BlackWhiteRose
dh23

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 07-06-2020 at 01:13 AM
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awwwwww Bangel

Thanks for starting that thread
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

you're welcome

I was surprised they didn't already have one so I decided to make one for them

thought this would be a good time to make one
Old 07-05-2020, 11:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Sarah and David had amazing chemistry!
dh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh23 (View Post)
they really did
Old 07-06-2020, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree those two had a great chemistry
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-06-2020, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh23 (View Post)
it was sad that they had to part

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I so wanted Buffy/Angel to stay together.
Old 07-08-2020, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I so wanted Buffy/Angel to stay together.
I still don't know why they had to break up

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

When he experiences the perfect moment of happiness (which he did in the Suprise episode in Season 2 as we all know) he loses his soul and Angelus comes back which is tough.
So yeah those two can have suck face and cuddling but no coitus. It´s a dilemma
But Joss Whedon the king of pain loves Shakespeare plays with drama and so Buffy and Angel where the Romeo and Juliet of the Buffy world.

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 02-23-2021 at 11:38 PM
Old 07-09-2020, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Romeo and Juliet indeed
Old 07-09-2020, 10:10 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
When he experiences the perfect moment of happiness (which he did in the Suprise episode in Season 2 as we all know) he loses his soul and Angelus comes back which is tough.
So yeah those two can have suck face and cuddling but no coitus. It´s a dilemma

But Joss Whedon the king of pain loves Shakespeare plays with drama and so Buffy and Angel where the Romeo and Juliet of the Buffy world.
Even though all the couples on the show were doomed, Angel/Buffy were cause they could never be even closer and sleep together or he would lose his soul and murder more people. That was such a huge cloud hanging over their heads, it was never going to work out and Buffy really would of been wasting her life and youth denying herself that.

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 02-23-2021 at 11:38 PM
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

hi just a heads up guys that even though there are some things I dislike about Spuffy too I don't want this to become an anti-thread

thanks
Old 07-10-2020, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Romeo and Juliet indeed
Yeah that was the first thought I had about them.

I saw that in different episodes on Buffy but it really started in Season 2 when Jennys uncly came to town and explained that with Angeles cursed soul, And in the Angel Season 1 episode "I will remember you" when we saw that perfect live with them (He turned human in that episode and she stayed how she was) But it was too complicated. He couldn`t fight that demon.
Yeah so he deciced to turn back the clock and he was the only one who remembered that time he had with Buffy there damn that was such a sad one But Sarah and David played it so well And Sarah is also a Bangel shipper David maybe too I`m not sure.
And that whole Romeo/Juliet 2.0 thing was the reason Angel went to L.A. `cause he couldn`t be with Buffy...yeah that cursed soul was a real curse.
Mmh maybe Buffy should have become a vampire too
I read some stuff about Bangel what happend in the comic books. I mean its not bad that the shows went on in comic book form but I don`t know how much of those stories I like.
I bet they wrote Bangel pretty dramatic there as they did on the show on TV.

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 07-10-2020 at 08:13 AM
Old 07-10-2020, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

“I Will Remember You”

one of the saddest TV episodes of all time
Reply   Post New Thread