Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It all that matters to me.
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 11-17-2010, 11:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Thanks, HBDY. Yeah, we get that the media is reusing quotes. The two of them don't mention anything about their relationship so the stupid tabloids reuse to make a "story."

Honestly, I never cared about celebrities before GG. Their relationships are no one's business. I'm happy when they're happy, no matter who they're with.

Let people be FRIENDS. There's no harm in that. It's just that the stupid media makes it more or less than things need to be.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

I know the re-use things but being a "new interview" I've seen comments all over the web acting like he said it recently & that's just not how it is.

Thing is with these 2 it's not so much the interest in them that bothers me, it's the bull that they get for it. I love them both like family & fans/media seem to take everything in print to be gospel. When it's hardly ever true. They read what they wanna read but it's not them getting texts/calls at all hours from upset & confused friends/family because of what they've read. It hurts us as well as them, they brush it off best they can but sometimes it's too much.

His fans are the worst. I don't know what their problem with Jess is, other than that they're insanely jealous of her but one of these days I'm gonna lose it totally & lump one of his fans in the face, especially the little mingers who call her a tramp, hobo or szwhore whatever on twitter & crap. I just don't get it & I hate seeing either of them get crap for just wanting to be in each others lives.... It's just not funny anymore. Bring back the gay rumours I say. X
Old 11-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWBLOODYDAREYOU (View Post)
Thing is with these 2 it's not so much the interest in them that bothers me, it's the bull that they get for it.

His fans are the worst. I don't know what their problem with Jess is, other than that they're insanely jealous of her but one of these days I'm gonna lose it totally & lump one of his fans in the face, especially the little mingers who call her a tramp, hobo or szwhore whatever on twitter & crap. I just don't get it & I hate seeing either of them get crap for just wanting to be in each others lives.... It's just not funny anymore. Bring back the gay rumours I say. X
It is what is SAID about them that is the biggest issue. And I feel like fans think actors = characters. And, it's not right. Jess is not Vanessa. Ed is not Chuck. Leighton's not Blair. So just get the hell over it.

None of us does know any of these celebrities. We only know what we read, and even then, most of the time, it's bull.

I, personally, listen to the happy and ignore the bad.

Also, YES! BRING BACK Ed/Chace! ♥
Old 11-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks hbdy.

Quote:
I just don't get it & I hate seeing either of them get crap for just wanting to be in each others lives.... It's just not funny anymore. Bring back the gay rumours I say. X
The gay rumors were much more entertaining and not so mean spirited. All joking aside the amount of crap they get (especially Jess) is unnecessary and at times slightly disturbing. Don't know why people waste their time hating on people they don't know... I don't see what they get out of spreading their hate, except hurt people. Not much can be done... confronting them won't help.

Quote:
I, personally, listen to the happy and ignore the bad.
Pretty much the way to go these days. As long as they are happy, I'm happy.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

It seems like Ed and Chace didn't mind too much.

Concert trips, dinner meetings, walks along the street - I'm pretty happy.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't see what they get out of spreading their hate,
people are just immature. that's it.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

I read this the other day. It's a quote from Rhiana,she talks about bloggers.

Quote:
It’s a community for people who don’t have anything else to do and hate themselves, they hate their life, they hate their job, they hate their appearance, they are uncomfortable with who they are so what makes them feel good is talking smack about other people who they think they will never ever see in their life and they happen to be celebrities. It seems impossible to ever have the opportunity to say these things to their face, so they get to hide behind their computer.
source

when I'am online,I want to have a good time,talking about things I like and have some fun,I really don't understand people who spent hours talking about things they hate or hating on people they don't know
Old 11-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

hey i hate my job and my appearance but it didn't make sense to hate on someone i don't know.

i dont care about them anyways, their vile comments only make THEM feel better. it's not like EJ are going to break up based on fan opinion.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Exactly. Media/fans don't control anyone's relationships.

I think one of the VW vids, you can hear her talking about not caring about what people say and stuff. Though she says that a lot. Good for her.

It's her life and she controls it. Both she and Ed. They can do what they want with whomever they want and it's no one's business.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

all this under the radarness is killing me. hopefully by the new year, they'll be more open to bhanging out in public.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Maybe when the show ends...
Old 11-20-2010, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Is it ending after this season? I hope so. Give them more time to both work on better material.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 11-20-2010, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennep (View Post)
Is it ending after this season? I hope so. Give them more time to both work on better material.
Don't think so, OTH has the same crappy ratings since it second season and is still aroundand OTH never had the buzz the GG cast have.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Not to diss the OTH cast or anything, but they haven't really done anything big. As opposed to the GG cast who are rising super fast! I mean, look at Blake! So yeah, they may want to end the show sooner.. by S5 maybe?