Total Fan

thanks for coming over. I'm watching the box set at the moment

{visit the '90s}

{please campaign & vote} mila kunis
varjak-golightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting this thread.

This is one of my favorite as sci-fi series.
Old 08-19-2016, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was a good show. My hubby Jason loves this show and has met Ben and Claudia from the show too.
Old 08-20-2016, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I´ve watched some clips of that show and I´ve seen some actors of the show: Virginia Hey, Claudia Black, Gigi Edgley and Ben Browder. Really cool people.
I consider watching more of the show.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
This was a good show. My hubby Jason loves this show and has met Ben and Claudia from the show too.
That's great!

I love this show not just for the sci-fi adventure, but the great interpersonal friendships. They were so complex and dynamic. None of them started out as friends, some where complete opposites, but they shared a common enemy at first. Then a gradual turn to friends, and some lovers. It was a great story with so much emotion.

One of my favs.

++
Old 08-21-2016, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

So it looks like its worth it to watch the show.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-21-2016, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I throughly enjoyed it.

| “There’s life out here, dad. Weird, amazing, psychotic life. And death. In technicolour.” - Pilot, "Through the Eye of the Needle"
+
Old 08-22-2016, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice to hear.
Old 08-22-2016, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The series abruptly ended by the Scifi channel and the fans launched a campaign for the show to film a more fitting ended. The cast and crew were stunned how much $$ fans raised.

It was a fantastic 2-hour series finale that was worthy of the show. Loved it.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish the show was cancelled it was good. Lots of fans fought so hard for it but at least it got a 2 hour series finale!
Old 08-23-2016, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

What I´ve read on Wikipedia sounds pretty intersting.
Old 08-27-2016, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

++
Old 09-02-2016, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely gifset.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss them.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I bet it´s a good show.
Reply   Post New Thread