Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

not sure how i feel about that
Old 10-05-2017, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll give it a chance.

April
Old 10-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

me too
Old 10-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

What do you guys think about Sabrina´s teachers in highschool?
I liked Mrs Quick and Mr Pool.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked Mr Pool

April
Old 10-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Did Mr Kraft annoy you?
Old 10-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes! Hated him. Never understood why he was always after Sabrina.

And never understood why Zelda would date him when he was awful to her niece.

April
Old 10-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know I won't watch that show. They already killed the Archie magazines for me, I don't want that for Sabrina.
One of the reasons I love Sabrina so much is for the campy humor and innocence and fun. This show sounds like the antithesis of that.

I loved Mr. Pool, Mrs. Quick was okay, and I hated Mr. Craft. He made things interesting for Sabrina but what a jerk. It really didn't make sense that Zelda liked him. A teacher I wish we'd seen more of was the home ec teacher the first season. She could've been interesting.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Mr Kraft was not the best but I found him quite amusing sometimes
But why Zelda wanted him : I don`t get it. Thank god she left him.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He was kind of amusing. But he's like Libby one of those characters that we love to hate.

April
Old 10-13-2017, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that´s the point.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I finally bought the entire series boxset on Ebay.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

That´s awesome!
Old 10-17-2017, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great!

April
Closed Thread   Post New Thread