Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-14-2010, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Vanessa Abrams Episode Discussion 4x09: Witches of Bushwick

4x09: "Witche of Bushwick"

(banner by izzyjane)
airs: November 15th, 2010 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

STILLS:

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:Chuck (Ed Westwick) hosts a "Saints and Sinners" masquerade party at the Empire Hotel. At the party, Dan (Penn Badgley) and Nate (Chace Crawford) don't know what to make of Serena's (Blake Lively) strange behavior and mixed messages. Blair (Leighton Meester) sets her sights on becoming the new face of Anne Archibald's (guest star Francie Swift) foundation for girls, but Anne is concerned that Blair's friendship with Chuck Bass may be problematic. Katie Cassidy guest stars as Juliet. Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Ron Fortunato directed the episode written by Sara Goodman.

PROMO

RULES:

1. All spoilers must stay in the Vanessa S&S thread until the episode airs at 9 p.m. Eastern.
2. This is a discussion thread. Everyone has their own opinion. Respect each other. Play nice. Not everyone is going to agree with everything.
3. Enjoy the episode and Have Fun!
Old 11-14-2010, 08:42 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

*GASP* ANNE HAS RETURNED! Holy ****. The return of Nate's parents this season. I'm shocked.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

i didnt even see Anne in the promo
Old 11-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Parents are usually. But DESCRIPTION. You have to remember, the first time I read the description in when the post is made. lol

I watched that promo and at least we see Vanessa a couple of times.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

wow.. im embarrassed to say this is my first time readint he ep description in full i think my eyes just glazed over it.

like the ep title though.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I want Olivia back! lol
Old 11-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT¡

Old 11-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Bitches of Eastwick
Old 11-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Supreme Fan

I love V's wicked smirk.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

how come i didn't see this gif last night
Old 11-15-2010, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

oh gif
Old 11-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I don’t…I’m not sure what to say right now. My head is all over the place. A little happy, a LOT angry. Guess we’ll just do chronological order.

Venn-diagram? Really? I mean, yay, we get to see Elliot, but my baby deserves better screen time that that! (Also, Eric likes geeks…First Eric and Jonathan breaking into GG and Elliot scored an 800/800 on Math SATs? Baby’s got a type. ♥)

Serena says she’s chosen. Yet, if she did, why did she ignore them both and run off. That’s just stupid.

Serena/Colin are in the POST/Page Six.

Nate comes to the Loft. Vanessa called; she wants them to make up.

Blair and Chuck are still FRIENDS. Okay. Dorota’s awesome as usual. Blair knows what D’s thinking, but doesn’t want to hear it.

Serena and Lily. Serena denies. I’m confused. Is she denying sleeping with the teacher? Okay, so they didn’t have sex. I guess that means it’s all okay? What bull.

They’re with the Dean. Lily wants to “donate” to them. The Dean’s like, bitch please, you’re not Bart Bass. I don’t want your “Humphrey” money.

Dean wants S to withdrawal. She’ll REFUND? Bull****. Since when would any college allow a refund?

Lily gets all Bass on Dean’s ass and starts going on about S being the victim. LOVE IT!

Dan and Nate are playing… *SCREAMS* basketball. Even if it’s indoor game of not real bball, I’m beyond furious. That’s what I get for being happy with CN. THEN THEY GO AND TAKE AWAY BASKETBALL FROM US! I hate DN with the strongest passion.

The boys agree to let S pick. You know what, I won’t touch the boys again. That’s the only thing they do all episode. S will pick. And then they go off in the sunset together. I’m bored as ****.

Jenny has returned to let Lily know Juliet is after S. There’s more. Phase II complete with telling Lily. Vanessa already completed Phase I – get DN back together.

Rufus assumes Jenny’s going back to Hudson. End of the episode, she says she is. I’m so confused.

ANNE and Blair! B wants to be face of Girls Ink Foundation. Okay, I can’t mention this again, either. I’m incredibly annoyed that Blair gets passed up on this because of who she loves. What a load of bull****. I hate that Blair’s not allowed to get anything! Also, HEY ANNE! Remember in 2x02 when YOU called Chuck to ASK FOR MONEY! REMEMBER? So don’t tell Blair she’s not allowed to be with Chuck to join your stupid foundation. How in the **** are you a strong woman? You call a 17-year-old when you run out of money? Have you seen your marriage? Don’t lecture Blair. (Also, WHY NO Anne/Nate ANYTHING?)

KC (that’s the same person who’s Olivia’s agent, right? Hilary Duff, come back!) VICTROLA IS MENTIONED! I miss it. At least we know Chuck’s still got it. ♥

KC wants CHUCK BASS to be the face of the company. That partier. NO GIRLFRIENDS ALLOWED! They have cooties.

