Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

god I hated that prom episode, but at least SM were presh in it for the time they were focused on
Old 06-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved Samcedes, Tike, Britanna, and Puck/Becky of the Prom episode. However, sadly my favorite part was the released bts video I actually wasn't too thrilled with any of the last episodes, but that's clearly because I am a Samcedes fan and a fan of all the other neglected characters.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I tend to be a fan of characters that writers hate

That episode was a trainwreck to everyone other than fr/klaine fans
Old 06-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Is it weird that I was most upset that Rachel was given the Prom queen title and I was outraged on the part of Missy whatever her name is and the whole school who didn't vote for her? I know when I was in high school we would've been pissed over something like that
Old 07-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't even name the amount of things that angered me in that episode tbh. I knew after that episode there was no way in hell I was watching this shtshow next year
Old 07-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Passionate Fan

No no tell me!! I miss you posting here
Old 07-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

well its not really on topic, but everything with FR, Finn, Rachel as always, Klaine, bad songs, just everything

And SM only got a 30 second scene basically so wtv

It's funny I actually see you more on the soap board then here
Old 07-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Passionate Fan

haha you realized soaps are my secret obsession Been watching them since I could open my eyes

As far as Samcedes, the best part of Promasaurus were the bts video. If not for that I would be forever bitter I feel like that video was released especially for us. Chord "boop" Amber's nose will forever remain precious
Old 07-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

human nature was the best moment these to had

Old 07-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved that duet it was so shocking because I didn't expect their voices to blend so well together but it what beautiful. It's one of the few Glee songs I actually downloaded.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

their voices sounded amazing in it
Old 07-04-2012, 02:20 PM
New Fan

ugh double post again! stupid laptop!

Last edited by shopgirl318; 07-04-2012 at 02:48 PM
Old 07-04-2012, 02:40 PM
New Fan

Hey people so I read the cut scenes from the heart script it was bad like ooc bad for all 3 parties. I was glad it was cut tbh but there were some sweetness between SM that could have been left in but ultimately it put Mercedes, Shane in a worse light + turned Shane into a bad guy for no reason. I didn't care about the dude but anyway it was no need to go that route when he was passive onscreen and he never threatened the girl or anything like that.

This wasn't the final script but it hadn't been revised either. I am much more happy with the aired scenes but some should have been left in + it explains Sam's anger in Spanish Teacher and Blaine's comment from ep 3x17 but it paints Mercedes as ooc ultimately especially after what she said to Emma in 3x12. In this version Mercedes/Sam would have stayed broken up I think. Originally M was supposed to see Emma alone but that was re worked also anyway SM were a better couple because of the rewrites cause then they would be another Finn/Quinn and none of us wants that. Ali Adler is a horrible writer also after seeing this and it doesn't help she destroyed Tina in props.

Link:

Last edited by shopgirl318; 07-05-2012 at 08:51 PM
Old 07-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Passionate Fan

shopgirl! Thanks so much for posting

I tend to agree that I like the aired version better. There really was no need to make Shane out to be a bad guy and turn Mercedes into a cheater. The only thing the released script does is explain some of the comments, like you said, what Blaine said to Emma. And I never knew that Samcedes moment in Emma's office was only written for Mercedes That's one of my fav scenes!! I would have liked to see Samcedes flirting at the locker though!
Old 07-05-2012, 03:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
shopgirl! Thanks so much for posting

I tend to agree that I like the aired version better. There really was no need to make Shane out to be a bad guy and turn Mercedes into a cheater. The only thing the released script does is explain some of the comments, like you said, what Blaine said to Emma. And I never knew that Samcedes moment in Emma's office was only written for Mercedes That's one of my fav scenes!! I would have liked to see Samcedes flirting at the locker though!
Your welcome!

Not only did it make Mercedes into a cheater but also a jerk, trying to have her cake and eat it too especially when she tried to cheat with Sam from 5 to 7 pm on V-day but Sam was in the right and I understood where he was coming from especially after Quam/Finn back in season 2. I loled during that part Myna because Mercedes would never. I swear to you I have read fanfics where Shane was the abuser but this was crazy. She wouldn't put up with his temper either in cannon nor make excuses for it. This is the same girl who tore Mr Schue a new one after he yelled at her in Asian F though during bootycamp when he pushed her too far + who had doubts, guilt about Shane/Sam during HOTS, Yes/No, Michael, Spanish Teacher and even Heart so that would have been character assasination 101 the glee version like when when Tina, Mercedes, Brittany and Sugar laughed at that abuse joke in Choke. So glad tptb didn't go there!

One thing I wanted Sam to say to Mercedes in cannon is that you are mine! I flailed while reading unedited version and the flirting with the chapstick also. How cute would have that been after they gotten together?

After reading these original scripts I appreciate every single Samcedes moment we have gotten in season 3. No matter how big or small and thanking my lucky stars that Mercedes wasn't written like that. I maybe making a big deal over a few unaired scenes that never made it in the episode that could be on the cutting room floor and also Ian/Brad are the biggest Samcedians since they directed/written/revised most of their moments. I really think this would have destroyed Mercedes as a character [not to mention her morals] after Heart aired, like Tina was silenced again during Props. [Alder written Props, Pot o Gold and I hated those eps.] Rachel/Quinn/Santana really took a beating this year also and they haven't recovered at all especially Rachel and Quinn though.

[cannon!Samcedes = fannon!Samcedes with Sam in "dgaf default setting" not caring about Shane when he knew M still loved him and honeybadger mode that means he knows what he wants then goes for it but Mercedes behavior was all off and she barely gets screentime as it is so trying to destroy the few good things about her like loyalty, honesty, morals just didn't sit right with me.]

Last edited by shopgirl318; 07-05-2012 at 03:25 PM