Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Absolute Fan

TFNT!

Jessica with ChEd.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

OMGSome haters are bigger JE shippers than anyone here ever wasThey are freaking out on twitter.Every time there is a sighting of them they act like they are back together planning to buy a house and have babiesIt sound to me that they were there as friends and without benefits this time

Jess is obviously uninterested in steady relationships at the time and more than likely Ed too and Chace, if some think there is a threesome going on.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Jessica Szohr was spotted out on the streets of New York City with a blonde mystery man by her side.

Earlier in the day the two of them had lunch at the trendy restaurant Serafina in the meatpacking district.

more here

Love her look,love NY !

icon by maxicons
Old 07-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

Whos that hottie! Is not Ethan or Will.

Is the same guy from the pic she posted earlier in the week.

She totally cast them before going out with them:yum:
Old 07-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Ethan I have seen his new look at mobli

icon by maxicons
Old 07-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornelia444 (View Post)
Ethan I have seen his new look at mobli
He looks yummie tho!

He lost some wait and

You have to keeps us up to date with her bffs looks Kornelia
Old 07-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

ikr Jess is a lucky girl , she needs to learn us her secrets

Quote:
You have to keeps us up to date with her bffs looks Kornelia
I'll keep that in mind

icon by maxicons
Old 07-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

*composes herself*

Let's talk about Jess...

I love her boots*grabby hands*

How can she make a simple white T-shirt look stylish
Old 07-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolveMyMystery (View Post)
OMGSome haters are bigger JE shippers than anyone here ever wasThey are freaking out on twitter.Every time there is a sighting of them they act like they are back together planning to buy a house and have babiesIt sound to me that they were there as friends and without benefits this time

Jess is obviously uninterested in steady relationships at the time and more than likely Ed too and Chace, if some think there is a threesome going on.
but tbh i think she should have more self respect for herself. She is 27 years old and why spend timej ust hooking up with him? Date him or not. I hate with a passion the FWB thing with anyone. It to me shows the guy just uses you or else why wouldnt he want to commit?

Last edited by bright_eyes; 07-07-2012 at 05:08 PM
Old 07-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_eyes (View Post)
but tbh i think she should have more self respect for herself. She is 27 years old and why spend timej ust hooking up with him? Date him or not :look; for someone who wants to have kids soon it doesnt seem like she wants to settle down. Which is fine but idk i hate the FWB thing with anyone.
To be honest I though about that after the sighting of them in New Years,there were some tweets that suggested they hooked up but maybe be the whole babies in 2 years was just her being hormonal at the same time her cousin was having the baby

I have no problem with the friends with benefits dealmaybe because I'm the only child and I always need my space.

Also she is living in Hollywood/show bussiness where monogamous relationships seem to be kinda utopic.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
To be honest I though about that after the sighting of them in New Years,there were some tweets that suggested they hooked up but maybe be the whole babies in 2 years was just her being hormonal at the same time her cousin was having the baby

I have no problem with the friends with benefits dealmaybe because I'm the only child and I always need my space.

Also she is living in Hollywood/show bussiness where monogamous relationships seem to be kinda utopic.
it sucks like youd think hollywood was this alternate universe, you know? why cant people last in relationships like most normal people do? I hate the FWB because ive seen it with my cousin first hand and its like why not just date him if you're going to keep doing things with him? Idk im glad ed and jess can stay close but id hope they would be adults and like idk be together if they really want to and make it work and not be like teenagers about it.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_eyes (View Post)
it sucks like youd think hollywood was this alternate universe, you know? why cant people last in relationships like most normal people do? I hate the FWB because ive seen it with my cousin first hand and its like why not just date him if you're going to keep doing things with him? Idk im glad ed and jess can stay close but id hope they would be adults and like idk be together if they really want to and make it work and not be like teenagers about it.
To be honest I don't think it's only Hollywood.I have a very cynic view of love and life My mom says that shouldn't had let me read Brave New World in my early teens.

I think she/them should have fun as long as they can and it's obvious they are in the same page about whatever they have.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
To be honest I don't think it's only Hollywood.I have a very cynic view of love and life My mom says that shouldn't had let me read Brave New World in my early teens.

I think she/them should have fun as long as they can and it's obvious they are in the same page about whatever they have.
i personally would like her to be known for her work and not ed. Idk im weird on stuff like that. Speaking of work doesnt she have movies to film?
Old 07-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

I doubt anyone but maybe wetpaint will care about the last sighting.

She has movies on post-production and waiting release.Love Bite will tentatively premiere at the Toronto Film Festival and Art Machine,Light Years and Pawn haven't set a date.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I doubt anyone but maybe wetpaint will care about the last sighting.

She has movies on post-production and waiting release.Love Bite will tentatively premiere at the Toronto Film Festival and Art Machine,Light Years and Pawn haven't set a date.
im sorry i sound like a feminist its just being tagged with " gossip girl star" or " ed westwicks gf" is so blah. She should be known for her talent

what happened to that highschool movie she was gonna film?