Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2018, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
today is Alexis Denisof birthday
he is 52
and if I'm right he still is married to Alyson Hanigan, isn't he?

icon by Daggi
Old 02-27-2018, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes he is
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-09-2018, 11:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Bonding on Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Who Fell in Love, Who Feuded and Who Became BFFs | E! News

SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR COMMEMORATES BUFFY'S 21ST ANNIVERSARY | E! News

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 03-10-2018 at 04:07 PM
Old 03-14-2018, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

My personal opinion; There are already Buffy comic books. They shouldn`t do any reboot. I don`t like reboots. I personally don`t wanna hear that word anymore.
So yeah I hope Joss sais no to that nonsense of reboot.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-20-2018, 06:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Buffy The Vampire Slayer series finale 'Chosen' turns 15 today!

-15 years ago on this date BTVS aired their last episode!

-+Buffy and Angel finally reunite on screen for the first time since Joyces death in S5. In the first draft of the script Angel reveals that he had a relationship with Cordelia and that he had a son but was ultimately cut so as to not confuse the audience who didn't watch Angel.

-TheWB would get their last chance to screw the show over by announcing that Spike would be joining Angel for it's 5th season a week before the finale ended and thus making Spikes death lose it's impact.

-Joss wanted to kill a big character during the battle that was sudden and unexpected, since he wouldn't kill the core 4 he chose Anya to die and since Emma Caulfied decided that she was done with the show after S7 regardless, she didn't mind being killed off.

-Joss also stated that he had planned on bringing Tara back to life with The Powers That Be giving Buffy 1 wish but it was scrapped due to Amber Benson being unavailable.

Old 05-20-2018, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

15 years?!

Still never finished watching Buffy

April
Old 05-20-2018, 11:25 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I can't believe it's been that long. I love the final episode and so many girls all around the world becoming slayers. That moment still gives me goosebumps.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here.
Old 05-21-2018, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'm tempted to just watch the finale.

April
Old 05-23-2018, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

It´s a great episode.
Old 05-27-2018, 01:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

kenny’s buffy rewatch - 1x01 “Welcome to the Hellmouth”

“Oh, come on! This is Sunnydale! How bad an evil can there be here?“
Let them inherit, this fire now - kenny’s buffy rewatch - 1x01 “Welcome to the...
Old 05-29-2018, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love that gifset!
It was a nice pilot.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
'm tempted to just watch the finale.
It was a great series finale.
Old 06-07-2018, 04:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Closed Thread   Post New Thread