Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2020, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Whoopi Goldberg winning Best Supporting Actress
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9kDwdxVlEw

Golden Globes 1991 Whoopi Goldberg Wins the Award for Best Supporting Actress
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LCtyj-o59o
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved her Oscars speech
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 04:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I've never seen this film but obviously heard of it before.
SailorKrypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this interview deserves to be reposted here. https://youtu.be/FP1NetG_lmg
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 03-14-2020, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it was great that he wanted her for the role and didn’t want to do it without her
Old 03-15-2020, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
yeah it was great that he wanted her for the role and didn’t want to do it without her
And she won an Oscar for a role that wasn't a stereotype and that makes me happy.
Old 08-29-2020, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The 25 greatest ghost films
"Ghost" (1990)
No one expected much from a schmaltzy paranormal romance directed by one-third of the creative team behind “Airplane!” and “The Naked Gun," but Bruce Joel Rubin’s achingly sincere screenplay and the powerfully erotic chemistry generated by Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore transformed this midsummer programmer into the top grossing film of 1990. It’s a clever love story/whodunit combo in which Swayze attempts to solve his own murder from beyond the grave with the help of a crabby medium (Oscar-winner Whoopi Goldberg), and Zucker balances all of these elements with stunning ease. He gets away with two tear-jerking reunions in the last 20 minutes! Why he decided to quit filmmaking after his follow-up, “First Knight," flopped is a frustrating Hollywood mystery.
Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/rev...FtZLF#image=17
Old 08-31-2020, 10:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

An old review of "Ghost" from "Siskel and Ebert." Here's the link, https://youtu.be/MO6h8o7Yy98
Old 02-08-2021, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks!
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 01:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Ah, the movie that introduced me to "Unchained Melody", Demi Moore & Whoopi Goldberg . Such a fantastic, funny and sad movie!
Old 02-11-2021, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Casey~ (View Post)
Ah, the movie that introduced me to "Unchained Melody", Demi Moore & Whoopi Goldberg . Such a fantastic, funny and sad movie!
agreed it’s definitely fantastic, funny, and sad
Old 02-13-2021, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Casey~ (View Post)
Agree.
Old 02-24-2021, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The most star-crossed cinematic lovers of all-time
Sam & Molly in "Ghost"
Sam and Molly have a love that transcends death, in the only movie that’s ever made pottery sexy. She says “I love you”; he only says “Ditto,” even when he’s talking to her from the afterlife. Through the help of a ghost that wants him off his train, Sam solves his own murder, saves Molly’s life, and in a scene you don’t want to think about for too long, inhabits Whoopi Goldberg’s body to make out with Molly.
Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...nb2gh#image=14
Old 02-24-2021, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Reply   Post New Thread