Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
But then somehow Juliet got her were it hurts; losing the Humphreys. Which, to me, is not a bad thing, but it's the "only" people she has in NY, apparantly.
Yup definitely Juliet exploited her weakness, but Vanessa is suppose to be a smart girl... it's not the first time Jules has used her. That's what's killing me... I expect SN to fall for that kind of stuff, but not V.

Look, I was all for V having a bad girl turn, but she comes off as very weak and unsympathetic. I really hope that once this storyline comes to a close we get a clearer picture of what Vanessa wanted to accomplish and of course how she will repair her friendship/ties to the Humphreys.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But then somehow Juliet got her were it hurts; losing the Humphreys. Which, to me, is not a bad thing, but it's the "only" people she has in NY, apparantly.
this is what I don't get,she is supposed to have friends at NYUbut now it seems like she only have the Humpreys,and yeah, what I don't like about this storyline is the weakness,she wasn't like that and what I dislike the most is that the trigger of this weakness is a manand stupid jealousy towards a blonde bombshell.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Supreme Fan

It's ridiculous that they act like V has no friends other than the Humphreys. Can they at least give her an NYU friend????? My goodness. Hell I'll except Ruby... where's her sister?
Old 12-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

they act like all of them dont have a wide range of friends. OR people to date.

im not happy with how this played out, honestly. I'm just so resigned about it all. I can't imagine how it will be when she does return.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
OR people to date.
Except for S.

Quote:
im not happy with how this played out, honestly. I'm just so resigned about it all. I can't imagine how it will be when she does return.
I feel the same.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

I think it's time we throw in the towel. Vanessa will always be one of THOSE characters.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

NO ONE has friends but the core. WTF is wrong with this show. CBNS are super popular and well-known. They know a billion people. I mean, I can understand when they reference Blair not really having any other friends besides the N-JBC, because it makes sense in her character. But they can't even MENTION hanging out with others. WTF is crazy!Willa?!

The last person getting friends on this show is Vanessa. why in heavens would they ever want her to interact with someone besides Dan and Rufus? My jaw nearly dropped at Vanessa/Dorota.

We will NEVER get a conclusion on this from Vanessa's point of view. Truly, I have serious doubts about any type of conclusion, even one with people ganging up on V. (But, again, it's not like B, S, C are friends with her anyway, so who cares.) And you all know how much I want..crave..NEED Blair/Vanessa. But if it happens, I will never complain about this show again.