Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

prom bts
Old 07-24-2012, 02:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Amber Riley (Mercedes)
What's ahead:
While Riley has yet to see a script for Season 4 yet, she's game for however much the series wants her there -- whether it's for story lines set in L.A. or not. "If it were up to me, I'd see Mercedes pursuing her dreams, where ever it is and if that's in L.A., I'd be A-OK with it," she says. As for if the guy who helped get the aspiring singer out to L.A in the first place, Riley is optimistic about a reunion with new series regular Chord Overstreet. "There may be some Samcedes again, who knows!"

Chord Overstreet (Sam)
What's ahead:
The new series regular starts shooting Tuesday and (shocker!) is game for a reunion with former flame Mercedes. "There's a potential for anything in TV, we will see what happens and see where the writers go with the story. I thought it was endearing that he still cared about her even though they weren't together," he told THR of Sam's romantic gesture that landed Mercedes a gig on the West Coast. As for returning to the depleted choir room, there's some work to be done after the departures of Rachel and company. "It's me, Kevin McHale (Artie) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina) who are the ones left in the school and we all have to step up," he offered.

Source: 'Glee' Season 4: Rachel's Rude Roommate, Hope for Samcedes and More Spoilers From the Cast - Hollywood Reporter

So all we can do is hope!!! At least we aren't getting devastating news that Samcedes are for sure over
Old 07-24-2012, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow they both sound optimistic
Old 07-24-2012, 06:00 PM
Passionate Fan

IKR? I'm literally giddy I was feeling really negative but if the actors are feeling optimistic then I should too.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

hopefully it pans out
Old 07-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Passionate Fan

yay Tams! and you thought I was being a hopeless optimist
Old 07-25-2012, 04:38 PM
New Fan

I have more optimism after watching and the reading the quotes from the TCAs. Also loved the way Chord was referring to SNG about the Disco Inferno tape before they reunited during the end of the episode. That was a sweet moment indeed.

I will stab RIB if they mess Sam/Mercedes up with another love triangle or love interest for Sam.

Last edited by shopgirl318; 07-27-2012 at 10:06 AM
Old 07-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Passionate Fan

You mean when he called what Sam did "endearing"? yes! that was so sweet
Old 07-27-2012, 07:26 PM
Passionate Fan

I already posted in the Mercedes thread, Amber was on TGP earlier this week. Look at these still and close up pics of her "item"

It has "My only love Sam" and she has "Sam" written elsewhere. I don't know what this means for Season 4 but it's a nice shout-out to Samcedes.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

awe that's cute
Old 07-30-2012, 03:03 PM
Passionate Fan

2 more fic recs. These two are truly amazing. They're AU & WIP's but both seem to be wrapping up

Addicted Addicted Chapter 1, a glee fanfic | FanFiction
As Far As the Eye Can See As Far As Eye Can See Chapter 1: The Release, a glee fanfic | FanFiction
Old 07-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

That notebook
Old 08-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ryan's tweet
Old 08-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღfaithfully (View Post)
Ryan's tweet
what did he tweet? I'm sure something horrible that he will go back on...

EDIT: Ohhh, Sam's getting a new LI. Not surprising
Old 08-04-2012, 11:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
what did he tweet? I'm sure something horrible that he will go back on...

EDIT: Ohhh, Sam's getting a new LI. Not surprising
Ryan announced coldly and unprofessional on twitter that Samcedes will be split up and Sam will have a new gf, Sugar. Tike will be broken up also.

I am really bummed out but my fellow peeps on the glee forum have been saying that RM will go back and scramble in trying to fix it like he has been doing out of desperation by fan baiting to the finchel, faberry, brittana and klaine fandoms in releasing deleted scenes + joining twitter etc.

I won't be watching season 4 at all. I was gonna dvr the 1st 5 episodes and go from there but after all the lies this summer coming from Ryan Murphy, then shafting Mercedes, Sam, Quinn and this whole twitter mess I am done supporting him and any future tv projects he is involved in.

New fic recs:
Music of the Heart [Kurt/Sam friendship, Mercedes/Sam, Kurtcedes brotp]
You've Got The Music In You Chapter 1: Kurt: The Wrong Dream, a glee fanfic | FanFiction

Things Forgotton:
Things Forgotten Chapter 1, a glee fanfic | FanFiction

This one is more Rileystreet. Give it a chance, the story is really well written and updated frequently:
If You Were Here:
If You Were Here Chapter 1, a glee fanfic | FanFiction