Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Half Baked (1998) Appreciation Thread: "You have smoked yourself retarded."

Welcome to the Half Baked appreciation thread!

Fans;
1. Majora's Mask

Quotes;

Kenny: You guys gotta get me out of here! There's this guy Nasty Nate who wants my cocktail fruit, and everyone here likes fresh fish! Then The Squirrel Master came out of left field and told me I'm his bitch!

Thurgood Jenkins: So, now we all live together in New York. I myself, am a master of the custodial arts. Or a janitor, if you wanna be a dick about it.

Thurgood Jenkins: Guys just shutup about the weed for two seconds, I don't want this girl to know I smoke
Scarface: Yeah it's bad enough you a janitor yo.
Thurgood Jenkins: Custodian, dick!

Kenny: [to horse] Hey, girl! You hungry?
Overweight Woman: [walking by and overhears] **** you, nigga!
Kenny: I'm sorry! I was talking to the horse.

Thurgood Jenkins: This weed was the shiz-nittlebam snip-snap-sack.
Old 08-12-2021, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Snoop Dogg and "Half Baked" are included. Here's the link, https://www.yardbarker.com/entertain...37007#slide_12
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Half Baked" is included. Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddri...Bnb2gh#image=2
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 10-04-2022, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

5 Songs You Didn’t Know Coolio Wrote for Other Artists, Television and Film
3. “(I’m in Love with) Mary Jane,” Half Baked Soundtrack (1998)
Written by Coolio, John King, Mike Simpson, Rick James
Co-written by and starring comedian Dave Chappelle (Thurgood), the 1998 stoner comedy, Half Baked, follows the story of four friends who still live (and smoke weed) together. When Kenny, played by Harland Williams, is out on a munchie run, he accidentally kills a diabetic New York City Police horse by feeding it junk food and is placed in the slammer. His friends do the only logical thing they can to raise his $1 million bail: sell medical marijuana.

Coolio’s “(I’m in Love With) Mary Jane” references marijuana (“mary jane”) and Thurgood’s love interest in the film… a girl named Mary Jane.
Here's the link, https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...jV-ffCIJuZWhvc
Reply   Post New Thread