Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2021, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for sharing a picture
Old 02-20-2021, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I own that blue/purple superbox which kinda looks like a huge book. It has the frame on it too as a picture.
Cool.
Old 03-03-2021, 01:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 03-03-2021, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 03-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Penguins Visit Friends Set

Quote:
They’ll be there for you, Magellanic penguins from the John G. Shedd Aquarium in Chicago on a field trip, visiting the Friends Experience exhibit on Michigan Avenue in Chicago.
Old 03-05-2021, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-06-2021, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 03-06-2021, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Juts love penguins.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-06-2021, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Juts love penguins.
I do too
Old 03-07-2021, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Same For Me!
Old 03-07-2021, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just love how they walk
Old 03-07-2021, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 25 coolest TV characters of all time
Joey Tribbiani ("Friends")
Joey (Matt LeBlanc) might be a little slow and certainly not the brightest bulb in the bunch. But he's totally loyal, somehow able to make a living as an actor and the best looking of the male "Friends," which did not hurt in the ladies department. His famed "How you doin?" should be up there with some of the best catchphrases in TV history.
Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/th...nb2gh#image=25
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 03-08-2021, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the list.
I would have added Chandler to the list.
Old 03-08-2021, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 03-09-2021, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do you guys have any Fiends merchandise?

I have a T-Shirt,1 big mug, a small mug with coaster, a key chain and the show on DVD.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread