Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2018, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh

Season 1 was fine for me but I loved the episode with Brenda beeing concerned that Dylan doesn`t like her brunette hair and then Kelly dyed Brendas hair and it was blondorange
Loved how cool Dylan reacted to it and then later told her that it doesn`t matter to him what color of hair a girl has.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-10-2018, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

Brenda with that blonde hair was hilarious
Old 04-11-2018, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

She really was Her reaction was epic
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-11-2018, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

I would call it her dumb blonde moment
Old 04-12-2018, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha yeah
Loved Brandons reaction to Brendas hair
Old 04-12-2018, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

Brandon's face was priceless
Old 04-13-2018, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Brenda's hair in that episode was priceless!
I am an original”
Old 04-14-2018, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really was
I mean the thing is you shouldn`t let a friend color your brunette hair blonde it ends in a disaster Maybe Brenda didn`t want to go to the barber...
Anyway: It was such a funny episode I need to watch it again
Oh and I loved the episode (I believe it was the finale episode of Season 1) were Kelly and Brenda were wearing the same dress. OMG the scene where they saw each other In that episode I really liked Kelly and Brandon together.
Old 04-14-2018, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha, I loved when they wore the same dress! That was such a great early episode.
I am an original”
Old 04-14-2018, 07:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I prefer the first two seasons up until the Mr. Pony episode. The episodes after that led to the Love Triangle from Hell and I couldn't bear to watch season 3 after what they had done to Brenda. I'm going to skip that season during rewatches.
Old 04-15-2018, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
Haha, I loved when they wore the same dress! That was such a great early episode.
IKR? How Kelly reacted
For me personally Brenda looked better in that dress. And even as someone who sees Brenda and Dylan neurtal as a couple I really liked their scenes together and the whole episode was so good!
The theme song wasn`t so great in Season 1 but got better in Season 2.

The Mr Pony episode was really good too. Shannen did a great job there.

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 04-15-2018 at 03:55 AM
Old 04-15-2018, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booklover85 (View Post)
I prefer the first two seasons up until the Mr. Pony episode. The episodes after that led to the Love Triangle from Hell and I couldn't bear to watch season 3 after what they had done to Brenda. I'm going to skip that season during rewatches.
I felt the same way too. I didn't enjoy S3 much except for Brandons gambling and Steve-Brandon funny moments
Old 04-16-2018, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Which was the best and which the worse season/s with your favourite chacters in your opinion?

I start:

Brenda: Best seasons 2 &3 (Loved how she stood up to her dad in Season 2 that was awesome and she was great in Season 3 too IMO) Worst season: 4 -> because the wrote her out with no style and you didn`t see how she left, her almost wedding with Stuart was funny even for the fact it happend too fast.

Kelly: Best season/s : 1-4 , Worst seasons: 6-10 -> I mean I liked her with Brandon but yeah in the later seasons she was so annoying to Val (until Val left) and then the "I don`t know if I want Dylan, I stay with Matt even if I don`t love him enough" was so exhausting....

Valerie: Best Season/s: Season 6-9 -> she talked back to Kelly I loved it I was always on her side. Worst Season: none!

Cindy Walsh -> Best season/s: all the seasons she was in she was a great mom!

Clare Arnold: Best Season/s: Season 6 -> She was so cute with Steve! , Worst Season: Season 7 -> How she left was pretty hurtful

Janet: Best Season/s: Season 9 & 10 -> She was such a nice girl maybe almost too perfect but I liked her.

Steve: Best Season/s: 6-10 -> such a great development wow he turned into a great man!
Worst Seasons: 1 & 2 -> Damn he was arrogant in the first seasons. Sorry!

Brandon: Best Season/s: 1-7 -> He was a really nice and cool guy I liked him and he belonged to the group. Sure he made mistakes like everyone else.
Worst Season : Season 8 -> One word: Emma

Dylan: Best Season/s: Season 1-4 and Season 6 : Such an interesting character and mysterious too , Worst Season/s: 9& 10 -> He didn`t really love Gina IMO ...not that I was bitter he came back but yeah the last seasons were exhausting to watch for me sometimes...
Old 04-17-2018, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

^Great idea Betty
Totally agree with you regarding Brandon, Valerie, Cindy and Clare

Brenda - loved her in all 4 seasons

Kelly - best seasons 1-2. WORST seasons 3,4,9,10. Hated her in other seasons even though I loved her with Brandon and Colin

Steve - best seasons 4-10 - definitely the most improved character as he got older; Worst seasons 1-2

David - best seasons 4, 6, 8; Worst seasons 9-10

Dylan - best seasons 1,2,6; Worst seasons 3,5,9,10

Donna - best seasons: none; Worst seasons: all

In terms of best to worst:

Love them
1.Brandon; 2.Steve; 3.Brenda; 4.Valerie; 5.Clare

OK
6.David; 7.Andrea; 8.Dylan

Loathe them
9.Kelly; 10.Donna

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 04-17-2018 at 04:26 AM
Old 04-17-2018, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Mike.

I wanted to add David. He was cool in some seasons like Season 2 3, and 6 when he was with Val, but I couldn`t stand him in Season 5 and 8 (how he left Val there...oh man)
Donna well in the first seasons she was fine, Season 5,6,7 mmh sometimes annoying but her worst Season was season 8 oh Poor Noah He must have had a hard time with her. Seriously after David left Val, Val should have dated Noah that would have been better IMO I really could have lived with that.
Donna annoyed me so much in season 8 with her attitude like she had a bad day every day or something. I don`t know what was wrong with her in that seasons Really confusing.
Her development went downhill....but in the last season she was okay.
Yeah she was never my favourite character. Not to mention that Tori Spelling playes comedy way better than drama IMO.
So you liked Dylan in Season 9 & 10? That´s okay.
Loved your answer about Donna
Did you like Gina?

If I would rank my favourite characters I would say:

1) Valerie -> Loved her! She was peppy and funny!
2) Brenda -> So strong and how she stood up to her father. Bravo!
3) Brandon -> Supported his twinsister, was a great friend to Steve and Dylan.
4) Clare -> Funny, fresh, smart!
5) Steve -> from spoiled snob to a great man! Loved his development! And he was very funny!

6) Dylan -> Mysterous, interesting guy. Could have kicked him for telling Kelly not to tell Brenda about them and when he couldn`t decide who to date (Brenda or Kelly) Antonia was great for him but she died
7 )David -> Loved his rap music, he was a great dancer. Loved him with Val.
8) Andrea -> Started boring but was nice in the first seasons. In season 8 when she came back...no comment.
9) Kelly -> Well I loved her in the first seasons but after that...she´s not always the queen. But still cooler than Donna.
10) Cindy Walsh (best mum on the show)
And another question: Which actors were the best IMO? Who convinced you? Who didn`t? (except for Tori Spelling sometimes)

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 04-17-2018 at 04:47 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread