Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2009, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

in the GaV still, her mother has this 'looking down her nose' expression, and V has a frustrated look. I don't see this ending well for V actually.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

I think 3.06 will end with V, C and B alone and all hurt.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 09-30-2009, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

it's going to be one of those emo eps where it ends with everyone drowning their sorrows and looking bereft like 2.13. Cant wait.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait either. I hope C is not only mad at B for using him, but mad at her for screwing over V. I think C would think V didn't deserve what B did. Chuck is no way near as malicious as B.

Would make sense why D and V might be at Chuck's opening, doing it to punish B

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 09-30-2009, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbluv (View Post)
I'm having a V overload she looks so good. And I think 3.06 is is going to be a big showdown between BV. And of course there are already those that are peeing themselves at the thought of a CV scene. Which only makes me excited.
their distaste and angry rants about not wanting CV scenes (or V/anyone scenes at this point) is my motivation for watching this show. And thinking to myself.. 'yes.. yes, they do have a scene, in your face. haters to the left. '
Old 09-30-2009, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingdawn_ (View Post)
their distaste and angry rants about not wanting CV scenes (or V/anyone scenes at this point) is my motivation for watching this show. And thinking to myself.. 'yes.. yes, they do have a scene, in your face. haters to the left. '
I mean honestly. For every complaint, I'm over here having a triumphant laugh. This isn't the friggin' CB show. Everyone acts like Chuck should be mean to V because B doesn't like her, out of solidarity Chuck is not whipped or stupid. He's only an ass to people that have wronged him which V has never done.

Quote:
Chuck is no way near as malicious as B.
THIS. And those that think he should be don't know him at all.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Lol I am such a bubble when it comes to the GG fandom that I haven't seen any remarks about that If B can have scenes with, D, N and Carter then CV is only fair. But to some this is not GG it's the Blair show.

on set vid from yesterday

Hilary Duff Videos | Hilary Duff On The Set Of Gossip Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbluv (View Post)
I mean honestly. For every complaint, I'm over here having a triumphant laugh. This isn't the friggin' CB show. Everyone acts like Chuck should be mean to V because B doesn't like her, out of solidarity Chuck is not whipped or stupid. He's only an ass to people that have wronged him which V has never done.

THIS. And those that think he should be don't know him at all.
It's not the CB show it's the B show

Yeah C only goes after those that have wronged him, not for enjoyment as B does.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 09-30-2009, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

i like reading remarks from the fandom, they're usually hilarrrrious. You're right, it's the B show. People feel it's an insult for V to be liked in school/doing well, when B isn't. Like because V is from Brooklyn and enemy of B she's apparently not allowed to do well in life When the folks over on B's lj saw the BV still I could practically hear them stomping their feet in annoyance I felt like replying, 'well if you hate V so much, ff the BV scenes as well'.

etA: Jess the vid's not working for some reason, what happens in it.

Last edited by Beautiful Disorder; 09-30-2009 at 08:10 AM
Old 09-30-2009, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

totally agree with both of you. it's like people are ready to riot if/when something messes with CB (B, especially). not fair. it's an ensemble cast, for crying out loud.

i'm so happy that we're getting more V in the next episodes though! she looks great, as always!!
Old 09-30-2009, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

It's like people hoping that CJ (next week) doesn't take away scenes from CB He isn't B's pet. He can and should have scenes with others.

Lets get back to V

I wish we had a still from 3.05 as I adore her yellow dress.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 09-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

we may get one ... there's still time. I liked the dress, but I wasn't the hugest fan of her hair.

It seems like Scott's gone for good though. Havent seen hims since ep 5. So what's the story on V's love life for the rest of the season. Hm..
Old 09-30-2009, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Not much happens in that video, just them filming walking down the street and V shows D something in the paper.

Wont miss Scott....

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 09-30-2009, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I liked the dress, but I wasn't the hugest fan of her hair.
IA. I also thought her dress was a bit casual for a wedding.

I won't miss him either Jess. I wanted to like him, I just don't.

I expect her to be single for a while maybe. And then like in the second half of the season she'll date someone. It's GG so I doubt she'll just not date anyone for the rest of the year.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

I want DV build up after O has gone.

Yeah I wanted to like Scott too but he just doesn't work. I think that is why he isn't back, they saw that he didn't work either.

HQ stills
YOUKNOWYOULOVEME.ORG | A Gossip Girl Fansite | Gallery

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 09-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

With DV, I just like there friendship so much, I worry that I might not like a romance. I mean I didn't like the hints of it in S1 ya know? But if they do go that'd way I be open to it.

Quote:
Yeah I wanted to like Scott too but he just doesn't work. I think that is why he isn't back, they saw that he didn't work either.
Yeah. I think that's why he's not back as well.