Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2011, 09:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Please add me!! I this movie!!! I used to think Devon Sawa was soooo cute!

I was playing volleyball earlier this week and my friends and I were talking about "intimidating" the other team (not being serious, though), and I had to break out the, "I used these for acid indigestion" line. My sister was the only one that understood it, though.
MiAjeM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Added you. That is so funny and cute!

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiAjeM3 (View Post)
Please add me!! I this movie!!! I used to think Devon Sawa was soooo cute!

I was playing volleyball earlier this week and my friends and I were talking about "intimidating" the other team (not being serious, though), and I had to break out the, "I used these for acid indigestion" line. My sister was the only one that understood it, though.
haha its always nice to quote this movie isnt it!

whenever im talking to friends and theres something i dont like i randomly say Spike don't like girls! they were pretty confused at first though i told them it was from this movie that they hadn't seen.

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Marki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Total Fan

I think I'd like this movie, is it like The Little Rascals with American football? So maybe a bit Mighty Ducks-ish?

{visit the '90s}

{please campaign & vote} mila kunis
varjak-golightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

well i havent seen mighty ducks though im pretty sure thats about a side that wins because of teamwork etc and people iddnt think they woudl win...well anyway thats pretty much what little giants is like but with football. Plus lots of kids that each have their own sort of thing to them ...and then theres a storyline in the middle of that which is about two brothers and their family.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by varjak-golightly (View Post)
I think I'd like this movie, is it like The Little Rascals with American football? So maybe a bit Mighty Ducks-ish?
Thank you Nikki. I needed that laugh more than anything.

But yeah kind of like Mighty Duck but with football. One of the sport movies for kids where the underdog comes out on top. Very cute movie. Plus had young Devon Sawa in it.

April
Old 04-26-2013, 10:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm so upset this dvd is out of print. I recently lost my copy and I had to buy this 4 movie collection of sports movies because it was included.

♛ Kayleigh
kaybee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

aww that is sad what were the other movies in the collection? i need to find a copy i dont mind if its bundled with other movies though just owning would be enough because i don't have a video player anymore

Old 04-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki (View Post)
aww that is sad what were the other movies in the collection? i need to find a copy i dont mind if its bundled with other movies though just owning would be enough because i don't have a video player anymore
It was with Surf Ninjas, Little Big League, and Hometown Legend. It wouldn't have bugged me so much if I didn't own all the other ones but I did

♛ Kayleigh
Old 04-28-2013, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't heard of those.

April
Old 04-28-2013, 08:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

They're pretty good. Little Big League is like Rookie of the Year except the kid manages the baseball team instead of playing on it and Surf Ninjas is one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

♛ Kayleigh
Old 04-28-2013, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I've seen Little Big League! Love that movie! I thought the title seemed familiar. Just couldn't place it.

April
Old 04-28-2013, 08:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm just a sucker for sports movies in general I think: rookie of the year, little big league, little giants, angels in the outfield, remember the titans, mighty ducks, miracle...

♛ Kayleigh
Old 04-28-2013, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love sports movies.

April
Old 04-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know they're really good when I still get goosebumps during the "big game" even though I've seen it a hundred times

♛ Kayleigh
Reply   Post New Thread