Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2015, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Lounge {OT} #33: Babies! It maybe 2015 but we will raise our babies as 90s kids.

April
Old 07-20-2015, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Tftn

This wet weather has made it for me to dry my washing

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Old 07-20-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Once we get our washer and dryer all set up, we have them but the outlets needs to be changed. But I wouldn't mind putting a clothesline up, but probably won't be a good idea. With being backed up by woods there's already too many bugs around.

April
Old 07-20-2015, 01:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

LOL, like the title. I know I'm working on it.

It's always too humid around here for clotheslines to work well.
Old 07-21-2015, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So my dad fixed the outlet yesterday. The dryer works. But I think something is wrong with the water. When I tried the washer nothing happened. Then realized the water was off. Turn both on all the way and water was barely coming out of the washer. Today I checked again and had to turn the water back off because it was dripping into the washer.

April
Old 07-23-2015, 07:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Weird, hope you figure it out.

Back from camping. Wake me in three days.
Old 07-24-2015, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

Hmm something fights going on with connection to the taps I guess I hope it gets fixed soon for you. I have no dryer we were supposed to get one for free from my partners parents but his dad checked it recentl and it wasn't working properly

Old 07-24-2015, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineliz (View Post)
Weird, hope you figure it out.

Back from camping. Wake me in three days.

I haven't been camping in years.

At least you have a washer. Although a dryer would make everything better.

April
Old 07-26-2015, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

Camping so much funwas it a very eventful camping trip with like hiking and stuff. Cause my camping us like resting relaxing and sleeping in.

Old 07-26-2015, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't get him to go camping or even the idea because last time we went he said it was boring. It wasn't that boring.

He's not into the idea of hiking and stuff like that.

April
Old 07-27-2015, 07:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Lol, it was eventful for sure. We did a little hiking, but we mostly went swimming. There's a wonderful spot where you can literally slide down waterfalls and we did that every day. We also went paddle-boating one day, but got poured on 10 minutes out on to the lake.

It was eventful in other ways too. First night our son locked all the doors to the van with the keys inside, to "protect us from the mobs in minecraft." Thankfully we were able to get a park ranger to open the door for us. We also left the door open too long on the last day and the battery died and we needed a jump just to leave. The first night was spent with my husband constantly telling the kids to go to sleep and them saying, "I'm scared, what's that noise??" "I'm thirsty" and such most of the night. Camping is definitely a different ballgame when you have kids.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That does sound like you had a good time.

I've learned last time we went camping that you think it's a cheaper vacation. But when you don't have camping stuff it's kind of expensive at first. But even if me and him went it still would be expensive at least the first time. The only thing we have is a tent and air mattress. And some ponchos.

Although one of my good friends, her and her finacee goes camping a lot.

April
Old 07-29-2015, 07:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

We always seem to add something to our camping collection each time we go so it's never add cheap as it should be. It was an air mattress this time-- SO much better than a pad on the ground. First time I've woken up while camping when I WANTED to stay in bed.

People think they are so hilarious when they say to a couple on anything more than their second child, "You know how that happens right?" It gets so old, so fast. My husband told some people at work and heard that joke so often yesterday that he started saying, "No, I don't. Please tell me all about it. Don't leave out any details either, I want to take notes."
Old 07-29-2015, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen funny maternity shirts that says Yes I know how this happens or something like that. And another one that says This is my last one I swear. I told my cousin that if she ever has another baby I'm so buying her one of them. She has 5 at the age of 29.

April
Old 08-01-2015, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone else heard/been following the story about the 2 14 year old boys from Fl that's been lost at sea for the past week?

April
Closed Thread   Post New Thread