Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2019, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-17-2019, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

I actually saw the finale a few days ago and their reunion always gets to me.
Old 08-20-2019, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was wonderful and perfect
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-21-2019, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Even knowing she gets off the plane...it's still exciting to see it.

Another lovely video and a great song for them:

Old 08-30-2019, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great video of them!
Old 08-31-2019, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

There are some really nice videos of them out there.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

There are
Old 09-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Nice to see new vids of them after all this time too.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really is.
Old 09-06-2019, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Do you have any favorites?
Old 09-07-2019, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Favourite moments? Yes.

Moments I loved:

- their kiss in the rain infront of Central Perk
- their kiss after Rachel saw the graduation tape with Ross and her and Monica and Chandler in it (Season 2)
- their picnic in the museum and of course the morning after when the kids group saw them
- When Rachel told Ross she´s pregnat and he´s the father I loved his reaction
- Ross and Rachel singing Baby Got Back to Emma
- their finale reunion in the finale episode
Old 09-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

A lot of good ones in there! The Lobsters scene is definitely one of my favorites. I also liked the scene when he took her to the hospital and gave up being on TV. Something he wouldn't have told her if Monica hadn't mentioned it. That scene said so much and the way they looked at each other was so telling.
Old 09-11-2019, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also loved scene were Emma was born.
Old 09-11-2019, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yes, there's so much love in their eyes in that scene. For Emma and each other.
Old 09-13-2019, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was wonderful.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread