Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2009, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

I want DV to happen so much

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 09-30-2009, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

im not overly passionate about DV, you know but i totally won't mind if it happened. But I really dont think it will. I just have a feeling that tptb want DS to end up together As much as I feel nothing for CaS, I hope they really become popular so that DS dont happen again. I'm so over it.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbluv (View Post)
im not overly passionate about DV, you know but i totally won't mind if it happened. But I really dont think it will. I just have a feeling that tptb want DS to end up together As much as I feel nothing for CaS, I hope they really become popular so that DS dont happen again. I'm so over it.
CaS is popular so far. If it keeps going the writers want to make Carter a regular. That to me sounds like DS are done, sorry DS fans! I don't mean to sound cruel, but thats the jist.

I am so excited by Vanessa being in the first 9 episodes in a row!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

i know! and with every new still of her, I feel like all is right in my GG world
Old 09-30-2009, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

I'm loving all these V pics!

I wont miss Scott either.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was never on a "Scott boat", I'm so gladdddddd he's gone!

I love DS *hides*
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 09-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

he'll be back. but i guess just for that episode.... idk, the whole lovechild seems kinda pointless to me. I just want to know now who they'll hook her up with next. Dan too, I guess hill wont be around for ever.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

I have a feeling or I atleast hope that after Scott is gone that NV will happen again as friends for now.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Again I really liked the possibilities with Sc but poor execution (I seem to say this about all their story lines)
Old 09-30-2009, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amomentintime3 (View Post)
Again I really liked the possibilities with Sc but poor execution (I seem to say this about all their story lines)
i know. We had such high hopes for it too i dont get where it's going. If LR find out and then he leaves... what has been achieved?? i guess there'll be more to it we dont know yet.

we havent gotten a V related spoiler in a while i think it's time to bug Ausiello.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There's been a lot of poor execution on GG . . they rush things/don't show enough of the relationships all the time.

*Hopes for something from Ausiello.*
Old 09-30-2009, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Ausiello hasnt been out for the past 2 weeks. Hopefully we'll get something tonight.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Extreme Fan

That's what I feel like. It seems like everything is running at twice the necessary speed. They have good ideas but I get this feeling like the whole show is a great big checklist when I watch it (strange illusion I know). Like they're ticking off plot points but not taking the time with the characters to make it natural.

It seems very plot driven rather than character driven and the problem is if something is too plot driven it just feels like the characters are being dragged through. I guess I just prefer character driven fiction.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

*sigh* tbh honest ive been cringing about the LC since 2.14 so it;s just as well for me that they rush through it so i can forget abt it.

I think i'll ask him what's in store for V for the rest of the season and whether we'll get a filming or more family sls.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Addicted Fan

So happy for the stills! Jess looks gorgeous! But don't like the dress too... I can't wait for that BV scene! And some CV! I mean if B actually going to screw C and V over to get what she wants, it could bring CV together. At least for a scene.
And have you seen the retro CB still? It's so B's dream. Can't wait to see V in her dress!
So many V in those ep! I'm so happy!
Are we sure V is going to go to the premiere? Which yellow dress? Pics please...

And I don't like Scott at all. Or VScott. And today my bff told me she was totally annoyed by V in this ep, that she was boring and always as a victim. And she used to love her! So I blame Scott for that.
I want NV back! Or DV. With a good build up.