Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2015, 01:08 AM
Addicted Fan

I can't say that I've seen all of their movies, but that one sleepover movie with all the kids making that gross pizza was my favorite as a kid.
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know I haven't seen them all. I vaguely remember that one. Or maybe I know which one it is but not sure if I actually seen it.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

i haven't seen that one. were they quite little in that one?

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Marki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not sure. I'm thinking they were a little older.

April
Old 03-24-2015, 01:22 AM
Master Fan

i was thinking younger.only because alot of the ones i have seen with them older have been more about boys and school or trips .. i didnt imagine them making a gross pizza in that stage...haha but what do i know!

Old 03-24-2015, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is true.

April
Old 02-06-2016, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

so does anyone know what they are up to now. i think ashley is like fashion designer but im not actually sure on that and i really have no idea what mary kate does at all.

Old 02-06-2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

From what I got from the reason why neither are going to make an appearance in Fuller House is both are involved in running their fashion line.

So maybe Mary Kate is more involved in the business side of it while Ashley more of the designing?

April
Old 08-22-2017, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We have Hulu on auto play and at night my other half will put on usually some kind of comedy special on Hulu or mostly Netflix. He put on Hulu last night so after that's done it starts to play other movies. Not sure how it chooses. But I woke up in the middle of the night to the beginning of It Takes Two. Completely forgot about this movie. And how similiar the plot is to The Parent Trap.

April
Old 08-23-2022, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

7 Family-Friendly Movies About Surviving Summer Camp
'It Takes Two' (1995)
It Takes Two might have a few similarities to The Parent Trap. Both films are centered on two similar girls, who meet each other at summer camp. Mary-Kate Olsen portrays Amanda Lemmon, and Ashley Olsen portrays Alyssa Callaway. Despite the actors being siblings in real life, their characters are not related in the film.

Summer camp is where they meet and learn about each other's family situations. Once they realize their parents are both single and their family situations would improve significantly if they found a partner, they devise a plan. They decide to switch places and convince their parents to meet each other. It Takes Two is available on YouTube.
Here's the link, https://collider.com/family-friendly...E0HD-TccjMTpwA
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Fun movie
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

19 Iconic '90s Movies No One Ever Talks About Anymore
14.It Takes Two (1995)
It's The Parent Trap without being The Parent Trap. The Olsen twins star as identical strangers (lol) — one an orphan, Amanda, the other a rich girl, Alyssa, who meet at summer camp and decide to switch lives, and then hatch a plan to get Amanda's social worker (Kirstie Alley) together with Alyssa's father (Steve Guttenberg). The Olsen twins made a lot of movies in their childhood, and you know what? This was one of the best.
Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/19-9...174955592.html
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 07-27-2023, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this article deserves to be shared here. Here's the link, https://www-yahoo-com.cdn.ampproject...155051868.html
Reply   Post New Thread