amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-21-2014, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

rally enjoyed the episode,Loved that everyone was together and re did the songs

{}
Old 03-22-2014, 03:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLove8 (View Post)
the only reason I tuned in tonight was because of them tonight and will next week as well because other than finn, they were my favourite together and seperatly.
Endless Forms...

Glee might be disbanded, but it won't last long because we know that 1.) both short April and tall Holly are going to save the glee club 2.) Throat Explosion will get framed and disqualified for drug addiction substance before their nationals performance because I can tell that they are moving hyperactively and out of sync and 3.) Sue Sylvester will get framed and expelled from school for the gun setup situation, the gun can be either in school or at her home.

It will be put into a private hiatus, but just be prepared that someone very strict asks both Rachel and Kurt on where did they get their singing experience from.

Please don't you dare get me wrong about this, you might think this is too broad and stupid, unfortunately, this is completely reasonable!
Old 03-22-2014, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's definitely reasonable, but considering the show is moving full-time to NY, I just don't see it happening (and if it did, it most likely wouldn't happen until s6).

Old 03-23-2014, 12:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

liked the episode somewhat, but they completely lost me with the Quinn and Puck thing - i have never, and will NEVER accept them as a couple. found it all very random and stupid considering all the energy that's been put into showing how wrong they were for each other... of course people are gonna hate my hate for this pairing but i stand by it.

OVerall, it was good to see the people that got me to watch the show in the first place
Ichabod♥Abby Zoe♥Wade! Sookie♥Eric! Sherlock♥Molly! Puck♥Rachel Logan♥Veronica Michael♥Maria Max♥Liz Brian♥Justin Alex♥Isabel Michael♥Nikita Luke♥Lorelai Doyle♥Cordy Angel♥Buffy Booth♥Brennan Dexter♥Rita Klaus♥Caroline! Alpha♥Echo Sheldon♥Penny Mark♥Lexie Oz♥Willow Zoë♥Wash! Lucifer♥Chloe! Miranda♥Gary Stiles♥Derek Stiles♥Lydia Robyn♥Barney Nick♥Jess! CeCe♥Schmidt Oliver♥Felicity Clay♥Elena!
Old 03-24-2014, 06:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Endless Forms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by endless forms (View Post)
It's definitely reasonable, but considering the show is moving full-time to NY, I just don't see it happening (and if it did, it most likely wouldn't happen until s6).
Endless Forms, what you are saying is right off the cliff.

Even if this show is moving to NY, someone strict is going to ask a deadly serious question to both Rachel and Kurt on where and how did they get their signing experience, that's going to be a problem.

So we know both short April and tall Holly are feeling guilty and about the glee club disbanding. But I know that it is not that hard nor easy.

I know that Sue Sylvester is going to get expelled, arrested and thrown into jail for the gun setup situation. That situation is not yet finished, the gun will be spotted in her principal's office or in her house.

I also know that Throat Explosion will get their first place trophy back and given to New Directions because I can tell from the way they are moving hyperactive and off sync that they may have been addicted to drug substances, just like what happened to the Warblers.

You think I am sarcastic? Unfortunately, I am deadly serious about this, so please do not still get me wrong at all!
Old 03-24-2014, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the preview for next week though I'm excited
Old 03-24-2014, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

are we opening a new thread for 101 or just keeping this one goin