Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2014, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

5x12 "100" Episode Discussion - airs 3/18 @ 8pm on FOX

5x12 - episode discussion
TUESDAY, MARCH 18

--"GLEE" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

100 LESSONS, 100 EPISODES AND COUNTLESS MEMORIES ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF "GLEE" TUESDAY, MARCH 18 ON FOX

Gwyneth Paltrow Reprises Her Emmy Award-Winning Role as Holly Holiday; Kristin Chenoweth Returns as the Unforgettable April Rhodes; and Chace Crawford ("Gossip Girl") Guest-Stars in the Milestone 100th Episode

Current and past members of New Directions reunite for one final assignment - to reinvent their favorite performances. But these new versions of the series' most iconic tracks should not be seen as goodbye to glee club. On the contrary, they are celebrations of what the club has meant to each and every member. Don't miss the all-new "100" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, March 18 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-512) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade "Unique" Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson.

Guest Cast: Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Dianna Agron as Quinn Fabray; Mark Salling as Noah "Puck" Puckerman; Heather Morris as Brittany S. Pierce; Harry Shum Jr. as Mike Chang; Kristin Chenoweth as April Rhodes; Gwyneth Paltrow as Holly Holliday; Chace Crawford as Biff McIntosh.

Based on previous heated debates, we (moderators) have decided to list some guidelines and rules that need to be followed on all episode discussions here.
1. Do not bash any of the cast members or writers. Discussion should be about characters. Substituting an actors name for a character when discussing the character is not okay. They're not the same person. Respectfully critiquing someone's performance or a writer's contribution is fine, however, bashing and being rude about them is not. Offensive nicknames for the writers and cast-members are also not to be used here. This is against Fan Forum policy and is an insult to real people.

2. Feel free to visit the general discussion threads or the previous episode discussion threads here to continue talking about episodes that have already aired.

3. Be respectful to each other, moderators, and to every fandom despite your personal beliefs. Previous episode discussions presented us with problems and we'd like to prevent this from happening. We encourage a good debate, but let's keep it respectful. Personal attacks are not needed, nor allowed here. Targeting another poster on who they support or why their argument is invalid is also unnecessary. Please refer back to Fan Forum's rules regarding this. No matter who you support or ship, we are all fans and people, too.

4. This is a Glee Appreciation board. And as such, it is great to critique, debate and interact respectfully with the fans. But we cannot emphasize enough that calling the show, its cast and crew, etc. 'racist', 'homophobic' or 'sexist' is extremely offensive and will not be tolerated. This board isn't the place for these remarks. Please take it off site or keep it to yourself.
Thank you, everyone!

Happy Hunger Games Glee Discussion!

amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-18-2014, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quinn and Puck. QUINN AND PUCK. All that mattered in the episode. The end.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WOWWWWWW THAt was a lot
Old 03-18-2014, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

brittana talked

brittana made out

i feel like the earth has righted itself once more

amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-18-2014, 09:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Yes and yes.

His song for her. I nearly teared up, too.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

#TeamPerseus
Old 03-19-2014, 02:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Well....this was a hot mess of an episode. But it was an enjoyable hot mess of an episode. Had a lot of little charms in it, Rachel/Mercedes bathroom talk, Quinn/Puck locker room talk, Brittany/Santana multiple talk (im sure they havent spoken to each other so much since like ever and that kiss lasted longer than their relationship screen time).

If anything, I would rather this serve as a series finale than the inevitable Rachel Berry centric finale.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

This episode gave me a lot of feelings!!!
Old 03-19-2014, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
This

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 03-19-2014, 06:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yay for Brittana!

Yay for Cheno and Chenoson!

Could care less about Quick.

Mercedes killed it on Defying Gravity.
Rachel was great, too.
Neither of them were as good as Rachel's mom.

My husband enjoyed the performance of Toxic- guess why?

My favorite line:
Rachel: Are your cats making out?
Brittany: Yes.

Looking forward to next week- then goodbye Glee club. It's been great while it lasted but all good things must come to an end.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

KEEP HOLDING ON!
Old 03-19-2014, 09:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

I enjoyed this episode. I loved Quick talking about Finn and their kiss was lovely. When Rachel stormed out of the choir room after Santana told her about Prom Queen, why was that?

Starkid is the blood in my veins - Darren Criss
Old 03-19-2014, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, the ratings went up. Imagine what could have happened it they'd pushed the promotion of quick and brittana?
Old 03-19-2014, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I made some Icons from last night Glee episode

Glee: March 18, 2014

Old 03-19-2014, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
KEEP HOLDING ON!
I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT THEY DID SOME OF THE DANCE AGAIN I literally cried. Real tears.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikkislife (View Post)
I enjoyed this episode. I loved Quick talking about Finn and their kiss was lovely. When Rachel stormed out of the choir room after Santana told her about Prom Queen, why was that?
Because Rachel finally thought that she was accepted by all of her peers? And was somewhat popular?