Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2019, 04:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

‘Mad About You’: Production On Revival Shut Down As Helen Hunt Recovers From Car Accident – Update
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 08:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Old 11-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

‘Mad About You’: Carol Burnett To Reprise Role In Spectrum Originals’ Revival
Old 11-16-2019, 11:39 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I'm ready for this one. It's been ages since I saw it and was probably too young. But I'm interested in seeing what they do!
Old 11-20-2019, 10:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Old 11-22-2019, 09:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Anybody want to give me their spectrum password so I can watch the reboot?. Please add me to the list, loved this couple!

ღ Lucky & Liz Fan ALWAYS--permanent lock ღ
Christina is
JoshnKatie#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved "Mad About You" and how it dealt with often mundane topics in a marriage that weren't often discussed on television.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't seen "Mad About You" either.
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsEnough (View Post)
I haven't seen "Mad About You" either.
I bought the entire series at Best Buy awhile ago.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 03-14-2020, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I always wondered why NBC decided not to pick up the "Mad About You" especially after it had such a long run on NBC and Helen Hunt won several Emmy Awards.
Old 03-15-2020, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Mad About You" is included. Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/gallery...me/ss-BB110wQe
Old 11-08-2020, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The revival of "Mad About You" is mentioned. Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...190212040.html
Old 12-23-2020, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just didn't watch the show.
Old 12-31-2020, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsEnough (View Post)
I just didn't watch the show.
It was a good show and I think it is underrated even though Helen Hunt won several Emmys and a Golden Glob for her work on "Mad About You."

'90s sitcoms worth re-watching
Mad About You
Called an “underrated and understated” gem of '90s sitcoms, Mad About You followed the careers and love life of New York married couple Paul and Jamie Buchman (Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt). The series ran for seven seasons, and earned both Emmys and Golden Globes as well as a devoted fan following. The original series is still streaming, but a limited 2019 series that reconnected with the couple, and their now-adult daughter Mabel, got lackluster reception.
Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/90...eV6Uc#image=14
Old 01-02-2021, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
It was a good show and I think it is underrated even though Helen Hunt won several Emmys and a Golden Glob for her work on "Mad About You."
You are absolutely right. I remember watching her win!
Reply   Post New Thread