Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2017, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

I love how at it's heart, the show was about women empowerment, the bonds of sisterhood, about family.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes. At heart the show was all about the sisters.

April
Old 03-05-2017, 01:18 PM
Loyal Fan

What does everyone think the show would have been like if the later seasons had been Prue, Piper, and Paige?

Last edited by CloudDancer; 03-05-2017 at 01:18 PM Reason: Typos
Old 03-05-2017, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure. I think I would liked them better. But I haven't really seen a lot of the later seasons.

April
Old 03-06-2017, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would have liked it better with Prue, Piper and Paige. Phoebe started to annoy me in the later seasons. But she (Phoebe) was great in the frist three seasons.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

It would have been really interesting to see how Paige and Prue interacted together. And if Phoebe was gone, Paige would probably have gotten the power of premonition. But would probably still have all her whitelighter powers as well.
Old 03-06-2017, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pheobe did annoy me too later on.

Didn't at one point she lost her active powers?

April
Old 03-07-2017, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well Phoebe got the empath power in Season 6.
And she got her levitation power in Season 3 and in Season 1 and 2 she only got her visions and no active power. But if she ever lost an active power for a while I don`t know.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-07-2017, 05:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
Pheobe did annoy me too later on.

Didn't at one point she lost her active powers?
She did. There was a trial with the sisters and some type of council (don't remember if it was the elders or some council from magical school) and they ruled that Phoebe misused her powers a lot so they took them away. She was able to retain the power of being a Charmed one so she could still do power of three spells, but didn't have her own individual powers. She "earned" back her premonition ability later on.

Phoebe's character annoyed me later on too. I would have liked to see Prue, Piper and Paige. I think Prue would have not have been accepting of Paige at first, but as soon as they fought a demon together she would have started to come around then go into protective older sister mode.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

I believe the show took away some of her active powers because it was getting too expensive to film.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Phoebe's character annoyed me later on too. I would have liked to see Prue, Piper and Paige. I think Prue would have not have been accepting of Paige at first, but as soon as they fought a demon together she would have started to come around then go into protective older sister mode.
I could see that too.

April
Old 03-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes!
Old 03-16-2017, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad I`m not the only one who didn`t like Phoebe in the later seasons.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:59 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Pheobe was my least favorite witch (before Paige) It seems like she was only around and kept over Prue for sex appeal. Her powers also sucked compared to Prue and Piper which adds to it. I also find her pairing with Cole to be overrated as hell. The guy repeatedly screwed her and her sisters over, kept trying to kill Pheobe and her sisters many times, then became obsessed with her. I still fail to see the love, she quickly got him p whipped IMO.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She was my favorite in the early seasons. Haven't really seen a lot or at least in order of the later seasons to really form an opinion of her in there.

April
Closed Thread   Post New Thread