Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2015, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha that christimas video so hysterical
Thanks for sharing.

And thanks for adding me Marki
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 03:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

If you feel sad or mad, all you have to watch that then you just forget about what happen..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Totally it's a great show for distraction and laughs it's always funny no matter how many times you see it.

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Marki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 02:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yup, exactly..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

i remember buying a teddy for my friend for her 11th birthday it was MR beans teddy in mr bean packaging. then i told her to make sure not to stuff it in her bedside drawer

Old 11-23-2015, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thats a nice story.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-26-2015, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

somtimes when im late to work or things i reflect back on when mr bean was late and he was changing in his car and doing his toothpaste etc and then i think ok its not so bad being late at least im ready

Old 12-21-2016, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Currently watching the very first episode of Mr. Bean. I forgot he originally had an orange Mini. It's so weird not seeing him drive the classic green and black one. The first part is my favourite, when he takes a math exam. The ways he tried to cheat I couldn't believe the examiner didn't see him and disqualify him! And then at the end it turns out he was reading the wrong paper and didn't see the right one in the envelope. Ah, classic.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:52 AM
MST Manager

I love Mr. Bean! I love the movies as well as the tv shows.
Old 07-14-2017, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Me too! Though I'll always prefer Mr. Bean's Holiday over the first Bean movie.
Old 07-15-2017, 03:14 AM
MST Manager

Yes, I prefer Mr. Bean's Holiday.

One of my favourite tv episodes in the one in which Mr Bean orders steak tartare and doesn't like it.
Old 09-24-2017, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

He doesn`t talk but his facial expressions So epic!
Old 03-18-2022, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watch it on Prime Video and it is so funny
Old 03-23-2022, 11:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Me too! Though I'll always prefer Mr. Bean's Holiday over the first Bean movie.
I’ve only seen holiday
Old 11-20-2023, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

He´s so hyserical!

I can´t get that song out of my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP4fxEnn4NM

And then I found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kabWl-ayikQ Jump to minute 6:24 and then he starts talking about and then at 6:42 he starts demonstrating what he did on Mr Bean. It´s so great
Reply   Post New Thread