Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2017, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Her new CD will be released in less than a week! You can pre order it here,
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/now-cd/...?skuId=6082101
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cool! Thanks for the news.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-23-2020, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's an old music video by Shania Twain. Here's "Life's About To Get Good." https://youtu.be/we-VfNnbzzY
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 02-23-2020, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think I remember that song.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's from her latest album.
Old 02-25-2020, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ahh that's probably why.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Shania Twain on "The Kelly Clarkson Show." Here's the link, https://youtu.be/3P_bcXBBZXU
Old 03-16-2020, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-16-2020, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Shania Twain breaking down 18 fashion looks from 1995 until Now with Vogue Magazine. Here's the link, https://youtu.be/Jy_ETbtmI3w
Old 03-16-2020, 12:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)

Shania Twain breaking down 18 fashion looks from 1995 until Now with Vogue Magazine. Here's the link, https://youtu.be/Jy_ETbtmI3w
Those were fun to watch.
SailorKrypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorKrypton (View Post)
Those were fun to watch.
And she had such a positive attitude when discussing her old music videos, not every performer does.
Old 03-17-2020, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love that video! Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Shania Twain Opens Up About Body Image in the Country Music Industry
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZnWFx7nvaE
Old 03-22-2020, 02:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
And she had such a positive attitude when discussing her old music videos, not every performer does.
Yeah! You def wouldn't see Madonna doing that!
SailorKrypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread