Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2012, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

ahh okay. yeah i can see how the idea of it probably isn't that exciting i mean as a person i would rather see them in concert.

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Old 12-20-2012, 09:49 PM
Extreme Fan

These women were quite good. I have both "Spice" and "Spiceworld" and even saw the movie.

Audrey
Old 12-21-2012, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki (View Post)
ahh okay. yeah i can see how the idea of it probably isn't that exciting i mean as a person i would rather see them in concert.
Exactly. It's a shame though, 'cause something like that could have been great, and I love Jennifer Saunders, she's been good friends with the girls since near the beginning, and she was in the movie. She's a great writer (just look at Ab Fab).
Old 12-22-2012, 05:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Exactly. It's a shame though, 'cause something like that could have been great, and I love Jennifer Saunders, she's been good friends with the girls since near the beginning, and she was in the movie. She's a great writer (just look at Ab Fab).
I don't understand how it is has not worked out. I for sure thought with Jennifer behind it that it was going to be great but it really has been torn apart in the press which is a shame.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Perhaps some people will like it? I guess just because the critics have slated doesn't mean it will be downright awful...

I watched Spiceworld: The movie last night! I had forgotten how many famous faces they had in there...Stephen Fry, Jonathan Ross, then there was Elton John making a very small cameo, Alan Cumming and Richard E. Grant as two of the other main characters, Richard Briers and Roger Moore. They had everyone in that movie, and some of the most well known and successful actors, agreeing to be in a Spice Girl movie!

One thing that I loved was that I was able to laugh at more of the jokes than I was able to understand when I was younger, and still laughed at the ones I did laugh at. My favourite part was and always will be Victoria driving the bus. She cracked me up throughout the entire movie.

Old 12-23-2012, 05:17 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)

My favourite part was and always will be Victoria driving the bus. She cracked me up throughout the entire movie.
That was the best part! Thanks for the video.

I have to admit I know Victoria gets a lot of flack in the press but I think she is the smartest of them all. She plays up to it and I kind of admire her for it.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

No problem. Yeah totally, I really admire her for that too.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

My friend just recently got her license, and the other night we were driving around town blasting and singing Spice Girls songs.

Sometime I'd like to have a summer road trip and blast nothing but Spice Girls in the car.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
Old 02-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like an awesome plan.

April
Old 02-11-2013, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

I loved this group i was such a big fan of this popgroup
Old 02-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

A few months ago, I saw this girl at my high school wearing Spice Girls mittens. I was like "OMG" on the inside. I wonder if they still make Spice Girls merchandise?

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
Old 02-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDairyGnome (View Post)
A few months ago, I saw this girl at my high school wearing Spice Girls mittens. I was like "OMG" on the inside. I wonder if they still make Spice Girls merchandise?
Probably not. I'm sure there's some on e bay.

April
Old 02-13-2013, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

i agree in thinking that they probably don't. I miss the stuff i bought when i was young. i remember thinking i was so cool having my spice girls folder and ruler and all

i remember buying the spice girls show bag at our easter show and it was actually one of the best bags there for the year actually the best one i have ever gotten through my life. It had alot of pictures in there and postcards...i remember there being about 25 different pictures most a4 size too and then all this other merchandise stuff. Though i remember we had to go to show bags first thing and be there really early that year cause they were going to sell out quickly.

Old 04-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Been meaning to post this but kept of forgetting. The last Glee episode they did the girls sang "Wannabe" and they nailed it perfectly.

April
Old 04-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

sounds good oh i have to get around to watching them. i think the thought of glee is putting me off though.

I recently read in the news that Victoria Beckham said she has given up on singing and has officially retired from her singing career. so i guess the spice girls wont be getting back together at any point then.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread