Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2020, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah the first seasons where so good. (esp. Season 2 and 3)
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Hanna/Caleb, Michael/Ash ~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

I agree. S3 is my favorite season and S2 is right after that. I liked the other seasons but this show worked best in a high school setting IMO.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I also like Season 5 It was my first Buffy season I watched. (Fun fact: I thought Spike was a guy when I first read the summary of episode 14 So I decided not to watch that. I mean I had no idea he was a vampire because it didn`t say in the summary that he was. )
And on Amazon Prime they have the show too in my country but unfortunatelynot in the orginal version....the dubbed version is not the best...the jokes don´t really come across as funny as in the original version and get this: They really censored all the Nazi refernences in the dubbed version and replaced them with other words.
And Sarahs dubbed voice (in German) sounds more strict IMO.
I`m sure the actress who did the voice didn`t come up with that. She just did what they told her to do
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Hanna/Caleb, Michael/Ash ~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~
Old 07-11-2020, 03:33 AM
Elite Fan

oh man Buffy in German

I’ve never heard this show in another language before

we have it on Hulu here rn and it used to be on Netflix 3 years ago
Old 07-12-2020, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it´s not really a great pleasure

Nothing can beat the original version for me.
Old 07-12-2020, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

My fav season is 2 then s3 I also like s1 too.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Old 07-12-2020, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh BTS photo, cool.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

From the premiere episode of Season 4 I see.
Old 07-15-2020, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My Art Thread *updated 1/23
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

that sucks for James :(
Old 07-16-2020, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing.

I´m a huge Bangel shipper but that article is really bizarre.

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 07-16-2020 at 08:19 AM
Old 07-16-2020, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

I don't agree with Joss apparently pushing and talking to him that way but I agree about not getting the Spike/Buffy popularity cause the pairing was born from icky roots and sprung into a horrible obsession that led to Spike almost raping her. Now that I'm older, I've noticed that toxic, abusive pairings seem to be the most "popular" (WTF) so there you go. I will NEVER like or understand Spike/Buffy and why it even became a romantic option for Buffy, it's still extremely OOC for both to be in a relationship *pukes* It is disappointing so many stories are coming out about Joss after he brought me one of my favorite TV shows of all time with BTVS.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I don't agree with Joss apparently pushing and talking to him that way but I agree about not getting the Spike/Buffy popularity cause the pairing was born from icky roots and sprung into a horrible obsession that led to Spike almost raping her. Now that I'm older, I've noticed that toxic, abusive pairings seem to be the most "popular" (WTF) so there you go. I will NEVER like or understand Spike/Buffy and why it even became a romantic option for Buffy, it's still extremely OOC for both to be in a relationship *pukes* It is disappointing so many stories are coming out about Joss after he brought me one of my favorite TV shows of all time with BTVS.
I agree with most of that.
When I read articles I always aks myself if they quoted everyone right.
Old 07-17-2020, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

if someone threatened me like that in the workplace though like almost death threats I would be scared **itless
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top