Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopgirl318 (View Post)

After reading these original scripts I appreciate every single Samcedes moment we have gotten in season 3. No matter how big or small and thanking my lucky stars that Mercedes wasn't written like that. I maybe making a big deal over a few unaired scenes that never made it in the episode that could be on the cutting room floor and also Ian/Brad are the biggest Samcedians since they directed/written/revised most of their moments.
I totally agree and I don't think you are making a big deal out of it, It really would have been character assassination and written Mercedes completely ooc. I'm really happy with the aired scenes. I wish they would have kept that part when Sam told Mercedes he wanted her to be all his, though. That's so sweet And their flirty banter with the chapstick. Plus Sam's locker with all the Mercedes pics would have been cannon

Ugh I really hope they don't tear apart this relationship next season. They are just the cutest couple!!
Old 07-05-2012, 09:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
I totally agree and I don't think you are making a big deal out of it, It really would have been character assassination and written Mercedes completely ooc. I'm really happy with the aired scenes. I wish they would have kept that part when Sam told Mercedes he wanted her to be all his, though. That's so sweet And their flirty banter with the chapstick. Plus Sam's locker with all the Mercedes pics would have been cannon

Ugh I really hope they don't tear apart this relationship next season. They are just the cutest couple!!
I hope so, they are too adorable. Not only was our girl ooc but I really think it would have destroyed Sam/Mercedes as a viable couple even after the Shane thing blew over and I wouldn't be surprised if tptb kept them apart permanently if things went that way. It would be Quam/Fuinn 3.0 but worse and if this happened after the Whitney song I just wouldn't feel sorry for Mercedes [or Shane] which sounds awful + alot of fans would have been upset since Mercedes showed most growth out of everyone when dealing with her love life and made the choice then decided how it was gonna go. I loved that.

That is cannon to me because that photo was released which sounds silly. I still wonder about the context of the deleted scene because after the scripts leaked it is clear that Sam/Mercedes moments were revised and rewritten. It has to exist because of the photo but I hope it was nothing like the one from the heart script. Hopefully it was some banter or maybe that was the rumoured ultimatem scene.

Last edited by shopgirl318; 07-05-2012 at 09:12 PM
Old 07-06-2012, 07:09 AM
Passionate Fan

I for sure hope they someday release the scene that was deleted. At least they released the photo, so I guess you are right, it is cannon
Old 07-06-2012, 04:25 PM
New Fan

I found this today guys over at the gleeforum. Remember those photos I posted of Sam/Mercedes during "Goodbye" waving Rachel off well here is one more. I think it is more of a candid one of Chord and Amber. It is cute anyway with his arm around her!

Old 07-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Passionate Fan

I love it!!! I don't care what anybody says, I think they make a really handsome couple
Old 07-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved what Amber said about their kissing

and omg that deleted scene from Heart
Old 07-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღfaithfully (View Post)
I loved what Amber said about their kissing

and omg that deleted scene from Heart

Amber is so funny! They both do have beautiful plump lips

Did you like the deleted scene from Heart? I only liked the "All I want is for you to be mine, really mine" I would have died if that aired. But the rest of it wasn't too great. I wonder how many other scenes were deleted
Old 07-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
"All I want is for you to be mine, really mine"
when we eventually kill this thread this should be our title anyway
Old 07-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Tammi! I missed you I'm just now catching up on PLL!

I think that's a great idea as a thread title I updated the OP with the deleted scene pic so why not?
Old 07-17-2012, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

great title idea bb!
Old 07-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm just hoping the writers don't lose their dang minds and mess with my Samcedes. They're all I'm hanging onto at this point.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
I'm just hoping the writers don't lose their dang minds and mess with my Samcedes. They're all I'm hanging onto at this point.
It'll be hard with them going long distance and not knowing how much mercedes will be featured

Old 07-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

that kiss
Old 07-22-2012, 02:22 PM
New Fan

That kiss is too adorable! I just wish it wasn't so choppy though. It seemed like the kiss went longer because of the angle from the promo but during the actual episode it was different.

One more gif of Chord/Amber from prom bts:

Old 07-22-2012, 02:25 PM
New Fan

^I agree with myna that kisss was so sweet. The one after the HN duet is my favorite though even if it was a peck. Mercedes was so dazed afterwards. I'm still not watching glee in september but I may dvr the eps then breakdown and view whenever but here's hoping RIB doesn't screw up our couple. they have so much potential.