Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

^ This is actually the only version of R&J I like. Otherwise, I just think they're reckless kids who didn't know what they were doing.
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

I like this and the Broadway play with Orlando Bloom.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still like this movie too even though I heard bts Leo & Claire didn't get along. They still did a good job on screen !
Old 02-20-2020, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

That movie wasn`t really one I liked. I had some problems with it:

- Julias cusin Tybalt talks about a sword and gets his gun out
- all that drug stuff

All in all it was too modern for me. Thank god Shakespeare didn`t see that.

But: Leonardo di Caprio did a very good job. He is a good actor.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 02:17 AM
Elite Fan

I personally loved this film, and the guns. I thought it was interesting that they had the same Shakespearean dialogue but it was modernized. It's nice to have a different take after the play has been filmed a million times lol.
Old 02-21-2020, 06:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

watched this movie for the first time sophomore year of hs in English class and re-watched it kinda recently 2 and a half years ago

this is the only adaptation I’ve seen
Old 02-21-2020, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
One of my fav 90's movies!
Me too and I absolutely love the soundtracks.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this official music video for "Kissing You" by Desree deserves to be shared. Here's the link, https://youtu.be/SPCDXoiPbbo
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 02-24-2020, 01:13 AM
Elite Fan

I always loved that song.
Old 02-28-2020, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I always loved that song.
I knew that there was a "Kissing You" music video and had actually been looking for it for years to rewatch it again.
Old 03-15-2020, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes good song.
Old 03-16-2020, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Baz Luhrmann looking back on Romeo + Juliet (1996)
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icV7t_Fa_qE
Old 06-29-2020, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link.
Old 09-06-2020, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Romeo and Juliet" is included. Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...8IGmq#image=24
Old 09-07-2020, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread