Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2009, 01:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah.. i know what you mean.... sometimes i wish she did more of these kinds of movies.. but i also love the movies she has done.. for example: Walled in.. awesome movie but also not a "blockbuster " movie.. i'm still glad she's going to be in a new Tv show.. .. but this topic is about The Sixth Sense so lets not make it a Mischa thread haha.. but she's great in what she does and thats why i love her.. same thing goes with Hilarie Burton..
Angelax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's just refreshing to see others who actually like her in here, since most seem to hate her.

After I first saw this, I thought the twist involving Bruce Willis' character was so trippy.
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Loyal Fan

I know what you mean.. i love Mischa... and i really don't care what others says because it seems i love alot of people that most of the people hate ( including ships ) so yeah. its just childish of those people to hate someone you actually don't know you've only seen in movies.. i ignore those people.. and also on paparazzi sites i only watch the pics and don't read what they're saying cuz most of the time its just bull.

Yeah.. damn.. i didn't know what was happening i thought huh?! whats going on in here.. did i understand it okay.. well i didn't.. so i rewatched it a couple years later.. and then it came to me... i thought it was interesting and it made me want to watch the movie .. i also have it on DVD.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The same goes for me when it comes to my ships. I seem to go for the ones the majority doesn't. Oh well.

I have this on DVD just for Mischa's tiny bit, [the same goes for Notting Hill, just for her cameo]. Otherwise, I wouldn't actually own it, lol.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Loyal Fan

I also have Notting Hill.. i told my BF just because i liked the movie.. but actually it was for mischa.. but i know he would think i'm weird to buy a movie where she plays such a tiny role in it.. The movie is okay.. but i loved Mischa role.. haha..
Old 07-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And just why haven't we chatted before now, Angela? You're like my Mischanite twin. When I'm really, really, really obsessed with someone, I get everything that they've done [work-wise], that I possibly can. [And I wonder why I'm constantly broke. ] I don't care if they're only in something for a brief second, if it's them, I just gotta have it.

I'm actually not a huge NH or TSS fan, but Mischa's worth it for me - without a doubt.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
When I'm really, really, really obsessed with someone, I get everything that they've done [work-wise], that I possibly can. :
Wow, so true. Same here!

Back to TSS, the part that always makes me laugh (heh) is the "Stuttering Stanley" part. My friends and I quote it all the time.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
And just why haven't we chatted before now, Angela? You're like my Mischanite twin. When I'm really, really, really obsessed with someone, I get everything that they've done [work-wise], that I possibly can. [And I wonder why I'm constantly broke. ] I don't care if they're only in something for a brief second, if it's them, I just gotta have it.

I'm actually not a huge NH or TSS fan, but Mischa's worth it for me - without a doubt.
I don't know..... maybe i'm more a lurker then a poster I know what you mean.... i'm a fan of Johnny Depp and i own 25 movies (or more) with him in it...... so half my DVD collection exsists out of JD. but also TV series.. (like The O.C, OTH, FNL) i love to buy DVD's cuz its easier to watch and you don't have those stupid commercials in between. and i can watch whenever i want... and i own DVD's that i've only watched once.. (but those where like 4.99 €'s ... )

May i also say that i thought Bruce looked kinda hot in this movie.. not a big fan of all of his movies.. but think this is the best one he ever did actually.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

Can I be added? I thought the ending was great!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Added you!

Yeah the ending was awesome.. really hard to understand but great..
Old 07-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Please add me!

This movie scared me!
Old 08-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I found it so interesting that the color red was a sign of death and whenever there was a ghost there was something red near by...the tent, the door knob, a tie, etc...

Whenever I'm by something red now I always think I'm with a ghost.
retro physical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Any other fans?
Old 11-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Loved this movie!! It's not another 'typical' horror flick. There's surprisingly little special effects. And Haley Joel Osment = . Showed that little kids CAN act. Few have the ability though.

A few of the scenes really freaked me out. Like all of the scenes with HJO at night, in his tent.
Sheebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Whenever he saw a dead person at night it was so scary! When he saw the people who were hanged in the school it wasn't that bad. But yeah, the tent scenes were so creepy!
Reply   Post New Thread