Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2020, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

Well damn, they were on it in 1999! lol. I can understand, being left hanging with that cliffhanger with no explanation wasn't right.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

yes definitely

to add on to my last post I always saw them taking out the weapons as a sense of empowerment but okay I guess I can see with the school blowing up

I thought Columbine only involved a school shooting but there was also an attempted bombing

but yeah that really sucks they decided to change it 2 hours right before

Quote:
On May 25, 1999, only two hours before "Graduation Day, Part Two" was due to air, The WB suddenly decided to replace it with a re-run from earlier in the season, "Band Candy". This sudden move received huge attention in the media and thousands of letters were sent to the network demanding that the season finale be shown. Sarah Michelle Gellar publicly spoke out against the decision, Seth Green agreed that the episode should have been broadcast in its original slot.
Old 11-24-2020, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, The Columbine Massacre was two students that shot up the school then afterwards committed suicide. Afterwards the media kept trying to figure out what drove them to it and trying to blame any and everyone. Since Earshot was Buffy hearing someone to threaten to kill the whole school then it looks like Johnathan was about to shoot up the school (but wanted to commit suicide) I can understand why they didn't air it till later. To me I feel like Graduation Day wasn't even in the same boat. I agree, I always loved when all the students banned together to fight The Mayor. It was a great moment.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved the season 3 finale episodes too.
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Hanna/Caleb, Michael/Ash ~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

My Art Thread *updated 1/18
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

got my new Buffy shirt today

Old 11-30-2020, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

I've always liked Amends, don't get all the hate for the episode. Plus, it's great to see the First Evil for the first time before they become the Big Bad in S7.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

there are people who hate it?

it’s definitely one of my favorites and one of the best of the whole series in my opinion
Old 12-01-2020, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love your T-Shirt!
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Hanna/Caleb, Michael/Ash ~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~
Old 12-05-2020, 12:47 AM
Elite Fan

thanks!

still love this tribute video to Sarah and think she should’ve won more awards for Buffy

but awesome she won Teen Choice Awards for Buffy for pretty much every year she was on the show
Old 12-05-2020, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Sarah deserved more awards for her great performance as Buffy Anne Summers.
Wonderful video.
Old 12-05-2020, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

If she didn't win that many she was robbed!
Old 12-06-2020, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Sarah is the best.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

she was nominated for a Golden Globe in 2001 for Buffy but lost to Jennifer Garner
Old 12-07-2020, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Too bad
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top