Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2010, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

First time i watched it, the moment Rachel started her inner-speech about being a start i was like "hello favorite character, where have you been all my life?" and then right when this happened:

I was hooked, just cause i though that Crazy!Girl (which is what i called Rachel the first time I watched it) needed some lovein'
Then i started porting about them on the Couples board then when we got the Glee board I opened this thread and I have been in love with them ever since. No straying for me
Old 09-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Addicted Fan

I think the perfect word for Finn's look during TOE is "smitten".

They boy is so SMITTEN.

GAH! I could rewatch this moment forever. I can't even count how many times I already have.
Icon | Jen
Old 09-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Brianna, I thought you don't have tumblr? Or maybe I thought of someone else.

Oh Jen, really?! When I first saw it, I knew that FQ wouldn't have worked it out. I mean I honestly don't know why but this show was kinda predictable to me. When I saw FR interact, I knew, I just knew that they would hook up and get together and be serious, something that FQ wouldn't have those stuff, lol. I am good like that, haha.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

I gotta get to work but ill be back way later tonight
Old 09-30-2010, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've decided that everytime I'm home, I'll be posting a bit less here so I can try to "concentrate" on the 300th thread graphics.

Cause this weekend would be super busy.

bye sam!
Old 09-30-2010, 03:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Bye, Sam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
Oh Jen, really?! When I first saw it, I knew that FQ wouldn't have worked it out. I mean I honestly don't know why but this show was kinda predictable to me. When I saw FR interact, I knew, I just knew that they would hook up and get together and be serious, something that FQ wouldn't have those stuff, lol. I am good like that, haha.
Well, I do that with shows ALL THE TIME. Before I get into them, I latch onto a couple because of things I have either read or seen (AND I'm usually right about the couple I'm gonna like.)

When I first got into "Glee", it was because of multifandom videos I was watching. People would always put the show into these videos, and one of them had the ILY scene of FQ and I thought they were cute and thought FOR SURE they would be the ones I would like.

It wasn't until I watched the pilot that I realized how wrong I was and how much more chemistry and just plain CUTE FR were compared to them.
Icon | Jen
Old 09-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Loyal Fan

I didn'T like Finn much in the beginning....CUz he hurt Rachel...I loved Rachel... XDbut soon i started to understand xD

byeeee sam =D

aw Hannah :/
Old 09-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bye Sam!

Oh yeah, Jen, that's true! Fanvids tend to be very tricky because it comes with manips and the songs that they think that are fitting to those couples who are not 'couple of the show' ya know. So yeah, I get what you mean. I mean I watched the pilot late, like around winter time and that was during Glee long ass hiatus! And I saw so many people sporting out PR icons and stuff and I thought they were, you know, lol. But that was till my friend filled me in and got me hooked on watching dvds and then I realized oh, now that makes sense!
Old 09-30-2010, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

^^your friend is a good one...just saying lol
Old 09-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Absolute Fan

God, anis of my favorite scene of the ep. I wanna see MOAR.

Nikki||Cory Monteith||Icon by bluefire311 (lj)
Old 09-30-2010, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

K guys! I'm off work.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondezilla90 (View Post)
^^your friend is a good one...just saying lol
Trust me! If it wasn't for my friend, I wouldn't have watched this show much less to ship FR and PQ at all! So yeah, I owe it all to her! Yep, I agree with your statement!

Bye Hannah!
Old 09-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
Oh yeah, Jen, that's true! Fanvids tend to be very tricky because it comes with manips and the songs that they think that are fitting to those couples who are not 'couple of the show' ya know. So yeah, I get what you mean. I mean I watched the pilot late, like around winter time and that was during Glee long ass hiatus! And I saw so many people sporting out PR icons and stuff and I thought they were, you know, lol. But that was till my friend filled me in and got me hooked on watching dvds and then I realized oh, now that makes sense!
Yeah, when you see some scenes by themselves, they actually seem very sweet and FQ, for some reason, were the ones that I kept seeing in videos and obviously, people who ship them are gonna only show the cutest scenes.

I didn't start watching Glee until about a month before the B9 started. I had the whole first season on my computer downloaded for like a month and kept on forgetting to watch it. One day, I just decided, what the hell, watched the pilot, and then ended up watching ALL of the F13 in like 3 days.

After that, I went online to find everything I could about this show (especially FR) and I've been hooked ever since.
Icon | Jen
Old 09-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Loyal Fan

bye hannah

well i had to discover glee on my own..and i owe it all to kristin chenoweth hahahahah ♥
Old 09-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Bye Hannah!

Nosebump.

Also, this cracked me up:

Poor Rachel.
Icon | Jen