CB are both denying their relationship – it’s okay, they’re “just friends” anyway.

Lily wants a meeting with Juliet.

JENNY HAD TO HELP BECAUSE THEY ALL WENT AFTER VANESSA! AHHHHHH! More Vanessa/Jenny. Please, this is the only good thing about this bull****. JENNY CAME BACK BECAUSE OF VANESSA! ♥

Jenny stole Serena’s SIM card and they can track her texts. (And VJ giggle over the boys like middle schoolers. But they’re adorable.)

Blair and Chuck cancel their dinner while both getting pedicures. Chuck’s the gayest straight man ever. And we have a gay kid! (Is Eric still gay?)

WHY IS SERENA GIVING BLAIR ADVICE? Stay away from Chuck? What are you smoking? You can’t even pick a guy.

(Nate, lacrosse reference… ♥)

Blair is SOOOOOOOOOOOO hot during the make out. And Chuck says the “three words, eight letters.” Oops. Awkward. They pause and return to making out.

Juliet promises no more Colin mention but there’s something that happened at boarding school. Okay. Um..you do realize that she was 15-16 in boarding school, right? SO IT IS NOT HER FAULT. The guy gets busted for statutory rape. HELLO. Why would Serena get the blame?

SEE are shopping. S can’t make up her mind on the dress. *SCREAMS* I’m so annoyed.

GG says Chuck’s event is now a masquerade.

Juliet comes to the store after EE leave and mention Lily is now her benefactor.

DV call. Dan asks Vanessa if Serena’s at the loft. I don’t..I can’t.. wtf

CN are on the phone. Oh, I didn’t realize they were friends anymore. What, with DN being the bestest thing on the planet!

Chuck mentions ILY, what does that mean? Nate says it just means I love sex. (Does Nate not know about CB? You know what, that doesn’t surprise me. UGH!)

Blair is freaking the **** out in the most adorable way ever. WHAT DOES IT MEAN, Dorota? ♥

Lily gets off the phone with Bass Lawyer Bruce. Serena pouts that Lily believes Juliet. Well, S, you’re a ****. What do you expect? Also, Lily is a ****TY parent. I mean, seriously.

“You always assume the worse.” Honey, you haven’t given anyone a reason not to.

Dorota talks about her book. Blair strips and leaves to the party. Keep Anne&Co. here.

Juliet tells Vanessa to give Anne Serena’s resume. She wants it. That’s how they’ll separate B/S.

JJ have dressed up as S.

Vanessa’s at Blair’s. She’s not there. Juliet sees B. Tells Vanessa to get Anne to the party. And Vanessa should be more assertive. But Vanessa’s facial expressions show that she’s starting to think Juliet is WHACK.

EE are in like Greek/Caesar get up. PURPLE. MY BABY IS IN PURPLE! If Dan gets Nate, can Chuck get Eric? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blair confronts Chuck. She heard the ILY. Did you mean it? Pause. She deflates.

“I meant it, Blair, with all my heart.”

They agree that consequences be damned. They want to be together.

Jenny(?) lifts up the curtain and shines on light.

She only did them a favor, even though she was hoping for bad things.

They start making out. They’ll “go up in flames together.”

Blah blah, Anne. Read above. Hey, JOSH&STEPHANIE?

Blair goes to find Serena to bitch her out.

KC says Blair’s the perfect balance as “Chuck Bass’s girlfriend.” Gah, my heart BREAKS for Blair. SHE DESERVES BETTER.

Juliet drugged the MASK? Wha?

Chuck says he’ll give her money to start her own foundation. Not the point, baby. He says they can be like Brad and Angelina. (Oh, S2 throw back?)

Nope. Because at least Angelina won an Oscar first.

Jenny/Vanessa ♥ Jenny says she must go.

Juliet and Serena. Juliet withdrawals her from Columbia via text.

LE talk about how S is running away.

Wow, no one actually cares. I would feel more for Serena if this stupid triangle didn’t exist.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

hey, wanna get irritated even further? have you seent he promo?

Old 11-16-2010, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ok wow the last montage from this promo. wow.
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 11-16-2010, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

and thus the DS returns.

by the by V looked pretty in the ep. I loved that at the end of the day she was the least evil of the 3 despite her actions of last week. I thought she was going to go into full on crazy bitch mode.

DN... I can't with their friendship sometimes. WTF. Move on. There are millions of other girls in NY.

CB.. i wasnt really a fan of that sl, but they're still hot. so yay.

Serena. GET IT TOGETHER. All of your life's problems stem from your need to date the worst possible people.