Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-24-2010, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light up (View Post)
I think it is Cory or at least it looks like him

Thanks for an amazing fansite
Awww thanks.
Dianna Agron Web
I couldn't find any information but it looks like him.

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 01-24-2010, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotairballoon (View Post)
Hi Haylie!
They feel REALLY WEIRD I would give up on trying to catch up but it's Showmance commentary! Can't skip THAT
Absolutely not.

ETA: I'm so tired that I think I'm going to bed already.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:53 AM
Total Fan

Oh I've visited it! I didn't know you made it though, it's amazing!

Aw look at him looking at her! I'd post the gif, but I'm lazy ahaha
I've finished Nicole's commentary until Push It, I think. Was it ever finished? MY EYES ARE SO WEIRD RIGHT NOW
for our wedding.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotairballoon (View Post)
Was it ever finished? MY EYES ARE SO WEIRD RIGHT NOW
It's finished at Gleeforum. But she only posted until Push It here so far.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Bye Kylie!

I don't think she ever finished it but I'm not sure.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:59 AM
Total Fan

Okay, thanks you guys! And bye I think I'm going too!
for our wedding.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Bye Victoria!

Try to get your eyes normal again
Old 01-24-2010, 09:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Hii Anyone around?

Aww, I love that picture, I actually just saw that clip earlier. I really love the way he looks at her
Old 01-24-2010, 09:55 AM
Extreme Fan

ohmygosh you guys go through threads fast i guess thats because F/R are the most adorable couple
I love you."
Old 01-24-2010, 10:32 AM
Nde
Loyal Fan

Hi guys

i wanna ask since i read at the other thread, is it true Lea dating Theo? i thought they're only BFF @_@

anyway who's hand she's holding

whos sitting next to her at SAG? lol
Old 01-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Nde. This isn't really the right thread to discuss this, it's probably better to post it in the Lea Michele thread, but either way... Yes, she was sitting next to Theo at the SAG awards and it does seem like he was her date. Jon Groff was also there, which was random. I know Jon's technically part of the cast now, but he hasn't been seen on the show, so it was kinda odd for him to be there. Maybe she brought two dates?

Anyway, to bring this back on topic. I'm even more thrilled we've gotten so much OT3 (Cory, Lea, Dianna) publicity and also LC cosy interaction despite the fact that Lea may be dating Theo. That's good news on the BFF front, and makes me super happy for the future.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbliss (View Post)
Hey Nde. This isn't really the right thread to discuss this, it's probably better to post it in the Lea Michele thread, but either way... Yes, she was sitting next to Theo at the SAG awards and it does seem like he was her date. Jon Groff was also there, which was random. I know Jon's technically part of the cast now, but he hasn't been seen on the show, so it was kinda odd for him to be there. Maybe she brought two dates?

Anyway, to bring this back on topic. I'm even more thrilled we've gotten so much OT3 (Cory, Lea, Dianna) publicity and also LC cosy interaction despite the fact that Lea may be dating Theo. That's good news on the BFF front, and makes me super happy for the future.
Yep

If Lea's been with Theo since October and we've still gotten everything we've gotten? That's flipping AWESOME! I mean, most of our epic LC BFF stuff has come SINCE October

I never thought they were dating, I don't particularly want them to date while the show is going on (because if and when those go wrong, you end up with a clusterflip like that of Dawson's), anyways and I adore their friendship so it's allllll good in my book

BTW...where IS everyone
Old 01-24-2010, 01:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
BTW...where IS everyone
I have no idea.

I'm still feeling like crap from last night and had the worst sleep of my life, but slowly feeling better.

Anyway this Theo stuff answers the questions about why Lea is "happy" but wouldn't discuss her private life. Now I'm even more thrilled by ALLLL the LC cuteness we've seen since October because I've always liked couples to start off as friends, and clearly Lea and Cory are BFFs the way they treat each other. There's a lot of love going around, regardless of whether it's platonic or romantic, which you do not see with anyone else to that extent other than Dianna. That's pretty freakin' amazing in my book.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbliss (View Post)
I have no idea.

I'm still feeling like crap from last night and had the worst sleep of my life, but slowly feeling better.

Anyway this Theo stuff answers the questions about why Lea is "happy" but wouldn't discuss her private life. Now I'm even more thrilled by ALLLL the LC cuteness we've seen since October because I've always liked couples to start off as friends, and clearly Lea and Cory are BFFs the way they treat each other. There's a lot of love going around, regardless of whether it's platonic or romantic, which you do not see with anyone else to that extent other than Dianna. That's pretty freakin' amazing in my book.
Word, bb

And they hang out...all the time (thanks, Lea, for that tidbit)

But yeah. Their friendship is one of my favorite things that has come out of the show. They clearly adore each other and it's obvious to everyone around them (Stephen Tobolowsky, the radio DJ's who interviewed them in Aussieland, etc) and that just makes me
Old 01-24-2010, 01:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Actually I can't stop smiling either. Cory is the sweetest guy ever, I would kill to have him as a BFF. Plus, I mean, he's so pretty to look at. Lea's line about being normal single makes even more sense now. She means that he's technically single, but casually seeing people but not being tied down to anyone. And @ Cory's "I'm single and ready to mingle" quote resurfacing AGAIN last night on the red carpet. Omg, I can't get enough of them.