Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2009, 07:48 AM
  #1
Elite Fan

 
{christie}'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 46,042
Berrylicious {Rachel★Lea} #42: Since the return of her stay on the moon she listens like Spring and she talks like June.


w e l c o m e t o t h e 42nd
Rachel Berry/Lea Michele
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d.














"A young woman with the talent to pull that off is already hot.
Throw in her long history on Broadway, which includes starring in a hit musical with masturbation, S&M, and nudity,
and Lea Michele is starting to scratch us right where we itch. "







1. Natih_Fate
2. Squeegee Beckeinhiem
3. AAVaria
4. LittleGreyStargate
5. Mindhunter
6. starslightup
7. feelthatrush
8. -Beth-
9. *Stacy*
10. crazycait714
11. victoriafrances
12. music_junkierules
13. - Nina -
14. baileycat
15. walkin' with a ghost
16. cbluv
17. sashanaa
18. breakingdawn_
19. throwawaythekey
20. Elenwyn
21. catkirk7
22. Deiaa
23. ElectricHearts
24. let it be
25. allybubba
26. Poupa
27. CoolRanch
28. OTH_Leyton_4eva
29. gizzie_fan
30. Ant0nini
31. xXEmmaXx
32. lisagslack14
33. MTG11687
34. truroswellian
35. daritah
36. Starfield_Scribe
37. sweet_christie03
38. heaven85
39. frodobaggins07
40. Hogglebee
41. revolution.
42. BabyJ
43. Chastidy
44. eternalnoob
45. breath we drew
46. DUHsoTK
47. Sparkling_Diamond
48. tushtush
49. Serena/Nate
50. fallenstarr288
51. _masquerade_
52. blondie1128
53. Rinslet
54. NoobDancerxx
55. Ali Marie
56. own worst enemy
57. Whitney86
58. purplestuff48
59. PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
60. BRoody
61. innocent_chick
62. silver screens
63. blueangelrei
64. LG rocks my socks
65. McSexie
66. Jean0524
67. blueangelrei
68. leytonlover16
69. xelanoops
70. missingOTH
71. MaDaMxFeFe
72. ale_tapia
73. jules!
74. only dreaming
75. peace_love_couture
76. LoVeJunkie
77. Blackened Sky
78. buffy4ever
79. ~Phoenix~
80. Danylicious
81. twentysomething
82. OTHFanatic05
83. haydensgirl
84. Renata M.
85. -Caitlin-
86. Scully_fan
87. andbreatheme
88. Alexa
89. Aylo
90. lavenderskies
91. ordinaryday
92. Callalily
93. Karma Police
94. TVWeirdo07
95. maja_m&m
96. creativesouls
97. Burning Up A Sun
98. feels|like|home
99. SaraHoo!
100. WoahItsAims
101. Courtneyx6
102. mesmerized
103. {christie}
104. smart@ss
105. Under -the- Blue
106. Daydreamer09
107. ~Amarula~
108. Giuly
109. starlette318
110. DQTreat
111. ExOhErin
112. ThankGravity
113. spacegirl23
114. ||michelle||
115. Alessia20
116. Katertots
117. ladybugjess
118. martha(brucas&jeyton)
119. Janelle
120. Ellie Cameron
121. missviolet
122. Jennateluvr87
123. Bacio83
124. purplemonkey_love
125. simplyme1018
126. valeposh
127. Titch22
128. Slexie4ever
129. -Beautiful Disaster-
130. tough_c0okie
131. tiny toon
132. MissQteeone
133. BreanBamonFan
134. KCsGirl
135. Motoko Ayoama
136. AmanditaSininho
137. ~*blackXS*~
138. Ceylone
139. Dagaz
140. romance novel
141. crashintoyou
141. Sheebs
142. ♥SweetBettyRose♥
143. silver lining
144. Lennie1984
145. greengirlisgood
146. Frecles
147. Sweet Escape
148. *~Hannah~*
149. BrighterSuNShine
150. neonbliss
151. -FoolInTheRain-
152. restlesshearts24
153. Peyton Scott
154. bloomgirl468
155. shehasnotime
156. arelluinnar
157. bumbleDEE
158. Swarlos











