Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2021, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I plan to rewatch the show when I´m done with my other rewatch.
sounds good
Old 02-24-2021, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I plan to rewatch the show when I´m done with my other rewatch.
Good Idea!
Old 02-24-2021, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Its such a fun show.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-24-2021, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 02-25-2021, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

But I missed Sabrinas aunts in the later seasons.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-25-2021, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Its such a fun show.
I bet it is

it looks like it from the little I’ve seen
Old 02-25-2021, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Me too. I am glad that Nate returned.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 02-26-2021, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank god Nate came back.
Old 02-27-2021, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Where did she go?
Old 02-27-2021, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sabrina has two aunts: Zelda and Hilda.
Where they went? I don`t really know why the actresses Beth and Caroline left. But when I tell you what happend to Zelda and Hilda on the show...that would be such a huge spoiler when you haven`t watched the show yet so I don`t tell.

And I love the "Funky Song". Too bad that song doesn`t really exist. I wish I could buy it.

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 02-27-2021 at 03:30 AM
Old 02-27-2021, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thank god Nate came back.
I agree 100%.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 02-27-2021, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sabrina has two aunts: Zelda and Hilda.
Where they went? I don`t really know why the actresses Beth and Caroline left. But when I tell you what happend to Zelda and Hilda on the show...that would be such a huge spoiler when you haven`t watched the show yet so I don`t tell.

And I love the "Funky Song". Too bad that song doesn`t really exist. I wish I could buy it.
Thank you for explaining.
Old 02-28-2021, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

No problem
The show is not on video on demand in my country that´s one reason why I bought the DVDs. They were worth every cent.

Oh and here is the Funky Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9EH43aGZ1E -> Its a collection of scenes where you heard that song. Its so funny

And a Sabrina Reunion panel video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77VxCX0Nu6U
Old 03-01-2021, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks!
Old 03-01-2021, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Idea for the next title: Because we love the Funky Song.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top