Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Winter's Children

Vanessa Abrams Episode Discussion 4x22: The Wrong Goodbye

4x22: "The Wrong Goodbye"

(banner by izzyjane)
airs: May 16, 2011 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Season four wraps up with an explosive finale, including the return of Georgina Sparks (guest star Michelle Trachtenberg) and Constance Billard mean girls Kati and Is (guest stars Nan Zhang and Nicole Fiscella), a cameo by "Gossip Girl" author Cecily von Ziegesar, a performance by Airborne Toxic Event and, oh yeah, a few very juicy cliffhangers. Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle star. Patrick Norris directed the episode written by executive producer Joshua Safran.

RULES:

1. All spoilers must stay in the Vanessa S&S thread until the episode airs at 9 p.m. Eastern.
2. This is a discussion thread. Everyone has their own opinion. Respect each other. Play nice. Not everyone is going to agree with everything.
3. Enjoy the episode and Have Fun!
♥ jackie | icon Hannzz
Kiss of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

this is it. :/
Old 05-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Winter's Children

Better get a good ending for our girl.
♥ jackie | icon Hannzz
Old 05-16-2011, 08:32 PM
Winter's Children

Gossip Girl 4x22

I’m VERY satisfied with the finale. I don’t know why this show keeps pissing me off when there IS potential. Why do they take us on a ****ing rollercoaster of **** only to actually get somewhere relatively (to the show) good?

Basically, I will stab and murder anyone who bitches about Chuck/Nate’s BFness. Oops, I mean BFF. (lie. They choose each other. BFs for life! That’s boyfriends, not best friends. )

Kati/Is! HOW MUCH DO I LOVE THEM! Come back forever!

“Look who got cute.”
“I’m still gay.”
“That means you can dance.”

OMG! KI + Eric. Is that like Santana/Brittany + Kurt or something? Can the girls stay forever?!?!?! They MUST be bridesmaids! S, K, I, P. And Nelly Yuki. LET’S DO IT!

CNR talk and CR apologize and C gets a call. Blair called and let him hear. They rush over to the new building.

GEORGINA SPARKS! PLEASE BECOME A REGULAR! I LOVE THIS BITCH! She is so BORED! She got married. MILO WAS MENTIONED! PICS! She’s a…did you hear that..BEDFORD wife? I actually really enjoyed Bedford Diaries, Penn’s previous show.

G meets up with SVD and just wants IN! But no one is being nice!

Eric is such a good son. He took video for Lily. So cute!

Chuck hears what Blair says about their relationship. And he pushes through the door. CBN+R+R. Raina takes the lighter but says jail. She won’t be visiting.

Basically, both Nate and Raina have done this. Serena … ugh, her dealing with Will last year is just pissing me off more! NR did the right thing. S was too clouded and stupid!

Chuck says sorry. But it’s so strange. He still wants her. That much is clear. I did giggle that he’s still her #1 speed dial. Not like it’s hard to change that, you know, B. Especially since you two haven’t been together in how long?

OMG! I LOVE GEORGINA SO MUCH! “If Milo isn’t in trouble in 17 years, then I’ve done something wrong.” OMG! I WANT HER AND MILO FOREVER! PLEASE!

Vanessa finds Dan’s book. INSIDE. For real, SABRINA?!?! But an uncreative dumbass. Vanessa reads it.

CB go to a Bat Mitzvah. LMAO! Oh, be still my Jewish heart. LOL. MORE FORESHADOWING! When CB were held up on the chairs, it’s a very Jewish thing with Mitzvahs and weddings. I’m sure people went all giggle-giggle over Chair on Chairs, but as a Jew, all I saw was WEDDING.

Also, ROLLING IN THE DEEP? GREAT SONG CHOICE! Works so well for CB and Rachel/Jesse on Glee! WOOT!

But as I watched, I was very unsatisfied. The sex was just so … NOT what I wanted.

I NEED to get the book scene right now. That was pretty awesome. I missed some important Dan info. I love that Vanessa says he wanted to be on the inside more than Jenny. And he’s been writing this for five years. Umm..he’s been writing this before SD….what?

Vanessa took it. Looks like she’s going to get it published! (Oh, yeah!) I think that should make for a VERY interesting S5 storyline and as much as I hate Dan, I’m kinda giddy.

And this CB scene where Chuck gives his blessing. As I was watching, I was all..WHAT?! Because B was a bit iffy. And Chuck made up her mind for her. And it made me kinda angry at Chuck for doing that since it’s Blair’s decision.

SCharlie…*yawn* I’m bored with anything about SERENA, truthfully. I don’t care about her lack of initiative or making her own choices.

Serena finally DID apologize to the boys though.

Now THIS CB is what I’ve wanted for a long time! I loved Chuck’s speech. If I could write it, I would. Alas, just watch. It’s great. It’s great for Chuck’s maturity. It’s good for Blair. Chuck’s letting her go. She can finally let him go. They’re at a good place.

Also, can Louis be a main next season? I love him!

Eric’s going to Sarah Lawrence. It’s only 15 minutes away. Can my baby become a regular!?!?!?!

CN are so cute. CB are FRIENDS. Yes please! I want their friendship.

BD..movies…I no like Eric’s look at Dan.

CN talk about B. BUT BEST PART OF THE ENTIRE EPISODE?

Spin the globe and travel the world. BACHELOR STYLE! Meaning, GAY WORLD TRIP! Eric’s just jealous. Hence the weird moodiness.

B says November wedding. BS are cute.

Vanessa is at a publishing house. They’re going to publish. It’s anonymous. But she says he’ll come forward after it’s published. Send checks to Barcelona, Spain. She’ll forward to her client.

I’ll miss my girl. I do hope that since she’s invited back…after things happen with the book, Dan will have angry words with her so it should be a given we’ll see her at least once.

Serena is now going to help make a movie? *shrugs* I don’t pretend to pay attention to her.

Carol..Ivy? Wha? Carol did this for money? What? So confused.

WRITERS! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! Do not make her a character. DROP HER! WE DO NOT LIKE HER!

And positive pregnancy test for one of the girls. HEY! What if Dorota took a test at B’s place.
♥ jackie | icon Hannzz
Old 05-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

wow all the spoilers were true
heh
Old 05-16-2011, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jessica Szohr

Do you believe there were foilers O?

Since the blabs thing I believe in every mole

I like V's departure because her actions will change the dynamic of the gang when the shows comeback

The phone scene with Dan was powerful but It would be better face to face though .

Did you notice that in the scene the so criticized V's behaivor was explained?

Paraphrasing:To be a good artist you can't be an insider,you have to watch from the distance.

So B is the same girl from 4 years ago,doing to guys the same weekCBL or CBD for next season,I'm confused.

I think the test is Serena's.Blair is to obvious to be an option.

Quote:
Eric’s going to Sarah Lawrence. It’s only 15 minutes away. Can my baby become a regular!?!?!?!
I doubt he even come back next season,he will be a regular in a new show from a different network.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:13 AM
Winter's Children

I still think it's Dorota's! :p
♥ jackie | icon Hannzz
Old 05-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jessica Szohr

I think is one of the girls.

Do you remember that Jess said in one interview that she was taking some spanish classes?:lol
Old 05-18-2011, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

I really have nothing to say other good luck to Jessica and Taylor. They deserve better then this show.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theresadawn (View Post)
I really have nothing to say other good luck to Jessica and Taylor. They deserve better then this show.
IA!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theresadawn (View Post)

This show is so ridiculous already that I'm just gonna watch any Blair/Dan and Jess cameos (if they happen) online & forget these dumb storylines, etc. etc.

I think V was completely right about Dan and how he's changed. Sad that he used to be my favorite character but now I can hardly stand him unless he's hanging with Blair (). -sigh- Oh well. At least V did something with the book before she left and had the guts that Dan didn't.
Nessa || Visit the Christina Aguilera Campaign
V-Nessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

When i saw the last episode i felt that Vanessa had more screen time than the other episodes.... SIGH! Its sad that is the first season we see her at the premier and the final! As for VD,i wont,if Vanessa is showing up... Dan t tell her sorry ,because she is the only person who knows you so much, you idiot! You forgive S for all she has done but NOT her... Sorry but i am so angry with him(writers).... These two have to be friends again!
kornelia444 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:36 PM
Winter's Children

So true, Nessa! If Dan is STILL WRITING/editing that book and HAS IT ON HIS DESK IN THE OPEN, he still feels that way.

Ugh, but why in heavens would anyone apologize to Vanessa? She's just so...so...Vanessa! I hate Dan so much.
♥ jackie | icon Hannzz
Old 05-24-2011, 09:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sad because he was my fave in season 1 and 2!
kornelia444 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Winter's Children

Dan hasn't had a good development and it's not because he's not with Serena.

Vanessa scenes:

♥ jackie | icon Hannzz
Reply   Post New Thread