332} {333} {334} {335} {336} {337} {338} {339} {340}

the S c e n e s of the M o m e n t;

Break a leg
Last time we were here you told me you loved me

Last edited by in a daydream; 04-10-2011 at 05:20 PM
Old 04-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!
Old 04-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT BB!

Finn & Rachel Promotional Pictures Survivor

---------------------------------------------------------------------

R O U N D 7

---------------------------------------------------------------------

R U L E S:

01. VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PICTURE
02. PICTURE WITH THE MOST VOTES AT 7 VOTES GETS ELIMINATED
03. LAST ROUND VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE
04. ONLY VOTE ONCE PER ROUND

O N E :

T W O :
Round 4

T H R E E :

F O U R :
Round 6

F I V E :
Round 1

S I X :

S E V E N :
Round 5

E I G H T :

N I N E :

T E N :

E L E V E N :

T W E L V E :

T H I R T E E N :

F O U R T E E N :
Round 2

F I F T E E N :
Round 3

S I X T E EN :

Old 04-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

bring the tallies too?
Old 04-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes mam

6 - 1
9 - 1
12 - 2
Old 04-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

thank you bb
Old 04-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome my lovelies
Old 04-08-2011, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 04-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Grip of life hug!

EDIT: Leyla bb that is and I love it!
Old 04-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that hug
Old 04-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Makes me wish we had Something Special as our shipper title rn
Old 04-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

aweeeee we could put it but it prob wouldn't fit
Old 04-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I know we can just put it another time. That gif just makes me think of that

Old 04-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

aweee faithfully i need another finchel duet!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

IKR? I don't really think any could top the awesomeness of Faithfully though. It will always be my favorite

I'm off to bed! Goodnight bb!