Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2021, 03:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

I gonna find it on what streaming that have it..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

it’s on Tubi rn free with ads
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 03:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Awesome! Thanks!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
it’s on Tubi rn free with ads
Thanks for this info.
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

love re-watching this movie during the summer
Old 06-19-2022, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I don't think I have seen this one. Is it good?
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

it’s a good movie

definitely makes you nostalgic for that time in your life when you were 12 like the girls are

some emotional moments too
Old 01-26-2023, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oscar nominee Kristen Stewart chose "Now and Then" as her favorite coming of age movie.

Thanks to Blu for the links and info.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don’t like her but that’s cool
Old 01-27-2023, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Don’t like her but that’s cool
That is unfortunate. I wouldn't believe everything that you read about her. Kristen Stewart had to overcome the success of "Twilight" to be taken seriously as an actress which I think that the main cast members of "Friends" also had to overcome because "Friends" was so successful.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 01-27-2023, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just don’t like her acting is what I meant
Old 01-27-2023, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just don’t like her acting is what I meant
Kristen's acting in my opinion is often written off because of the Twilight saga, she definitely earned that Oscar nomination for "Spencer" where she had to overcome a negative perception just like the cast of "Friends" have had to.
Old 02-15-2023, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kristen Stewart selected the coming of age movie 'Now and Then' as part of the Berlinale Respective 2023.
Retrospective 2023: "Young at Heart – Coming of Age at the Movies“
The 2023 Retrospective is dedicated to being young and growing up as a collective cinematic experience.

Noted international filmmakers from around the world have selected their coming-of-age film favorites for the Retrospective program and present them in short texts and videos.

Kristen Stewart: Now and Then
"It was almost impossible to feel visible in the 90’s. We all held different secret storms but they were congruent… if you were a girl. Christina Ricci taping down her **** with a roll of paper tape and nabbing a photo of her dead mom before slamming through rowdy boys to get OUT to the only people in the world that understood her, her BEST friends… felt like a call to arms. It felt like sage advice. Find your friends. So you can exist.

Now and Then felt like a secret world so familiar, yet so rarified, as experienced OUTSIDE of the body, I was… struck. These girls were dealing with their bodies bouncing off the sex of the world, with disintegrating families and ideals, with grief and their first existential spirals. They were juggling joy and fear and sorrow and picking the right boy to send over in Red Rover. I can't think of another insider's view as spot on as this. It's weird to try and describe it now to a presumed outsider because the sense memory of holding this unshareable mystery, what we call our “selves”, still makes me feel 12. I'd say, watch the movie. It's the most fun ever."
Here's a link, https://teamkristensite.blogspot.com...age-movie.html
Here's the original source, https://www.berlinale.de/en/news-top...tive-2023.html
Old 05-23-2023, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 Movies That Defined America in the '90s
Now and Then
Now and Then is almost like a female version of The Sandlot in that it's about friendships, growing up, and discovering the things that truly matter to you. Four friends reunite and recall the summer they spent together in 1970. They experience, divorce, embarrassment, puberty, and more together and try to navigate the world the best they can without much guidance.

The movie stars Christina Ricci, Thora Birch, Gabby Hoffmann, and more in roles that helped to launch their careers. Now and Then is a coming-of-age dramatic comedy that many girls can relate to. It tackles big problems while still recognizing that deep down, everyone has fears, insecurities, and anxieties and that it's all part of growing up.
Here's a link, https://movieweb.com/movies-that-def...-private-idaho
Old 05-24-2023, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely another great representation of what it was like to grow up as a pre-teen girl in that era
Reply   Post New Thread