the future thread titles
Because she can belt out tunes like no one can.
Because America needs sunshine and optimism... and also angels!
Because she takes awesomeness to that next level
Because someone needs to let us know the shampoo she uses
I don't know if you know this, but she has a good voice. She's kind of a power house. ~ Chris
Lea's best trait is that she's very inspiring. And incredibly talented. And hot ~ Cory
Lea parties on the couch. She's a couch animal. ~ Cory
Because she's Jim Carrey and Natalie Wood's love child.
Lea Michele's Streisand rendition killed - TV Fanatic
"Don't Rain on My Parade" was the highpoint of the season - TV squad
She blew my socks off - LA Times
We've finally found the perfect girl for a 'Funny girl' Broadway comeback.
Definition of cute: Lea!
Rachel Berry is the show's glue.


the previous threads
Because she's our Broadway babe
Because she's joined the Twitter craze!
Because she's obsessed with Celine Dion.
Because she's cute as a button, so watch out!
Because she'll never stop doing it, especially on camera!
Because she is the stunning young ingenue that everyone roots for!
Because we love her new hair cut.
Because Lea is the definition of adorable!
Because she's headed to Broadway!
Because soon we can get our Lea fix every week
Because she enchants us
Because the girl can emote and has killer pipes.
Because Lea's version of songs are the best versions.
Because she's back in glee, where she belongs.
Because ★ is her real last name
Because we can't wait for another mind blowing solo.
Because she's a hot Jew and *everybody* wants to get into her pants.
She's our musical Jewish icon ♥
Because if we could we would all steal her shoes
Because she knows who she is and we love her for that
Because she is the casts own personal cheerleader
Because she is a major presence—big smile, big voice, big personality
Because only she can try to diva-out on a wheelchair
Lea's best trait is that she's very inspiring. And incredibly talented. And hot~Cory
Because no one can work a horsey sweater like Rachel can
We have our fingers crossed for the Globes!
Because we would all be her friends.
We always have hair!envy!
We are our own little Berrylicious Army!
Because Lea on Ellen would be EPIC!
Don't Rain On My Parade = P e r f e c t i o n!
Lea Michele's version of Barbara's song was a knockout - TV Squad.
She's the heart of the Glee club!
“Rachel’s our star. If anyone’s gonna go belt it on the fly, it should be her." -Kurt
ASLKJDAS!!11! She's a Golden Globe nominee!!!
It's probably the most incredible moment of my career thus far. - Lea
She's a triple threat: Singer, dancer and an amazing actress!
http://www.fanforum.com/f325/berryli...7/index21.html
I said there's only one girl who can play this - Ryan Murphy
She sang and all the guys were crying, and they hired her, literally on the spot~RM
#41 ~ Because she's a SATELLITE award winner!





Moment we LOVE

credits: Poupa, Natih_Fate, tiny toon and music_junkierules
__________________
loves a mad redhead
our Doctor
{christie} is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 07:53 AM
  #2
Elite Fan

 
{christie}'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 46,042
I hope you guys like the title I've been wanting to use it for some time now
__________________
loves a mad redhead
our Doctor
{christie} is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 07:55 AM
  #3
Fan Forum Star

 
Lexipedia's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 127,076
Thanks Christie.
__________________

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Lexipedia is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 08:08 AM
  #4
Elite Fan

 
Titch22's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 39,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by {christie} (View Post)
I hope you guys like the title I've been wanting to use it for some time now
The title is perfect. I love that song!!!!

TFTNT
__________________
LoVe/DE
Icon by bibi88
Titch22 is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 08:08 AM
  #5
Elite Fan

 
{christie}'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 46,042
You're welcome
__________________
loves a mad redhead
our Doctor
{christie} is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 08:09 AM
  #6
Elite Fan

 
Titch22's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 39,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by {christie} (View Post)
I hope you guys like the title I've been wanting to use it for some time now
You should have said something. I totally would have used it before now
__________________
LoVe/DE
Icon by bibi88
Titch22 is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 08:14 AM
  #7
Elite Fan

 
{christie}'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 46,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titch22 (View Post)
You should have said something. I totally would have used it before now
Aw that's ok I kept forgetting

It's from this amazing song called "Drops of Jupiter" which I think would be perfect for Rachel

Now that she's back in the atmosphere
With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey
She acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds me that there's a time to change, hey
Since the return from her stay on the moon
She listens like spring and she talks like June, hey, hey

But tell me, did you sail across the sun?
Did you make it to the Milky Way
To see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated?

Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star?
One without a permanent scar
And then you missed me
While you were looking for yourself out there?

Now that she's back from that soul vacation
Tracing her way through the constellation, hey
She checks out Mozart while she does Tae-Bo
Reminds me that there's room to grow, hey

Now that she's back in the atmosphere
I'm afraid that she might think of me as
Plain ol' Jane told a story about a man
Who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

But tell me, did the wind sweep you off your feet?
Did you finally get the chance
To dance along the light of day
And head back to the Milky Way?

And tell me, did Venus blow your mind?
Was it everything you wanted to find?
And then you missed me
While you were looking for yourself out there

Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken
Your best friend always sticking up for you
Even when I know you're wrong?

Can you imagine no first dance, freeze-dried romance
Five-hour phone conversation
The best soy latte that you ever had, and me?

But tell me, did the wind sweep you off your feet?
Did you finally get the chance
To dance along the light of day
And head back toward the Milky Way?

But tell me, did you sail across the sun?
Did you make it to the Milky Way
To see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated?

And tell me, did you fall for a shooting star?
One without a permanent scar
And then you missed me
While you were looking for yourself?

And did you finally get the chance
To dance along the light of day?
And did you fall for a shooting star?
Fall for a shooting star?
And now you're lonely looking for yourself out there


__________________
loves a mad redhead
our Doctor
{christie} is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 08:14 AM
  #8
Fan Forum Hero

 
feels|like|home's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 86,224
Tftnt, looooove the title!
__________________
Whopper ♥ Sweet Pie
Friends F o r e v e r
visit SOPHIA BUSH|KAT GRAHAM
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
feels|like|home is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 08:33 AM
  #9
Elite Fan

 
Titch22's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 39,669
Quote:
It's from this amazing song called "Drops of Jupiter" which I think would be perfect for Rachel
I totally agree, I've always loved that song and it fits her perfectly
__________________
LoVe/DE
Icon by bibi88
Titch22 is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 08:56 AM
  #10
Supreme Fan

 
Under -the- Blue's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,517
TFTNT! Never heard the song before today ....I like it!
__________________

//Patty//
Under -the- Blue is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 09:02 AM
  #11
Elite Fan

 
Titch22's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 39,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Under -the- Blue (View Post)
TFTNT! Never heard the song before today ....I like it!
It was a pretty big hit when I was in high school. I remember likeing it cos it sort of fit with where I was in life. So great to hear it again.
__________________
LoVe/DE
Icon by bibi88
Titch22 is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 09:08 AM
  #12
Dedicated Fan
 
tough_c0okie's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 776
Aw lovely title. I hadn't heard that song before, but it's good! TFTNT
__________________
★ And I step into the spotlight again..
Can't help myself, I got to be where
the lights are shining down on me
Katieicon
tough_c0okie is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 09:15 AM
  #13
Elite Fan

 
Titch22's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 39,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by tough_c0okie (View Post)
Aw lovely title. I hadn't heard that song before, but it's good! TFTNT
See that's one of the great things about Glee it introduces you all kinds of new music.
__________________
LoVe/DE
Icon by bibi88
Titch22 is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 09:56 AM
  #14
Supreme Fan

 
Under -the- Blue's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,517
Guys just a reminder:
Please PM me your testimonials on why you like Lea and or Rachel
__________________

//Patty//
Under -the- Blue is offline  
Old 12-23-2009, 10:13 AM
  #15
Elite Fan

 
{christie}'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 46,042
Will do Patty And "Drops of Jupiter" is an AMAZING song
__________________
loves a mad redhead
our Doctor
{christie} is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:33 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST