Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
That's relief, Leyla, because we don't need another you!

Leyla, you have to keep in mind, FQ used to date wayyyy before Rachel came in the picture, so that's probably why it was played out in this situation that he forgave her for that reason that they used to be good, ya know.
yeah I guess so but it still doesn't make him less of a hypocrite, like that reasoning didn't do anything for me Ryan. And how strong was FQ's relationship if she cheated on him with Puck, and he cheated on her twice with Rachel when he barely knew much about Rachel. That doesn't sound like "First Love" to me. It sounds like "first relationship" and idgaf much about my first boyfriend. I still don't forgive him for somethings that are way more minimal than what Quinn did.

and ok, if Ryan is going to throw the "First Love" thing around. I also have a grudge against my "First Love" and no. I wouldn't give him a second chance because of it. Thus, Ryan your point is invalid.

Come up with better excuses for your crappy storylines next time then using personal experiences
Old 03-16-2011, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveralways21 (View Post)
oh that's cuz I'm something special jk. offensive Raddy, offensive
You love my offensive!
Old 03-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelle (View Post)
Ugh that quote does suck I wish I never asked
LOL I know. I like how Ryan called Finn Quinn's first love. Doesn't matter - Cory still called Rachel Finn's first love Cory's opinion >>>>>>>> Ryan's opinion, in my mind because Ryan is full of crap.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's really confusing for me because, besides being a FR fan I'm a PQ fan too.. so I don't really consider FQ's s1 relationship as "love"

Yeah Cory > Ryan
Old 03-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelle (View Post)
It's really confusing for me because, besides being a FR fan I'm a PQ fan too.. so I don't really consider FQ's s1 relationship as "love"

Yeah Cory>Ryan
Yeah I dont either
Old 03-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveralways21 (View Post)
yeah I guess so but it still doesn't make him less of a hypocrite, like that reasoning didn't do anything for me Ryan. And how strong was FQ's relationship if she cheated on him with Puck, and he cheated on her twice with Rachel when he barely knew much about Rachel. That doesn't sound like "First Love" to me. It sounds like "first relationship" and idgaf much about my first boyfriend. I still don't forgive him for somethings that are way more minimal than what Quinn did.

and ok, if Ryan is going to throw the "First Love" thing around. I also have a grudge against my "First Love" and no. I wouldn't give him a second chance because of it. Thus, Ryan your point is invalid.

Come up with better excuses for your crappy storylines next time then using personal experiences
I know that his answers are not exactly comforting but what can we do about it? But look at bright side, this will probably lead him to forgive Rachel. I don't know if that sounds comforting but...yeah.

It's just this show hasn't explained so much about history and such like it did with original thirteen episodes, so there's no point to dig more into why he has gone back to her like that but maybe, just maybe FQ together will give him prespective that he is very much in love with Rachel and that he has already forgave her without even knowing about it. Being with Quinn could point out the obvious to him that he's heading in that direction. I think this will put him in prespective about his relationship between Quinn and Rachel and know who he's much happier with and is very much in love with.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to go to bed. Night
Old 03-17-2011, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, I'm just going to focus on the goodies we got tonight!
Old 03-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Leyla, come on! We got great stuff about FR which is why this is how it will play out like I said above. Like I said, FQ will LEAD TO FR. You will see that'll happen. It's so bluntally obvious! So...

I can't believe what a night!
Old 03-17-2011, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What I get from that is... there's a time for everything. Quinn gave Finn space to forgive her. We didn't get a real scene depicting that exact moment, but in time, Finn forgave Quinn.

And just like what Brad said... in time, Finn will also forgive Rachel. It takes time to heal all wounsd, they say.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
Leyla, come on! We got great stuff about FR which is why this is how it will play out like I said above. Like I said, FQ will LEAD TO FR. You will see that'll happen. It's so bluntally obvious! So...

I can't believe what a night!
yeaaaaah I know!!
Old 03-17-2011, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good, Leyla! I am glad.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:21 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I'm a pretty happy FR fan right now

and yes Cory>>>>Ryan
StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr
Old 03-17-2011, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to bed y'all.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinslet (View Post)
What I get from that is... there's a time for everything. Quinn gave Finn space to forgive her. We didn't get a real scene depicting that exact moment, but in time, Finn forgave Quinn.

And just like what Brad said... in time, Finn will also forgive Rachel. It takes time to heal all wounsd, they say.
IA. (Although I still think there's a difference between forgiving someone in the sense of letting go of your bad feelings and the sense of wanting to return to that relationship. It's not so much how can Finn forgive Quinn to me as how can he trust Quinn, because she damaged the trust in their relationship a hell of a lot worse than Rachel did.)