Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

i cant say i was that into them in season 1. i guess kelly seemed quite spoilt and brandon seemend quite mature and also i was really hoping for something to happen with brandon and andrea. but in season 4 i loved them probably the most i think it seemend natural and the right time for it to happen.

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Old 11-10-2015, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I´m done with rewatching Season 6. It was not my favourite Season but I loved Valerie and David and also Clare and Steve. Those two couples were so cute
I also loved Steve with Janet later. She was wonderful. And I never shipped Brandon with Kelly very much but they were pretty cute together at the beginning of their relationship. Donna and David well I loved them in Season 2 and 3 but later mmh they were okay and I wasn´t bitter about their wedding but I would have liked to see Val on his side instead. Then I loved Kelly and Dylan of course. Never shipped Brenda and Dylan didn´t like it wasn´t my thing. The episode where they got together, started better than it ended. I personally didn´t like that scene infront of the hotel where they argued because he was angry about his dad. Nah Gina and Dylan no thanks never liked them together. Same goes for Kelly and Matt, Donna and Joe, Kelly and Colin, Valerie and Colin etc.
Brandon and Andrea were nice together and I liked Brandon and Susan.
But the last two Seasons (9 and 10) were not so well especially after Brandon and Valerie left. I only watched the rest because of Dylan and Steve and Janet. I was so sad when Valerie left and also when Brandon left. I wish both would have stayed.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-10-2015, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

My fav season is prob 2 ugh when Dylan & Brenda broke up though! I liked Val & David too!
Old 11-10-2015, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I´m done with rewatching Season 6. It was not my favourite Season but I loved Valerie and David and also Clare and Steve. Those two couples were so cute
I also loved Steve with Janet later. She was wonderful. And I never shipped Brandon with Kelly very much but they were pretty cute together at the beginning of their relationship. Donna and David well I loved them in Season 2 and 3 but later mmh they were okay and I wasn´t bitter about their wedding but I would have liked to see Val on his side instead. Then I loved Kelly and Dylan of course. Never shipped Brenda and Dylan didn´t like it wasn´t my thing. The episode where they got together, started better than it ended. I personally didn´t like that scene infront of the hotel where they argued because he was angry about his dad. Nah Gina and Dylan no thanks never liked them together. Same goes for Kelly and Matt, Donna and Joe, Kelly and Colin, Valerie and Colin etc.
Brandon and Andrea were nice together and I liked Brandon and Susan.
But the last two Seasons (9 and 10) were not so well especially after Brandon and Valerie left. I only watched the rest because of Dylan and Steve and Janet. I was so sad when Valerie left and also when Brandon left. I wish both would have stayed.
My favorite Brandon pairing was Andrea or Kelly. I also liked him with nikki.
For steve, either clare or Janet, but celeste and kelly were sweet too as well as Carly.
I loved David with Val, so much better than David and Donna or david and gina, camille, etc. never liked them.
I loved Dylan with Toni, Brenda, and Gina.
Old 11-10-2015, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah Nikki was nice too. I almost forgot her.
Steve with Celeste yeah she was sweet but Clare and later Janet were the best. Carly was okay. She had a cute son.
Dylan and Antonia yeah that was a good relationship but it ended so tragic
Oh yeah David and Valerie were the best. David with Gina, Camille, Sophie, Claudia no thanks. David with Donna: see my other post.
And when Donna was with Joe omg was that boring The only thing I loved was that parrot he gave her But they gave the bird away to the zoo.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-15-2015, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

haha donna and joe were like a snoozefest
I wish nikki stayed she was awesome with brandon

Old 11-15-2015, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Donna and David

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 11-15-2015, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki (View Post)
haha donna and joe were like a snoozefest
Haha a snoozefest sums it up perfectly
Old 11-16-2015, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I love Donna and David
yeah D&D fan!

Old 11-17-2015, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Did you guys watched all ten seasons?
Old 11-17-2015, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

I have. But I also started rewatch img last year and got up to season 5

Old 11-21-2015, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I started a rewatch on DVD this year. I finished Season 7 yesterday and start with Season 8 later today.
Old 11-22-2015, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

nice. i really liked season 7 but i remember that when i started 8 i was alittle bored to watch it all the time (on my rewatch) it wasnt as exciting as 7 for me.

Old 11-22-2015, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Season 8 isn`t really the best season especially how it ended. No thanks.
Old 11-23-2015, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

yeah but its worth going through to get the season 10 eventually!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread