Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know I think the high school years were really good (I watched this off and on during the original run, cant remember when I started watching , I think it started the year when I was kindergarten) but I know I watched it the last 3 seasons or so.
Old 10-06-2017, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

^ I think the HS years were the best seasons although I liked them at college too during S4-7. It got bad around middle of S8 onwards.
@BlackWhiteRose, at the start of the show, I rooted for Brandon-Andrea and Brenda-Dylan mainly but began to like other couples as the show went on like Brandon-Emily, Brandon-Lucinda, Dylan-Toni, Dylan-Valerie, Steve-Clare, Colin-Kelly. I could never get into Dylan-Kelly though even though I did try to like them but I just couldn't stomach their relationship at all. When I watched the whole 10 seasons for the first time, I wasn't even a fan of Brandon-Kelly but I grew to love them when I watched the repeats. Now Donna...she was annoying in every season
Old 10-06-2017, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also liked Brandon/Lucinda and Brandon/Andrea yeah those two could have worked out too.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-06-2017, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

Brandon-Lucinda were never going to be long term but it was great while it lasted. Brandon-Andrea would have been a great HS romance but in all honesty I don't think I can see them as a long term potential though
Old 10-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Lucinda and Brandon were exciting. Not that I wanted them to stay together forever but for while they were fun together.
I was fine with Brandon beeing with Kelly for some time until that Emma came arround.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was a show where I did like multiple pairings, and I still do. I enjoy Brenda/Dylan, Dylan/Kelly, Brandon/Kelly and Val/David the most though. I however never really could get excited about Donna and David. I didn't hate them, I just felt meh to them.
I am an original”
Old 10-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
This was a show where I did like multiple pairings, and I still do. I enjoy Brenda/Dylan, Dylan/Kelly, Brandon/Kelly and Val/David the most though. I however never really could get excited about Donna and David. I didn't hate them, I just felt meh to them.
Same. Dylan/Brenda Steve/Janet David/Donna
Old 10-09-2017, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes this is the only show that I like multiple pairings too. I wasn't keen on Donna and David but they were OK. Never liked Dylan-Kelly even though I tried to like them. David-Valerie started to grow on me and I grew to love Brandon-Kelly. Always loved Brenda-Dylan though.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really can't say their is a couple on this show I "hate"
I am an original”
Old 10-10-2017, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

There are a few I can't stand and Dylan-Kelly is one of them. Don't like Brooke-Brandon, Kelly-Mark, Andrea-Dan Rubin, Brandon-Emma and a few others. Some couples I don't care about like Kelly-Matt, Donna-Joe, Tracy-Brandon, Jesse-Andrea, Donna-Noah, Valerie-Noah and a few others.
Some are OK like Donna-David, Steve-Janet, Celeste-Steve.
I'm really liking Valerie-David though but I will always have a problem with picking my favorite either Brandon-Kelly or Brenda-Dylan - both so good in different ways that it is hard to choose between them
Old 10-10-2017, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really can't say their is a couple on this show I "hate"
Me neither. There were only couples I didn`t like.

Another question: When did you guys start watching the show?
Old 10-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't remember what my reason was. I think I was scrolling through channels one day and I saw an episode and kind of got sucked in.
I am an original”
Old 10-11-2017, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Me neither. There were only couples I didn`t like.

Another question: When did you guys start watching the show?
I started watching the show as soon as we moved to Los Angeles from England - we moved in 1989 and the show came on for the first time in 1990 and I watched all 10 seasons from 1990 to 2000. Then I kept watching the repeats a lot after that. I just recently move to England less than 2 years ago after being in LA for 25 years (I was raised in LA) as my job got relocated plus my wife is British - both of us are huge BH90210 fans - she liked BK and DK, I like BD and BK.
BH90210 is one of fav shows along with Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Diffrent World, Golden Girls, Diffrent Strokes, Cheers and a few British sitcoms that will be unfamiliar in the States. However, I'm a huge music fan and that is where my knowledge is

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 10-11-2017 at 05:08 AM
Old 10-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't start watching from the beginning. I was a very young child when it first came on air! I started watching when re runs came on, but I do think it was still on air too.
I am an original”
Old 10-12-2017, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

I was 12 when BH90210 started in 1990 so I grew up in that era with the music and fashion of the 90s decade. When the show finished I was nearly 22