Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I even want to rewatch right now.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

I think some of the episodes may be on youtube.
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I will have to check.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Did you check it out yet?
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Add me please! This show was so fun
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Added you.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Educational Games From The '90s That Actually Go Hard
7. The Magic School Bus Series (1994-2011)
The Magic School Bus started as a book series in 1986, and had exploded in popularity by the '90s. Of course, the animated TV show is what we all remember the most, but the first video game was developed at the same time as the show. Both debuted in 1994, the first game being The Magic School Bus Explores the Solar System, from which the above screenshot is taken.
Here's the link, https://www-buzzfeed-com.cdn.ampproj...computer-games
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

don’t think I knew it was made into an educational computer CD-Rom Gand

I was very into those kind of games in general when I was a kid

this would’ve been fun to play
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

These '90s Cartoons Should Get a Live-Action Movie
The Magic School Bus
There was news in 2020 that Universal Pictures and Scholastic Entertainment have partnered to bring this '90s cartoon into a live-action film with Elizabeth Banks taking on the role of Ms. Frizzle. This particular series is a huge franchise that has a book series as well. The Magic School Bus, as suggested by the title, includes a school bus that allows the teacher, Ms. Frizzle, to take her students on bizarre adventures. The explorations are not limited to locations as we see the group traveling across time and learning about science and its wonders throughout. Interestingly, a live-action version of this cartoon would be absolutely remarkable, as it would be a fantasy film that explores a variety of times and places. Additionally, since the kids in the cartoon come from different backgrounds, we might be able to expect a diverse cast.
Here's the link, https://movieweb.com/90s-cartoons-movie/#daria
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 05-07-2023, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 100 Best Kids TV Shows Of All Time
29. The Magic School Bus (Classic)
Joanna Cole and Bruce Degen’s Magic School Bus books let kids use their imaginations to further bring to life the adventures of Miss Frizzle and her students, as they rode their yellow bus like a time machine into a wide variety of stories. The animated version of The Magic School Bus (1994-1997) took it to the next level, with colorful imagery, toe-tapping music, and the boundless energy provided by Lily Tomlin as the voice of Miss Frizzle. A follow-up series, The Magic School Bus Rides Again, ran for two seasons (2017-2018) and centered on Miss Fiona Felicity Frizzle (voiced by Kate McKinnon) and also featured Tomlin’s Miss Frizzle as Fiona’s older sister. — IS
Here's the link, https://www.fatherly.com/entertainme...vuFGKGjIpR-hTI
Old 05-07-2023, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh for sure belongs on the list
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 20 Best 90s Cartoon Characters Ever Created
Miss Frizzle (The Magic School Bus)
While your teachers were providing the best education they could in school, Miss Frizzle (voiced by Lily Tomlin) was giving you a quality education from the comfort of your own home in The Magic School Bus, and the best part is, you likely didn't even know it. The quirky science teacher would take her students on magical adventures to learn about creatures, places, and so much more. No matter the situation, Miss Frizzle always kept a positive attitude, and she never made her students feel silly for asking questions or struggling with a concept.
Here's the link, https://movieweb.com/best-90s-cartoo...gic-school-bus
Old 03-03-2024, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 Best Educational Kids' TV Shows
The Magic School Bus Took A Practical Approach
Like Arthur, The Magic School Bus originated as a book series. It involves the students going on field trips with their teacher, Ms. Frizzle, who has a school bus that can transform into virtually any vehicle.

The kids are relatively likable, albeit somewhat one-note. However, the show's heart lies in its premise of Ms. Frizzle taking the kids. For instance, if the kids learn about outer space or animal habitats, she'll take them there via bus. Her lively personality furthers the fascinating nature of the areas the kids explore, and the adventure brings wonder and learning experience to the audience.
Here's the link, https://www.cbr.com/best-educational...show-39-s-time
Reply   Post New Thread