Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Now she is 3rd best

Quote:
Sadly I bet they are fighting over Dan though.
You are correct! Love your Britney icon!
Old 04-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Belch.
Thanks Biana!
Old 04-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

If only they fight for something worthy and not Dan,Nate or Chuck
Old 04-06-2011, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

If only they werent fighting at all.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Sorry for the delay Karla... I had to jet off to class.

Can't remember exact deets, but its a BV scene from the still that was posted. B is not happy to see V involved in a production B has put together I believe? lol I enjoyed it... V had attitude
Old 04-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

it should be the other way round though. isnt V THE FILMMAKER.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Thanx B,don't worry, sometimes you can't procrastinate

I read in the SS board that V says that she applied to be the camera assistant and she didn't know S family was involved.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

doesnt it annoy you though she is used as a plot device?
Old 04-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Everyone is a plot device for every storyline in this show,the actor have talk about it and pretty much every character action is a plot device in every soapy TV show.

It's the show we are watching and keep us talking.People just like to moan about Vanessa
Old 04-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thats true but with others they have other stories going on.. idk why they cant find the time to write Vanessa a story.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

I'm pretty sure that some actors have contractual screen time in this show and that lets Vanessa/Jessica with the minimum and it has been good for Jess I understand that this show is about the UESrs and V is just a foil,I wish they give her more,of course, but I know and understand that's unlikely.

I never understood the complains because if other character that is not directly involved in B or S screen time has more screen time the same people who complain about V plot deviceness start complaining about how they don't care about othersPeople just complain for complain,a lot of times just taking out their own frustration on the show and at the forum,I understand that too,I have done it ,I'm sureIt's the internert,there are studies about it¡

Last edited by SolveMyMystery; 04-07-2011 at 02:27 PM
Old 04-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolveMyMystery (View Post)
Thanx B,don't worry, sometimes you can't procrastinate

I read in the SS board that V says that she applied to be the camera assistant and she didn't know S family was involved.
That makes sense... I was in a hurry didn't get the chance to do a second viewing.

Vanessa is officially a side character now... in reality that's been the case for sometime now. It's obvious that they are trying to introduce more characters in an attempt to keep GG going once the cast is ready to move on. They even have Tika Sumpter now doing promo for the show, which is really great for her... but an omen of what's to come.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixxB (View Post)
That makes sense... I was in a hurry didn't get the chance to do a second viewing.

Vanessa is officially a side character now... in reality that's been the case for sometime now. It's obvious that they are trying to introduce more characters in an attempt to keep GG going once the cast is ready to move on. They even have Tika Sumpter now doing promo for the show, which is really great for her... but an omen of what's to come.
I think Tika did that because all the other girls in the show have promotional contract with different brands and the money was a problem , judging for some spoiler pics I saw,she said goodbye in the finale.But what you said it's true,they need more characters to keep the drama going and make it interesting for the casual viewers,that aren't interested in the show becoming a fanfic

something that we haven't think is that Jess filmed Hirokin,Art Machine,Tower Heist,IDKHSDI ,while filming GG,probably that's other factor of her lesser screen time this season as much as the fact that Blake and Leighton filmed The Town and CS while filing GG had something to do with V increased screen time in season 3.

At least there are some excuses for V/J,what is the excuse for Nate
Old 04-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i just wish they could use jessicas talent and showcase it. i wish alot for this craptastic show. idkwhy i even watch tbh
Old 04-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

LOL poor Nate.

I laugh when people rag on V's 10 seconds of screentime. I'm like whatever. She's got like 5 movies in the works. THIS IS A GOOD THING. GG isn't forever. Once the show ends all the actors willhave is their movie work and about 6 months of GG hype to go on.