Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2010, 11:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmanditaSininho (View Post)
Yeah!
I was totally expecting more. I think I could actually like that episode if we reeeeally got jealous Finn, like in a confrontation or something
I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't like it too much.

I liked the part where Rachel was imagining that she was kissing Finn while she was kissing Puck. And the bleacher scene, when Rachel was watching Finn.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesters (View Post)
I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't like it too much.

I liked the part where Rachel was imagining that she was kissing Finn while she was kissing Puck. And the bleacher scene, when Rachel was watching Finn.
Yep. It was the same for me Well, and the Will/Emma parts, because I love them too.

Finn Rachel______________________________

Amanda| Tear 1.5
Old 02-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yep. It was the same for me Well, and the Will/Emma parts, because I love them too.
Definitely, I love Wemma too. Sometimes I just forget to include them because Wemma is clearly so paralleled to Fichel.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Definitely, I love Wemma too. Sometimes I just forget to include them because Wemma is clearly so paralleled to Fichel.
Yep I love the parallels
And I used to love both ships equally in the beginning (actually, my first Glee video was Wemma ), but then Finn/Rachel just took over. But I still love WE very much

Amanda| Tear 1.5
Old 02-15-2010, 12:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yep I love the parallels
And I used to love both ships equally in the beginning (actually, my first Glee video was Wemma ), but then Finn/Rachel just took over. But I still love WE very much
I love Wemma so much, too. But just like you, Fichel took over for me.

But the first episode I saw was Mash Up, and when I saw Rachel with Puck....it just didn't feel right, then I saw her imagining Finn while she was with Puck and I was soo happy. And then I watched Rhodes after that, and fell sooo in love with Fichel. So yay for Mash Up!! It really made me realize what Fichel is made of!!!
Old 02-15-2010, 12:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I love Wemma so much, too. Fichel took over for me too.

But the first episode I saw was Mash Up, and when I saw Rachel with Puck....it just didn't feel right, then I saw her imagining Finn while she was with Puck and I was soo happy. And then I watched Rhodes after that, and fell sooo in love with Fichel. So yay for Mash Up!! It really made me realize what Fichel is made of!!!
Wooow! You started with Mash Up?
And I agree about not feeling right... FR, in the other hand, is SO amazing all the time!

Amanda| Tear 1.5
Old 02-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Wooow! You started with Mash Up?
And I agree about not feeling right... FR, in the other hand, is SO amazing all the time!
I was really late into getting into Glee,

But yeah, MashUp was the first one I saw, then I went to Rhodes, then I started from the beginning, and omg DSB was so epic.....just wow. No words
Old 02-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I was really late into getting into Glee,

But yeah, MashUp was the first one I saw, then I went to Rhodes, then I started from the beginning, and omg DSB was so epic.....just wow. No words
I started when they were airing episode 2, because Glee became a Trending Topic on Twitter so fast, and I was like "Wait, what is this Glee thing?", so I got curious and decided to watch

Amanda| Tear 1.5
Old 02-15-2010, 12:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I started when they were airing episode 2, because Glee became a Trending Topic on Twitter so fast, and I was like "Wait, what is this Glee thing?", so I got curious and decided to watch
I didn't have a twitter till about two months ago. Now I have one, and I tweet about Glee a lot, lol.

My sister got me into Glee, and I was so happy she did. But now pretty much everyone I know loves it and I find it ridiculous that it took me so long to get into it.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I didn't have a twitter till about two months ago. Now I have one, and I tweet about Glee a lot, lol.

My sister got me into Glee, and I was so happy she did. But now pretty much everyone I know loves it and I find it ridiculous that it took me so long to get into it.
Ohhh, what is your Twitter? Can I follow you?

Glee is not that popular here in Brasil... At least not among the people I know. So I had to force some friends and relatives (my grandma loves Finn ) to watch. Now they love the show, but I reeeeally had to make them watch. LOL!

Amanda| Tear 1.5
Old 02-15-2010, 12:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ohhh, what is your Twitter? Can I follow you?

Glee is not that popular here in Brasil... At least not among the people I know. So I had to force some friends and relatives (my grandma loves Finn ) to watch. Now they love the show, but I reeeeally had to make them watch. LOL!
Sure, it's njfisher!!! I love reading people's tweets. And I like that the Glee cast tweets a lot .

That sucks Glee isn't that popular in Brasil. But yay to your Grandma for liking Finn!!
Old 02-15-2010, 12:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Sure, it's njfisher!!! I love reading people's tweets. And I like that the Glee cast tweets a lot .

That sucks Glee isn't that popular in Brasil. But yay to your Grandma for liking Finn!!
Yay! Following you now...
I love that the cast tweets a lot, too! It's nice to be able to see a little bit of their world...

Yeah, I wish there were more friends of mine into Glee. But it doesn't matter since I found this place
And I love to be able to fangirl Finn with my grandma

Naomi, I think I'm going to sleep now. It's like 5:30 a.m. in here
Goodnight, sweetie

Amanda| Tear 1.5
Old 02-15-2010, 12:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow!! It's late for you!!! Night!!! Talk to you soon!!!

And I am following you back on twitter
Old 02-15-2010, 01:53 AM
Total Fan

Anyone on?
for our wedding.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

I would love some jealous!Finn.